Learn more.

Watch The Trouble with Maggie Cole Season 1.

Dawn French: It’s a good idea for a series because Maggie makes a mistake we could all make. Please note: Your password must be at least eight characters in length and contain at least one none alphabetic character. It stars Dawn French in the role of Maggie Cole as well as Mark Heap, Julie Hesmondhalgh, Vicki Pepperdine, Patrick Robinson, Emily Reid and Gwyneth Keyworth. By clicking "Create account" you agree to the our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. We use cookies to ensure we can continue to deliver a personalised service, just for you. Streaming Guide TV Shows Comedy The Trouble with Maggie Cole. If you would like to find out more, please read our updated Cookies Policy. While the hilarious storyline has got people… Where is The Trouble with Maggie Cole filmed? 0mins, In Lincolnshire, Patricia who runs a vehicle recovery company shows off her modern eco efficient home with a Caribbean twist. ITV’s irresistible drama series The Trouble With Maggie Cole, starring Dawn French, has been a huge hit with TV lovers but ends tonight (April 8). Getting Started | Contributor Zone » Contribute to This Page. 0mins. ET (check local listings). But Sophie [Clarke-Jervoise, executive producer] came to see me as a friend and asked me what I was doing. We see what the real stories are that Maggie has only got a little bit of and find out whether they are true or not. Suddenly, someone is listening to her. We use cookies to ensure we can continue to deliver a personalised service, just for you. The show's first episode premiered on British television network ITV on 4 March 2020. This Week with George Stephanopoulos 5:25pm. She just runs the gift shop at the local castle and knows the history of it. The Trouble with Maggie Cole is a comedy drama series centering on Maggie Cole, the self-appointed oracle of a close-knit community. She was born and raised in this village, so she knows all the families and everybody’s business, and she likes that. Off-beat comedy drama set in an English seaside village. Mastermind Australia S1 Ep61 (G) 6:30pm. Hosts explore various news topics of interests while guests open up for interviews that cover a multitude of subjects such as politics, food and human interest. Off-beat comedy drama set in an English seaside village.

Dawn French in 'The Trouble with Maggie Cole' | Tellyspotting, PBS Drama Series | Sponsor The Trouble With Maggie Cole. When a radio journalist interviews Maggie about local life, she gives him far more detail and embellishment about the locals and their personal lives than he was counting on. You can change your cookie settings for this site by clicking here. Let us entertain you! The Trouble with Maggie Cole | TV Tonight Australia's leading TV blog When her chitchat is later broadcast for all to hear, Maggie’s entire world is turned upside down.

The service requires all cookie types to be enabled but you have chosen not to give your consent to these cookies so we cannot submit the form. Following the broadcast, Maggie gets into trouble as the fallout disrupts the lives of some of her fellow … The Trouble With Maggie Cole - ITV Comedy Drama - British Comedy Guide Where is The Trouble with Maggie Cole filmed? on Wed Jun 10, 2020.

The Trouble With Maggie Cole is filmed around Devon and Cornwall Credit: ITV Where was The Trouble Maggie Cole filmed? This is why we and our trusted Commerce Partners use 'cookies' to remember and store information about how you use our site. He knows Maggie is insufferably gossipy, but he loves her and she loves him.

By clicking "Complete Registration" you agree to the our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. 0mins, After leaving his home in Peru, a bear wearing a blue duffle coat is adopted by a loving family who must deal with the bear's unusual ways. Maggie is an idiot for being disloyal to her in that silly way and she risks losing everything, so there are some interesting moments where she’s constantly trying to seek forgiveness. It stars Dawn French in the role of Maggie Cole as well as Mark Heap, Julie Hesmondhalgh, Vicki Pepperdine, Patrick Robinson, Emily Reid and Gwyneth Keyworth. The Trouble with Maggie Cole is a British comedy-drama television series directed by Ben Gregor, and written by Mark Brotherhood. The Trouble With Maggie Cole | TV Tonight Peter is worried about press interest following Maggie's interview and a petition calling for his resignation. With Mark Heap, Dawn French, Emily Reid, Julie Hesmondhalgh. French: Peter is headmaster at the school and a good character. You can also find more information in our updated Privacy Policy.

The Trouble with Maggie Cole … 229. The Trouble with Maggie Cole is a comedy-drama directed by Ben Gregor and written by Mark Brotherhood. Local busybody Maggie Cole is interviewed on the radio and accidentally lets slip some villagers' secrets. So when she is asked if she would like to do an interview for local radio she couldn’t think of anything better. THE TROUBLE WITH MAGGIE COLE, a new comedic drama from Genial Productions ITV, will air on PBS stations starting Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. SBS World News S2020 Ep251. News posted 01:00pm

French: I was due to write it as my next novel. Get the latest news on the world's biggest dramas, Stay up to date on Australia’s favourite sports, Must read news on the most essential shows, Stream* or watch from June 13, Saturdays at 8.30pm on BBC First [116], WHAT’S NEW ON FOXTEL THIS WEEK - Monday October 19 to Sunday October 25, 2020, The New Version Of Iconic British Series Talking Heads Has A Cast To Die For, Shane McAnally On The Songland Experience: “It Really Is Magic”, Nicole Kidman On Being “Completely Hypnotised” By The Undoing. The Trouble with Maggie Cole: Australia: The Trouble with Maggie Cole: Canada (French title) The Trouble with Maggie Cole: UK: The Trouble with Maggie Cole: USA: The Trouble with Maggie Cole (working title) Glass Houses: See also. Full Cast and Crew | Official Sites | Company Credits | Filming & Production | Technical Specs. 4:25pm.

This video is not available to watch in your region. French: It’s heartbreaking. I said to her that if I had betrayed my best pal like Maggie does, I’d be devastated. I said I didn’t have time to write it for telly, but she had Mark Brotherhood (who has written episodes for Shameless, Benidorm and Cold Feet) in mind and he has done a brilliant job. 229. But, as he plies her with drink, Maggie’s loose tongue gets the better of her.

Full Cast and Crew | Official Sites | Company Credits | Filming & Production | Technical Specs.

The Trouble With Maggie Cole - ITV Comedy Drama - British Comedy Guide. Dawn French (French and Saunders, The Vicar of Dibley) shines as the titular character in new comedy-packed British drama The Trouble with Maggie Cole, a woman who craves the spotlight and is delighted when a radio journalist interviews her about village life.

Learn more about how we use your information. It’s a small town and it affects everyone, and that’s a good way of being able to focus on six different homes and open their doors. Maggie thinks she is the local historian, but she’s not.

It makes me calm, it makes me happier and it sort of infuses my mind with better ways of thinking. The Trouble with Maggie Cole location: Where is it filmed? By clicking "Create Account" you agree to the our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. https://tvtonight.com.au/2020/06/the-trouble-with-maggie-cole-2.html

She is betrayed by the person who interviews her, because she didn’t know he was going to broadcast all the gossip.

Dawn French (French and Saunders, The Vicar of Dibley) shines as the titular character in new comedy-packed British drama The Trouble with Maggie Cole, a woman who craves the spotlight and is delighted when a radio journalist interviews her about village life. When I told her about this story, she asked if it could be for telly instead. French: She seems to have a high opinion of herself, but that’s only because she is really quite the opposite and feels she doesn’t matter very much. Somehow they will get through it. I can do nothing but connect with that. Local busybody Maggie Cole is interviewed on the radio and accidentally lets slip some villagers' secrets. She enjoys the moment where she matters and someone is listening to her, but then it goes horribly wrong. Let us entertain you! SBS Viceland HD. Australia's leading TV blog is the 'go to' site for industry and public alike, full of news, ratings, reviews & more. For security reasons, we use Google's reCaptcha service to verify that this form is being submitted by a real person. Please sign in or create an account below to proceed or learn more. It follows the stories and fall out for Maggie Cole, played by French, who doesn't pay attention to the cautionary adage that 'those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'. British comedy-drama television series The Trouble with Maggie Cole revolves around the life of Maggie Cole, an owner of a local heritage gift shop. French sits down with us to bring viewers up to speed on this very entertaining six-part offering coming to BBC First on June 13. French: There is beauty here. Local busybody Maggie Cole is interviewed on the radio and accidentally lets slip some villagers'... 46mins, Local historian Maggie Cole is interviewed for a radio show about village life, but she inadvertently shares too much detail about the locals and their... 45mins, What are the benefits of signing in? Australia's leading TV blog is the 'go to' site for industry and public alike, full of news, ratings, reviews & more. Looks like you have an old 3player account, you can still use this account to login but we need some more information to complete your registration. The Trouble with Maggie Cole: Australia: The Trouble with Maggie Cole: Canada (French title) The Trouble with Maggie Cole: UK: The Trouble with Maggie Cole: USA: The Trouble with Maggie Cole (working title) Glass Houses: See also. Is only available to signed in users. The Trouble with Maggie Cole (TV Series 2020– ) - IMDb, The Trouble with Maggie Cole - Series 1 - Episode 1 - ITV Hub. The series premiered on ITV on March 4, 2020. 2020 Streamers Information Release date: 04 Mar 2020 Genres: Comedy, Drama. But, as he plies her with drink, Maggie’s loose tongue gets the better of her. 8:30pm Saturday on BBC First. But from the first moment I met Julie on set, I knew we’d be able to make this relationship work. Business of Life S1 … The Trouble With Maggie Cole episode 1 recap – Entertainment Focus.