100 min Not one soldier has died so that I may be named 'Dictator'!

(David Morse in HBO's historical miniseries "John Adams" was stellar in the role.)

Directed by Mikael Salomon.

Accueil Genres. Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2017.

This FAQ is empty.

| On the glorious battlefields of the American Revolution, two great generals distinguished themselves; George Washington and Benedict Arnold. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

But it was surprisingly good for the story of America's most tragic historical figure and former patriot hero. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 25, 2015, Very Nice costumes. ), Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2016. But two conflicting forces battled inside Arnold's heart; a deep concern for his country and his passionate love for an enchanting and manipulative Philadelphia woman, Peggy Shippen.
Undersecretary of the Navy Theodore Roosevelt resigns to form a volunteer militia unit called "The Rough Riders" to fight in the Spanish-American War. Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2016.

7 out of 10. 100 min. Benedict Arnold: A Question of Honor is a 2003 American television film directed by Mikael Salomon and starring Aidan Quinn, Kelsey Grammer, Flora Montgomery and John Light.

The acting was so-so, but the dialogue was great. Benedict Arnold: A Question of Honor is a 2003 American television film directed by Mikael Salomon and starring Aidan Quinn, Kelsey Grammer, Flora Montgomery and John Light. An American naval officer is recruited for an operation to eliminate his lookalike, the infamous terrorist Carlos The Jackal.

Ballyknockan, Valleymount, County Wicklow, Ireland, What to Watch if You Miss the "Game of Thrones" Cast.

Washington is remembered as America's founding ... 3 of 5 people found this review helpful. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Benedict Arnold rose from humble origins to become the most respected and feared of America's generals. A biographical film about The United States' influential and profoundly enigmatic Founding Father. A noble attempt nonetheless and an easy film to watch. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Benedict Arnold: A Question of Honor. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2017. I think an independent body, such as Italy or New Zealand would have handled the story better as the US have already made up their mind. He was perhaps the finest commander in the Continental Army, but he will always be remembered as a traitor who turned his back on America in its hour of need. Watch Options. He decides to take a trip to his mother's small old hometown ... See full summary ». However, it would not be understandable unless the students finish the book first.
Add to Favorites.

Directed by Mikael Salomon (Band Of Brothers, The Agency) Benedict Arnold: A Question Of Honor stars Aidan Quinn (Legends Of the Fall, Songcatcher) as the infamous turncoat and Kelsey Grammer (Cheers, Frasier) as George Washington.

Tomorrow, M'lady."

More Actions. I was expecting something even cheesier than what I got, especially since I only spent around $6.50 for it. In reality, the battle took place at night during a snowstorm. Interesting study of a brave but deeply troubled man. Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2015. This A & E special about the question of Honor of Benedict Arnold still makes us ponder that very thought. Everything happens in such rapid-fire succession it'll make your head spin; there is no time for the viewer to digest many events or understand their significance. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

The battle also occurred within the city, not the outskirts.

Not the greatest made movie but entertaining and educational. Directed by Mikael Salomon.

A truly sad story. Subscribe . After winning important victories for the breakaway colonies, Arnold is driven to resign by an ungrateful Congress. Succinct, well made historical drama showing the two sides of Benedict Arnold - one of the great heroes of the American Revolution who unfortunately sold out to the British and turned traitor. Characters are not clearly identified and the plot would be murky if the students hadn't first read the book (I do highly recomm, Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2015, My class is currently reading, "The Notorious Benedict Arnold" by Steve Sheinkin. Benedict Arnold - A Question of Honor [VHS], Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Aidan Quinn, Kelsey Grammer, Flora Montgomery, John Light, John Kavanagh, David Craig, Delia Fine, Franz Landerer, Guido De Angelis, John G. Phelan, Aidan Quinn only just carries this production, Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2016. Aidan Quinn is quite good as Arnold, but the one-dimensional Kelsey Grammer as George Washington is very weak. I feel he was dreadfully mistreated by Congress and other military men of the time. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. His name will always be synonymous with the damning word traitor, although Benedict Arnold was perhaps the finest commander in the Continental Army during the Revolutionary War. Your favorites, all in one place. Benedict Arnold Docu-Drama: Hero to Traitor, Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2015. Disney + Pixar + Marvel + Star Wars + Nat Geo, Get unlimited access to the largest streaming library with limited ads, Stream on up to 4 devices at the same time. Kelsey Escapes Death On Washington Flick. Aidan Quinn (Legends of the Fall) captures the complexnature of the embittered military hero who defected to the British side.

Kelsey Grammer makes a loveable General Washington.

Benedict Arnold: A Question of Honor. (TV Movie 2003). Use the HTML below.

Delete Recording. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? On the glorious battlefields of the American Revolution, two great generals distinguished themselves; George Washington and Benedict Arnold. Aidan Quinn Kelsey Grammer Flora Montgomery (2003) The general (Aidan Quinn) questions his commitment to the … Though I myself am I woman, if I were Arnold I would have bitch smacked Peggy for shoving the idea of being a traitor into mind. Directed by Mikael Salomon. Some of the Peggy Shippen scenes are dubious, my favorite being when she's in bed conducting "urgent business" with just-turned-turncoat Arnold who states, "Today, Peggy. The movie points out that, before his treason, Arnold was considered a patriot and a hero. Unable to add item to List. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission.

Never the less for what it was and who made it, I think they did a relatively level job handling the issues and the various sides.

Washington is remembered as America's founding father, Arnold as America's most notorious traitor. $5.80. Set Parental Lock. Unlock. This original film from A&E Network Studios tells the true story of Benedict Arnold. Please try again. The life story of George Washington, the first President of the United States. Arnold's relationships with his wife Peggy Shippen and the British officer John Andre are focused on. There are probably better movies made about Benedict Arnold. Cancel Series Recording.

A trapper and his young son get pulled into the American revolution early as unwilling participants and remain involved through to the end. Can you blame the man? WENN

Washington is remembered as America's founding father, Arnold as America's most notorious traitor. From "Veronica Mars" to Rebecca take a look back at the career of Armie Hammer on and off the screen. The story of a group of very different men fighting in the American Colonies for freedom, and how they will shape the future for the United States of America. Benedict Arnold rose from humble origins to become the most respected and feared of America's generals. Directed by Mikael Salomon (Band Of Brothers, The Agency) Benedict Arnold: A Question Of Honor stars Aidan Quinn (Legends Of the Fall, Songcatcher) as the infamous turncoat and Kelsey Grammer (Cheers, Frasier) as George Washington. The seller was fine, shipped on time and well packaged. He was perhaps the finest commander in the Continental Army, but he will always be remembered as a traitor who turned his back on America in its hour of need. Benedict Arnold: A Question of Honor (TV Movie 2003) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. View production, box office, & company info, Oddest Casting Choice for a Real-Life Person. This was filmed in Dublin to avail of local tax breaks. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Benedict Arnold: A Question of Honor (2003) , Réalisé par en streaming complet et illimité. Check out our picks for family friendly movies movies that transcend all ages. Restart. Benedict Arnold rose from humble origins to … George Washington:

TV Movie On the glorious battlefields of the American Revolution, two great generals distinguished themselves; George Washington and Benedict Arnold. 7 out of 10. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Congress early on shows how they can screw a person over because they fail to act fairly and decisively. Rent. He won brilliant military victories against the English colonists and was Washington's favorite soldier.