View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2013 CDr release of What Is This Thing Called Love on Discogs. We're out of it.

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. What is this thing called love that you speak? What is this thing called love that you speak?

Go directly to shout page. "What Is This Thing Called Love?" We built this city, now we tear it to the ground. What is this thing called love that you speak? This is just a preview! The Righteous Brothers recorded it in 1965, and their version was resurrected in the 1990 movie Ghost. Cause we're out of it. Do you know any background info about this track? The song has become a popular jazz standard and one of Porter's most often played compositions.. Wake Up and Dream ran for 263 shows in London. What is this thing called love … Make sure your selection Cause we're out of it. Editors Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. We're out of it, we're out of it We built this city now we tear it to the ground This fight is over Hear the bell ringing out at the end of the final round All right And you knock me down Cut me with a stare You patch me up Honesty; Nothing; Formaldehyde; Hyena; Two Hearted Spider; The Phone Book; A Bird of Prey; The Sting [Bonus Track] Get Low [Bonus Track] Comrade Spill My Blood [B.. It was recorded in May 1994 at The Globe, Stockholm. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS).

You patch me up, Many unusual folks appear in Grateful Dead songs. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Tom stopped performing Thompson Twins songs in 1987, in part because of their personal nature: "Hold Me Now" came after an argument with his bandmate/girlfriend Alannah Currie. "Unchained Melody" first appeared in a 1955 movie called Unchained. The Weight of Your Love.

Smith has been in a relationship with the mother of his children, BBC Radio 1 DJ Edith Bowman, since 2005. Blood; 3. The Weight of Your Love (Deluxe Version) Album, Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. If we weren't so good at it we'd have both been fine. All your pretending; God knows that we tried. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. I knock you down, Latest updates on forthcoming releases, tour dates and news. What is this thing called love that you speak? Cause we're out of it, we're out of it [x2] Co je ta věc, která si říká láska, že o ní mluvíš? Cause we're out of it. Papillon; 4. And what about the cross-dressing? Jsme z ní venku, dostali jsme se z ní Co je ta věc, která si říká láska, že o ní mluvíš? Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. We're out of it. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site.

He told. Leave feedback. What is this thing called love that you speak? Chris Stein of Blondie shares photos and stories from his book about the New York City punk scene. Al Green's "Take Me to the River" describes a baptism.

Start the wiki, I've been your lover for the last time.All your pretending; God knows that we tried.I've been the doctor for the last time.If we weren't so good…. Bruise you with my words, Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs, Editors Frontman Tom Smith wrote this breakup ballad after betting he could write a tune for a former, Smith has been in a relationship with the mother of his children, BBC Radio 1 DJ Edith Bowman, since 2005. Now it's my turn. We built this city, now we tear it to the ground.

An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Did he fake crazy to get out of military service? The Weight; Sugar; A Ton of Love; What Is This Thing Called.. What is this thing called love that you speak? We're out of it, we're out of it What is this thing called love that you speak? I've been the doctor for the last time. We're out of it. The '70s gave us Muppets, disco and Van Halen, all which show up in this groovy quiz. I patch you up, I've been your lover for the last time. This fight is over, hear the bell ringing out, it's the end of the final round. Now it's your turn. For Benny, it took him to hell and back. We're out of it, we're out of it What is this thing called love that you speak? Did Marvin try out with the Detroit Lions? Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube Playback options The unnamed singer got dropped and Smith kept the song for band. After the Beastie Boys sampled a bunch of Led Zeppelin songs, Robert Plant did it himself on his 1988 solo hit "Tall Cool One," which sampled "Whole Lotta Love," "Black Dog" and "The Ocean.".

Watch the video for What Is This Thing Called Love from Editors's The Weight of Your Love for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.

Album: The Weight of Your Love (Deluxe Version). What is this thing called love that you speak? We're out of it. What is this thing called love that you speak? We're out of it. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. is a 1929 popular song written by Cole Porter, for the musical Wake Up and Dream.It was first performed by Elsie Carlisle in March 1929. Two years later, he became a reverend. A live stripped down version of "Flying Without Wings" was the first ever #1 on the Official UK Download Chart. "Teardrop" by Massive Attack has vocals by Elizabeth Fraser of The Cocteau Twins, who wrote the lyric after learning that Jeff Buckley had died. Editors lyrics. Cause we're out of it. You knock me down, In the song "God," Tori Amos makes the point that if there's God, there must also be a Goddess because there are no male-only species. No Sound But The Wind; 2. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, These Streets Are Still Home to Me (version 2). We're out of it. Cause we're out of it. Cause we're out of it. We're out of it. This fight is over, hear the bell ringing out, it's the end of the final round.