3. And for their reading pleasures I recommend any of the titles in Judy Blume's "Fudge" series which include "Tales of A Fourth Grade Nothing", "SuperFudge" and "Fudge-a-Mania". Use the HTML below. This title will be released on December 1, 2020. And as if that wasn't bad enough, Peter's 5 year-old brother Fudge wreaks havoc with a little girl who lives next door to them at their vacation house. 1-Click ordering is not available for this item. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Love this series and have read it to numerous classes of children over the 17 years of teaching and also to my own children. reading in this story.” —Children’s Digest on Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing “As usual, Blume’s humor and pitch-perfect ear for sibling rivalry and family dynamics will have readers giggling with recognition. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. One of my absolute favorite books growing up. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing is a children's novel written by American author Judy Blume and published in 1972.It is the first in the Fudge Series and was followed by Superfudge, Fudge-a-Mania, and Double Fudge (2002). After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Grades: 3 rd, 4 th, 5 th, … Celebrate 45 years of Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing! i haven't seen a movie, but found this in a google search: http://www.ovguide.com/movies_tv/tal...de_nothing.htm, http://www.hulu.com/watch/3472/fudge-a-mania. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Only problem: Peter's nemesis Sheila Tubman will also be there along with her family! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 February 2017. Peter Hatcher and his family are going on vacation in Maine. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. This FAQ is empty. Based on the popular book of the same name by Judy Blume, it recaps all the exciting moments, from when Dad falls off the boat, Peter meets his baseball idol, and even the climatic moment when Peter's grandmother and Sheila's grandfather get married! Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. I called the Chicago Public library, blockbuster, e-bay, amazon, youtube, everything and I can't seem to find it. Grown-ups think Fudge is absolutely adorable, but … Title: Please try your request again later. Judy Blume Fudge Series Collection 5 Books Set (Double Fudge, Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing, Superfudge, Fudge-a-Mania, Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great), Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great (Fudge), will bring a chorus of laughter from sympathetic readers. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 April 2020. Was this review helpful to you? Fudge-a-mania Celebrate 45 years of Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing! Amazon.com: tales of a fourth grade nothing movie - New. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The movie itself appealed to the younger audience but without having to resort to cheap, gimmicky or "popular" comedy (ahem...Kangaroo Jack). Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Macmillan Children's Books; Reprints Edition (4 July 2003), Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 February 2018. Only problem: Peter's nemesis Sheila Tubman will also be there along with her family! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 February 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 December 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 September 2015. The #1 New York Times bestselling author's first book in her classic Fudge series. Grown-ups think Fudge is absolutely adorable, but Peter and his pet turtle, Dribble, know the truth. When Peter wins a tiny green turtle called Dribble he's determined to keep it away from his brother. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. It's the first in a series (warning: "Superfudge", which is book two, reveals that Father Christmas/Santa does not exist! Only problem: Peter's nemesis Sheila Tubman will also be there along with her family! The first book in Judy Blume's hugely successful and hilarious younger fiction series. Fudge causes trouble wherever he goes and it's usually up to Peter to sort out the mess. What to Watch if You Miss the "Game of Thrones" Cast. This title will be released on December 1, 2020. Thank goodness for Amazon reviews! She finds the language easy enough to read independently and loves the story. Now to buy the sequels for her, she hasn't stopped begging for them since finishing this one! Summary: Peter finds his demanding two-year-old brother an ever increasing problem. For the time in my life, I enjoyed each of these novels about growing up, siblings, and gender wars. I need your help!!! Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. When I was in my elementary years (which was the early to mid 1990's) I had discovered some truly unique books in Judy Blume's "Fudge" series which started with "Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing". There's a problem loading this menu right now. Tales of a 4th Grade Nothing Comprehension Packet is a Comprehension Question Packet to be used with Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing by Judy Blume.This packet contains comprehension questions for the chapters in the book. and over 8 million other books are available for, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Subjects: Balanced Literacy, Reading, Literature. 4 1 The Big Winner I won Dribble at … Humorous stories.] Very American in her prose. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Family life—Fiction. With Darren McGavin, Florence Henderson, Jake Richardson, Eve Plumb. I need your help!!! Grown-ups think Fudge is absolutely adorable, but Peter and his pet turtle, Dribble, know the truth. Fudge-A-Mania, which is a television film adaptation of the final book in the series, is definitely worth viewing for the younger audiences.Bob Clark directs a film which is reminiscent of his neo-classic "A Christmas Story". But when Fudge does get his hands on Dribble - disaster strikes! View production, box office, & company info. With Jake Richardson, Eve Plumb, Forrest Witt, Nassira Nicola.