Potter said: “I’m really pleased with him. Season Date Left From club Joined To club MV Fee ; Date: Jul 25, 2018 It is looking as though Palace might come too soon.

View stats of Brighton and Hove Albion Forward Alireza Jahanbakhsh, including goals scored, assists and appearances, on the official website of the Premier League. “It was a nice goal and I’m really pleased for him.”. Alexis Mac allister, Bernardo and Viktor Gyokeres all scored their first senior goals for the club.

©Copyright 2001-2020. We will see how it goes but we will certainly not rush,” Graham Potter said. If you are dissatisfied with the response provided you can contact IPSO here. Alireza Jahanbakhsh gets on the ball against Portsmouth. “I have a lot to give.

Son wins Budweiser Goal of the Season with solo special, De Bruyne stunner wins Budweiser Goal of the Month, Jahanbakhsh: Bicycle kick by far my best goal, January 2020 Budweiser Goal of the Month shortlist, Son's solo strike voted December 2019 Budweiser Goal of Month, Shortlist for January 2020 Barclays Manager of the Month, FPL new additions: Reina guarantees save points, Budweiser Goal of the Season shortlist for 2019/20, Jahanbakhsh strike voted January 2020 Budweiser Goal of the Month, Goal of the day: Jahanbakhsh's bicycle kick, Best Premier League goals by Asian players, Watch the Budweiser Goal of the Season contenders. The Iranian was pushing hard for a starting role in the Premier League at Everton but tweaked his hamstring in the League Cup loss to Manchester United. Jahanbakhsh also played a clever part in Mac Allister’s headed opener as Albion led 1-0 at the break. Get involved with the news in your community, This website and associated newspapers adhere to the Independent Press Standards Organisation's Editors' Code of Practice. And he said Jahanbakhsh is pushing for Premier League action. HP10 9TY | 01676637 | Registered in England & Wales.
He said: “Day in and day out I work my socks off to get my chances. Those ads you do see are predominantly from local businesses promoting local services. He has not trained with the group this week.

Copyright © 1997 - 2020 - Persian Football - All Rights Reserved! This site is part of Newsquest's audited local newspaper network.

Tehran Times – BRIGHTON, Brighton & Hove Albion winger Alireza Jahanbakhsh will be absent in the match against Crystal Palace this Sunday. Jahanbakhsh was in fine form for Brighton in this season’s Carabao Cup matches and scored excellent goals in the victories against Portsmouth and Preston. Brighton's Alireza Jahanbakhsh out to prove he's more Van Nistelrooy than Kezman in Premier League Alireza Jahanbakhsh is unlikely to feature because of a thigh problem but Swiss forward Andi Zeqiri, who joined the club earlier this month, is under consideration.

Are you sure you want to delete this comment? The Iranian was pushing hard for a starting role in the Premier League at Everton but tweaked his hamstring in the League Cup loss to Manchester United. The Scout is selecting four overlooked players who could be set for a breakout Gameweek 23 in Fantasy Premier League.. Alireza Jahanbakhsh (BHA) £5.8m. Data returned from the Piano 'meterActive/meterExpired' callback event. “He was in the squad at the weekend (versus Chelsea on Monday), came on so he is pushing hard.”. View the player profile of Brighton and Hove Albion Forward Alireza Jahanbakhsh, including statistics and photos, on the official website of the Premier League. These adverts enable local businesses to get in front of their target audience – the local community. “There is a slight muscular problem with Ali that kept him out of the Everton game.

The Iran international fired home in the 4-0 win over Portsmouth in the Carabao Cup.

Our full-time verdict as Albion ease past Portsmouth. Albion have lift-off for the new campaign - helped by another cracker from Alireza Jahanbakhsh. Alireza Jahanbakhsh gets on the ball against Portsmouth Albion have lift-off for the new campaign - helped by another cracker from Alireza Jahanbakhsh. “This season is a new season, a new opportunity. It is important that we continue to promote these adverts as our local businesses need as much support as possible during these challenging times. Potter said he fancied Mac Allister to open his Albion account as the ball was delivered. If you have a complaint about the editorial content which relates to inaccuracy or intrusion, then please contact the editor here. Jahanbakhsh has not started a Premier League game this season but has been an option off the bench. Head coach Graham Potter was delighted with his team’s performance after making 11 changes.
We do not moderate comments, but we expect readers to adhere to certain rules in the interests of open and accountable debate. Brighton winger Alireza Jahanbakhsh says he's a better player for working with manager Graham Potter.The 27-year-old has been pleased with the relationship ... want to TEAR UP Premier League … Premier League team news, kick-off times and TV details ... Midfielder Davy Propper (Achilles) will also be assessed but Alireza Jahanbakhsh (thigh) is … Premier League League level: First Tier Joined: Jul 25, 2018 Contract until: 30.06.2023 € 5.00 m ... Alireza Jahanbakhsh is the brother of Mohammadreza Jahanbakhsh (Moghavemat Teheran U21). Jahanbakhsh was in fine form for Brighton in this season’s Carabao Cup matches and scored excellent goals in the victories against Portsmouth and Preston. Newsquest Media Group Ltd, Loudwater Mill, Station Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.

The Iran international fired home in the 4 … “I’m looking forward to having a good season with the club.”. Transfer history. A Gannett Company. The Brighton & Hove Albion winger is owned by only 0.1 per cent of managers for his home encounter with Aston Villa.. Jahanbakhsh has been on the scoresheet in each of the Seagulls' last two matches at Amex Stadium. He added: “It was a nice ball from Ali and, as soon as I saw Alexis in the box, he is really good at that and a good finisher. I would like to play every game.

See our article comments House Rules here. He is pushing. He influenced the game, played with enthusiasm and quality.

Iran likely to meet Senegal in November friendly [Report], Azmoun chosen as ‘AFC National Team Player of the Week’, Iran has received friendly requests from Bosnia and Panama [Report], Shoja Khalilzadeh voted as winner of AFC Champions League 2020 Goal of the West, Alireza Jahanbakhsh misses Crystal Palace match, Albion await Alireza Jahanbakhsh news ahead of Everton trip, I’ve improved under Potter: Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Carabao Cup: Jahanbakhsh scores again to help Brighton sink Preston [VIDEO], I promise I can score easy goals: Jahanbakhsh.

This will be the seventh Premier League meeting, with both sides recording two wins. He is likely to be back in contention when West Brom visit the Amex on October 26. ”Another really good performance, I thought.

As a subscriber, you are shown 80% less display advertising when reading our articles.