Few chords over and over again. Is there anyone I could call? hide glossary. View official tab. That's just a quick take on James Arthur's cover of Hometown Glory by Adele on X Factor UK. Tuning: G C E A. Factor UK. Difficulty: novice. We have an official Hometown Glory tab made by UG professional guitarists. I hope you like it. Few chords over and over again. 1 contributor total, last edit on May 14, 2017. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com [Verse] Am C/G Em F I've been walking in the same way____ as I_____ did Am C/G Missing out the cracks in the pavement Em F And tutting my heel and strutting my feet Am Full key step down. Guitar. Standard Ukulele (GCEA) Baritone ukulele (DGBE) Piano/Keyboard chords; Bass chords Few chords over and over again. Hello. Hello. Guitar Ukulele Piano. Am Adele Bbm Vote rhythm . Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Hometown Glory Key: D Bm A Em G I've been walking in the same way as I did Bm A Missing out the cracks in the pavement Em G And tutting my heel and strutting my feet Bm A Em G "Is there anything I … Here are the most popular versions Chords, Ukulele chords. Other versions (1) Create new version . Song "Hometown Glory" ukulele chords and tabs by Adele. That's just a quick take on James Arthur's cover of Hometown Glory by Adele on X Factor UK. ... chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonics flute Guitar Pro. there isn't a video lesson for this song. I hope you like it. That's just a quick take on James Arthur's cover of Hometown Glory by Adele on X Factor UK. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Song "Yeux Disent" ukulele chords and tabs by Lomepal. Select version 1 0 / Tobi (0) Tobi . This song has no tabs yet This chords is contributed by Tobi. Am C/G Em F 0 . Hello. Author Unregistered. If you're not comfortable with barre chords, then simply transpose one step lower and put a capo on 1st fret and play simple Am G Em F progression. 2,380 views, added to favorites 8 times. I hope you like it.Verse 1 Hometown Glory by James Arthur. Full key step up. Few chords over and over again. Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Bass, Ukulele chords, Guitar Pro. ", "No and thank you, please Madam. That's just a quick take on James Arthur's cover of Hometown Glory by Adele on X Factor UK. Few chords over and over again. If you're not comfortable with barre chords, then simply transpose one step lower and put a 1 Capo on 1st fret and play simple Am G Em F progression. I ain't lost, just wondering", I like it in the city when the air is so thick and opaque, I love to see everybody in short skirts, shorts and shades, I like it in the city when two worlds collide. Guitar Tabs (0) Upload your Tab . Verse 1 Bbm G# Fm F# I've been walking in the same way as I did Bbm G# Missing out the cracks in the pavement Fm F# Hometown Glory. Half key step up . If you're not comfortable with barre chords, then simply transpose one step lower and put a capo on 1st fret and play simple Am G Em, I've been walking in the same way as I did, And tutting my heel and strutting my feet, "Is there anything I can do for you dear? Version by Tobi Default (0) Tobi . Hometown Glory ukulele chords by Adele. Hometown Glory by Adele. That's just a quick take on James Arthur's cover of Hometown Glory by Adele on X. Hello. Half key step down. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Hometown Glory tablature ukulélé de Adele, free uke tab and chords If you're not comfortable with barre chords, then simply transpose one step lower and put a 1 Capo on 1st fret and play simple Am G Em F progression. Hometown Glory Chords by James Arthur Learn to play guitar by chord and tabs and use our crd diagrams, transpose the key and more. are you left-handed? Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. If you're not comfortable with barre chords, then simply transpose one step lower and put a Capo on 1st fret and play simple Am G Em F progression.