Since Javie has become a happy father, he has surrendered everything for his love. she tweeted. He earned huge recognition in October of 2018 when Kehlani commented on one of his photos saying “Hey dad”. https://www.instagram.com/p/BorvTcXHD0U/?hl=en. The duo has named their daughter Adeya Nomi. i. me!

Replying to a fan, Kehlani admitted that she eventually plans on “sharing why [her] partner is so special to [her].” She added, “Why i trusted him with my body, my life, and my future. Fans are going wild in the comments section. For latest updates on Entertainment, Celebrity Babies follow eCelebrityMirror. Her biological father, Elon Thompson Parrish died when she was a toddler. At just 23 years old, music artist Kehlani has skyrocketed to fame. I am so honored to be given this gift by spirit, creator, and an amazing partner whom I trust with my body and life... A post shared by Kehlani (@kehlani) on Mar 6, 2019 at 3:38pm PST, I knew sharing something so personal and precious could bring stress into my world but there isn’t a word anyone would say my way that could take away from this. To a surprise, none of the parties have talked about each other on social media. but i feel kinda FREEEEEEEEE," she said. "i have a daughter.
Bossip recently dropped the details on who will be by the singer’s side when she gives birth to her daughter, and apparently that’s exactly where he’s been the whole time. He earned huge recognition in October of 2018 when Kehlani commented on one of his photos saying “Hey dad”. Seemingly annoyed with the snooping and hearsay, he took to Twitter to clear some things up. The father of Kehlani’s daughter, Javie Young-White, has remained quiet and out of the spotlight ever since she announced she was pregnant. "oh baby there is so much more love than hate! She released her first mixtape, Cloud 19, in 2014, her second mixtape, You Should Be Here, in 2015, and her debut album, SweetSexySavage in 2017. container: 'taboola-right-rail-thumbnails',

But Who Is The Father? None of the sides seem to have the misunderstanding that would devastate their relation. placement: 'Right Rail Thumbnails',

Kehlani, 23, hid her pregnancy, but not her baby daddy! ", Kehlani was relieved to share the news. RELATED: New Details About How Tyga And Rob Kardashian Are Teaming Up To Fight For Custody Of Their Kids Against Blac Chyna. Kehlani took to social media Friday to reveal some exciting news: She's expecting a baby girl.

Copyright © 2017-2018 Free Articles by ecelebritymirror.com, All rights reserved. And according to Kehlani herself, her baby daddy is bisexual, just like her. See why nearly a quarter of a million subscribers begin their day with the Starting 5. Who Is The Father of Kehlani's Baby? when asked what my goals are, it's always the idea of a big healthy happy family & whatever comes along is a plus," the "Honey" singer wrote. The failure for some to understand or support a relationship they don’t quite understand doesn’t make it any less beautiful and that genetically blessed baby appears to have parents who couldn’t be more excited to meet her. Her cousin is rapper Clyde Carson. Kehlani gave birth at home standing up, unmedicated, into my arms as we spoke her 1st words to her.”. mode: 'thumbnails-rr', Meet The Pair Of Josh Brueckner And Katie Betzing, The Pair Behind Jatie Vlogs, Who Is Alexandra Tydings’ Husband Ben Luzzatto? To further clear any confusion and break down binaries, Kehlani retweeted the following statement after sharing her pregnancy news: “Just a reminder that homosexuality and reproduction are not mutually exclusive.

And he really understands my queerness and my fluidity, and I really understand his. Fans speculated that her ex-boyfriend, NBA player Kyrie Irving, might be the man involved after the pair had a tumultuous relationship of up’s and down’s a few years ago and recently made amends with the “CRZY” singer referring to him as her “best friend”. He also addressed the confusion and ignorance that has come the couple’s way since the announcement about what it means to be queer and procreating: https://twitter.com/jyoungwhite/status/1051141433820733441. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our updated Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Black women Javaughn’s brother is comedian Jaboukie Young-White. kehlani! When Kehlani recently revealed that the next big project she’ll be working on is parenting, fans were overjoyed but curious about who the singer, who is openly bisexual, had collaborated with on her latest creation. Kehlani, 23, explained hiding her baby bump was getting hard to do. Kehlani’s biological mother is evidently of Blackfoot and Cherokee Native American and Spanish descent. you’ve gifted me with the realization that i was never alone,” he tweeted. In her free time, you can find her obsessing about cats, wine, and all things Vanderpump Rules. Thankfully, Javie saw all the confusion online and responded with this tweet: “I’ve never been a sperm donor nor do i identify as gay nor have i ever been *the gay best friend* lol. !” Kehlani shared in her original pregnancy announcement that she’s four months along.