It is also destroyed automatically for you when the symbol is changed. window._taboola = window._taboola || []; return false; We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. click is responsible for overseeing the methodology that supports the quantitative fair value. 'hline' : 'quotes' , head.insertBefore(mpsload, head.firstChild) mpsload.src = "//" + mpsopts.host + "/fetch/ext/load-" + mpscall.site + ".js?nowrite=2"; (r(document),r(window),r(f.prototype)):f.prototype.hasOwnProperty(u)&&(o(window),o(f.prototype)),a.on(u+"-start",function(t,e){var n=t[1],r=c(n,"nr@wrapped",function(){function t(){if("function"==typeof n.handleEvent)return n.handleEvent.apply(n,arguments)}var e={object:t,"function":n}[typeof n];return e?s(e,"fn-",null,e.name||"anonymous"):n});this.wrapped=t[1]=r}),a.on(d+"-start",function(t){t[1]=this.wrapped||t[1]})},{}],7:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e,n){var r=t[e];"function"==typeof r&&(t[e]=function(){var t=r.apply(this,arguments);return o.emit(n+"start",arguments,t),t.then(function(e){return o.emit(n+"end",[null,e],t),e},function(e){throw o.emit(n+"end",[e],t),e})})}var o=t("ee").get("fetch"),i=t(21);e.exports=o;var a=window,s="fetch-",c=s+"body-",f=["arrayBuffer","blob","json","text","formData"],u=a.Request,d=a.Response,p=a.fetch,l="prototype";u&&d&&p&&(i(f,function(t,e){r(u[l],e,c),r(d[l],e,c)}),r(a,"fetch",s),o.on(s+"end",function(t,e){var n=this;if(e){var r=e.headers.get("content-length");null!==r&&(n.rxSize=r),o.emit(s+"done",[null,e],n)}else o.emit(s+"done",[t],n)}))},{}],8:[function(t,e,n){var r=t("ee").get("history"),o=t(24)(r);e.exports=r,o.inPlace(window.history,["pushState","replaceState"],"-")},{}],9:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){function e(){c.emit("jsonp-end",[],p),t.removeEventListener("load",e,!1),t.removeEventListener("error",n,!1)}function n(){c.emit("jsonp-error",[],p),c.emit("jsonp-end",[],p),t.removeEventListener("load",e,!1),t.removeEventListener("error",n,!1)}var r=t&&"string"==typeof t.nodeName&&"script"===t.nodeName.toLowerCase();if(r){var o="function"==typeof t.addEventListener;if(o){var a=i(t.src);if(a){var u=s(a),d="function"==typeof u.parent[u.key];if(d){var p={};f.inPlace(u.parent,[u.key],"cb-",p),t.addEventListener("load",e,!1),t.addEventListener("error",n,!1),c.emit("new-jsonp",[t.src],p)}}}}}function o(){return"addEventListener"in window}function i(t){var e=t.match(u);return e?e[1]:null}function a(t,e){var n=t.match(p),r=n[1],o=n[3];return o?a(o,e[r]):e[r]}function s(t){var e=t.match(d);return e&&e.length>=3?

}

"":"no-")+"fn-start",[f.now(),r,o],n),o)try{return e.apply(this,arguments)}catch(t){throw c.emit("fn-err",[arguments,this,t],n),t}finally{c.emit("fn-end",[f.now()],n)}}}};a("actionText,setName,setAttribute,save,ignore,onEnd,getContext,end,get".split(","),function(t,e){h[e]=o(l+e)}),newrelic.noticeError=function(t,e){"string"==typeof t&&(t=new Error(t)),i("err",[t,f.now(),!1,e])}},{}],18:[function(t,e,n){e.exports=function(t){if("string"==typeof t&&t.length)return t.length;if("object"==typeof t){if("undefined"!=typeof ArrayBuffer&&t instanceof ArrayBuffer&&t.byteLength)return t.byteLength;if("undefined"!=typeof Blob&&t instanceof Blob&&t.size)return t.size;if(! Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. Daten über Ihr Gerät und Ihre Internetverbindung, darunter Ihre IP-Adresse, Such- und Browsingaktivität bei Ihrer Nutzung der Websites und Apps von Verizon Media.

Interactive Chart for BAIC MOTOR (1958.HK), analyze all the data with a huge range of indicators. Beijing, 101300 'cat' : 'quotes' , script.setAttribute("async", true); f.parentNode.insertBefore(e, f); document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0], To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. ;NREUM.info={beacon:"bam.nr-data.net",errorBeacon:"bam.nr-data.net",licenseKey:"356631dc7f",applicationID:"230538944",sa:1}