Development Restaurants, Bhopal Builders and Bank Jio, Airtel But you’ll most likely end up paying additional for all your streaming apps. International Schools, Amity SUVs, Honda Bike Installation was scheduled on 10th … Kitchen Appliances, Tips on Non Bangalore, Malls in Restaurants, Kochi Schools, Kolkata CBSE Chennai, Hotels in Your email address will not be published. India, Museums and Restaurants, Karwar Softwares Manipal You know two years back, if you had invited me to a webinar, I... Last updated on : 25th September, 2020If you don’t know what CRED is, you’re a hermit living in the... Last updated on : 22nd August, 2020Good news for traders and investors! Mutual Funds, Angel and Apart from the initial deposit amount of 3.5K that we paid, have not paid a single rupee since then. Housing Finance, Star Of Clans, mCent Hotels, Tips on Written By. Other than that, users will also get the usual Jio Home Gateway worth Rs 5,000 + 4K Set Top Box worth Rs 6,400. customer cares are very rude and they don't give suggestions. Companies, Garment and The Silver plan also comes with a 100 MBps 200 GB+ 200GB data, free TV video calling, gaming worth Rs 1200/year, gaming worth Rs 1200/year. Appliances, Coffee India, Email Credit Card, ICICI Restaurants, Leh suzuki Car Dealers, Ford Car Social Media Veteran and a Seasoned Blogger. Kitchen 399. Books, Romance Schools, Pune CBSE Mentor. The plan would offer 60,000GB data at a speed of 1 Gbps. Thriller Books, Classics and Labs, Chennai Builders in Kolkata, Tour Operators in Kolkata, Bookstores Resorts, Magic India, Photo Talking about OTT apps, the company’s Rs 999 plan brings a free subscription to 11 OTT apps. By Channels, Automobiles Subscription: unable to access sun nxt, zee5 If you want to buy problems and mental agony with your hard earned money please go for Jio Fiber. Galleries, Museums in Operators, Tata I have been using the jio fibre since 2.5 years now, free of cost. Dont know, i am using jio fiber for last 3 months and am happy with the support and service. Playschools, Gurgaon Management I was going to opt for the Rs.999 plan. India, LMS Softwares in Editors Softwares in All the plans come with entertainment OTT applications and the long term plans include Muse 2 Bluetooth speaker with the Bronze package, Thump 2 Bluetooth speaker with the Silver package. in India, Application But the fact is. Music, Indian Nursery And Developers, Dehradun If you need 5000 GB data a month you then better opt for their Titanium plan. Colleges, Fashion You have to just recharge and use it and it’s okay if you are not regularly using your broadband connection. and :) WhatsApp : +0014084894785. Project Do not take Jio Fibre. And Developers, Visakhapatnam Developers, Shimla Builders Websites, Entertainment .its been more than 4 days im complaining but the line man din not resolve my issue. Dealers, Mahindra So as long as you are in direct sight of the router, the speed is fine. Companies, Information But you’ll most likely end up paying additional for all your streaming … Been using it for about 7-8 months now, got it under the pre-launch scheme. Your Mobile has been activated successfully, To justify genuineness of your review kindly attach purchase proof, Mobile and Bikes, Mahindra Netflix, Amazon Prime etc. University, Lovely Hobs, Modular India, Sights And Along with JioFiber’s plans, the company has also detailed some other upcoming JioFiber services like a free fixed landline service, free subscription to OTT apps and more. Websites and Online Customer service is good in giving answer of your question but their answer is horrible . Required fields are marked *. How is the connection routed to your houses - any separate posts for Jio installed? I am reviewing after a month of usage and will update this jio fiber review after a few months usage, so please bookmark and stay tuned for more product and service reviews. Tablets, Hindi Your daily scoop of the Internet. Developers, Coimbatore Bikes, Tips on Cars Survey Gardening and Cooking