There are more places to choose from in the Chicago area. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Thank you for the great review. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Yes, it is 0.6 km away from the centre of Chicago. Does Staypineapple, An Iconic Hotel, The Loop Chicago offer any business services? It is great to hear that you are as dog obsessed as we are. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. For specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. We were there for our 1 year anniversary. Yes, paid private parking on-site, secured parking, and valet parking are available to guests. Therefore, you have to request that your room be serviced, which they did not tell us until we asked. Don't hesitate to book here, you won't regret it. Yes, it offers wheelchair access and facilities for disabled guests. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Yes, it is 0.4 miles away from the center of Chicago. Loved everything. I had to check in late one night after being displaced from my apartment. It makes for a bad night sleep, and my guest same the same thing too. Chosen by Conde Nast Traveler as one of the best hotels in the world, Staypineapple Chicago is an intimate boutique hotel like no other. Chosen by Conde Nast Traveler as one of the best hotels in the world, Staypineapple Chicago is an intimate boutique hotel like no other. We do hope that you will stay with us on your next visit. Cool old building. Best, Sam Smith Front Desk Supervisor. Which popular attractions are close to Staypineapple, An Iconic Hotel, The Loop Chicago?

It is great to hear that you are as dog obsessed as we are. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. However, I suppose that during normal times it would have been even better. Yes, it offers wheelchair access and facilities for disabled guests. So glad that you had such a great stay. Darnell at the front desk was very helpful and gave great suggestions on where to get the best breakfast and pizza.

On your next visit we will make sure we are Less Coconut and More Pineapple. Did not get the other touches due to covid( cookies, robe,amenities). I am surprised to hear of the issues with your bed linen. hotel burnham kimpton, hotel burnham chicago, Staypineapple, An Iconic Hotel, The Loop Chicago Features, 1 W Washington St, Chicago, IL 60602-1603, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. And yes, I slept naked. We are a historical building and because of that some room types are smaller than others. Chosen by Conde Nast Traveler as one of the best hotels in the world, Staypineapple Chicago is an intimate boutique hotel like no other. Does Staypineapple, An Iconic Hotel, The Loop Chicago offer any business services? Staypineapple, An Iconic Hotel, The Loop Chicago Features, 1 W Washington St, Chicago, IL 60602-1603. Booked thru an online travel site and the front desk jumbled the dates so spent 60 minutes of our weekend helping them communicate.

We were happy to find StayPineapple has affordable prices and are dog friendly! And only one elevator works..waited 4 goddamn minutes for a elevator with barely anyone one in it...go elsewhere because you may not even get your money back!

Best sleep I’ve ever had in a hotel room! Again, the stay was great and loved the place, the people, the vibe, and the locations.

The large windows help, but add in a desk, a bench, and a dresser that holds a small refrigerator, and there’s barely room for luggage or lounging. Chosen by Conde Nast Traveler as one of the best hotels in the world, Staypineapple Chicago is an intimate boutique hotel like no other. more. Are there opportunities to exercise at Staypineapple, An Iconic Hotel, The Loop Chicago? Best, Sam Smith Front Desk Supervisor. Conveniently located restaurants include Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe, Do-Rite Donuts & Chicken, and Cherry Circle Room. Within a block, there are two different “L” train lines plus several bus stops, providing easy access to all parts of the city. We do hope that you will stay with us on your next visit.