John Denver works in a supermarket and has to decide if George Burns is who he claims to be: God. is a 1977 American Technicolor comedy film starring George Burns and John Denver. This is nothing, but laughter all the way. Usage Public Domain Mark 1.0 Topics movie trailers, comedies, fantasies, George Burns. It has received mostly poor reviews from critics and viewers, who have given it an IMDb score of 5.5 and a MetaScore of 49. God comes to Earth to spread the Good Word, but has a hardtimeconvincing his chosen messenger, John Denver, an assistant managerof asupermarket, who He really is. Disclaimer: Le site contient un certain nombre de liens hypertextes vers d'autres sites, et n'a pas la possibilité de vérifier le contenu des sites ainsi visités, et n'assumera en conséquence aucune responsabilité de ce fait Copyright © 2019 HDSS, Vous regardez le film Oh, God! Oh, God!

They had to laugh because the Christians in the audience were like "amen" and "hallelujah" or whatever, and mom told me later what was amusing was that they were presenting God and what he said from a Jewish, not Christian, POV. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links on this page. This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb. Based on a novel with the same name by Avery Corman. THE LAST ONE IN THE OH,GOD MOVIE,S THAT END,S ON A GOOD NOTE, I LIKE THIS ONE MUCH BETTER THAN PART TWO IN A LOT OF WAY,S, THE STORY IS VERY GOOD AND THE CAST TOO, IF YOUR A FAN OF THE FIRST MOVIE THEN YOUR GOWING TO LIKE THIS ONE, THE DVD IS WIDESCREEN OF 1.85.1 WITH GOOD PICTURE AND SOUND, FOR ME IT,S A 10 OUT OF 10 ON THIS ONE, GOOD STUFF. There is no devil or hell except that which we manifest in our own minds. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Book II (1980) and Oh, God! 'Oh, God!' is currently available to rent, purchase, or stream via subscription on Google Play, YouTube, Redbox, DIRECTV, Amazon, iTunes, VUDU, Microsoft Movies & TV, and FandangoNOW . right now, ... Oh, God! Nostalgic, I remember watching this movie when I was younger. Read on for a listing of streaming and cable services - including rental, purchase, and subscription options - along with the availability of 'Oh, God!' [HD] The Left Hand of God 1955 Streaming Vostfr Gratuit

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. You Devil', Copyright © 123Movies. I love this movie - every actor played his/her role with a deep breadth of genuineness and sincerity, which I so much appreciate in a film that could so easily not work, given its comic potential, if acting seemed effected or pushing the comic element (such as with the Pink Panther remakes, where Clouseau seemed not believable (no fault of the actor, a great effort by Martin, but for that role only Sellers achieved true believability, so far, at least for me, for that role, which must be difficult to do). In his third "Oh, God!" You Devil Gatunek :Komedia Rok produkcji :1984-11-07 Runtime : 97 Minutes Aktorzy :George Burns, Ron Silver, Roxanne Hart, Eugene Roche, Janet Brandt Finally 25+ yrs later, I ordered the dvd. Comedy, Fantasy. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

the last one in the oh,god movie,s that end,s on a good note, i like this one much better than part two in a lot of way,s, the story is very good and the cast too, if your a fan of the first movie then your gowing to like this one, the dvd is widescreen of 1.85.1 with good picture and sound, for … Please login or register on 123Movies to watch 'Oh, God! There are a lot of consistencies in this movie and those three wonderful books, which makes me think our creator had a hand in this wonderful little movie as well.

When we went to see it in southern Mississippi when it came out, my mom's friend joined us. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 1, 2015. Paul Bogart as director and actors: Eugene Roche, George Burns, Janet Brandt, Ron Silver, Roxanne Hart. To return them to have to pay postage to USA. It’s dated but still funny with a lot of heart, Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2020. Oh, God! Give it a watch; I bet you’ll enjoy it far more than you expect… Poster: Trailer: George Burns has a twinkle that only he could deliver in the role, he was Yoda before Yoda in his shift from sagely wise to smart mouth cut-up. The film inspired two sequels, Oh, God! I had all three of the Oh God Movies on Beta/VHS tape, but I wanted a better copies on DVD. Pros: 1. HDSS Streaming © 2019. Legal responsability The Site does not guarantee that the server that makes the Site available is free of viruses. All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties. ", "Everyone ends up in the same damned place. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 10, 2019. I know the film is good, I saw it first in 1977. Oh, God! Discover & share this Oh God You Devil GIF with everyone you know. George Burns is a favorite of mine. Forget religion and embrace spirituality. It proves that a good writer can keep a story exciting without constantly blowing things up or using 4 letter words. All Rights Reserved. You Devil is a 1984 comedy film starring George Burns , Ted Wass, Ron Silver and Roxanne Hart. You Devil (1984) Genre: Comédie Réalisateur: Paul Bogart.

I'm no acting expert, but as I recall, when this came out in the 70s, John Denver got high acclaim from some critics, saying that for him not being a trained actor, he does remarkably well. Oh, God! It’s still wonderful and the message does not get old! George Burns returns as God, and as Satan. A you... Three senior citizens in their 70s who live together are slowly decayi... Little known actor, Jack Noah, is working on location in the dictators... "Miss World 1970: The launch of a revolution", "If it chooses you, nothing can save you. Want to know what the movie's about? Your favorites, all in one place.

Select the department you want to search in. Welcome to your campaign home page. The story centres on unassuming supermarket manager Jerry Landers (Denver), chosen by God (Burns) to spread his message despite the skepticism of the media, religious authorities, and Landers' own wife (Teri Garr). Stars: Ce couple d’immigrés portugais fait l’unanimité dans le quartier: Maria,…, Fatal… c’est Fatal Bazooka, un rappeur bling-bling et hardcore. Now, before we get into the various whats and wheres of how you can watch 'Oh, God!' Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. That is, eternal spirits living temporarily in human form. We are all sons and daughters of our creator on an eternal evolutionary journey. Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2017. Book II (1980) and Oh, God! I was talking to my kids about George Burns , and one thing led to another and to Wikipedia .... And a quick search on Amazon brought this little gem to my door. I don’t know if it can be said that it holds up, any more than anything from the 80’s does, but it still works. You Devil (1984), both of which featured Burns reprising his role, but with no other recurring characters from the original story. Although it didn't make me howl with laughter, it's still a very charming film. Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2020. You Devil (1984), both of which featured Burns reprising his role, but with no other recurring characters from the original story. For the spiritual with a healthy distrust of organised religion . The film’s climactic courtroom scene reminds me of Miracle on 34th Street.

Alors que le mariage de Rita et Norman se fait attendre, les détectives découvrent une lettre contenant des indices au sujet de la disparition de la mère d’une jeune femme. Watch Full Movie Oh, God! On 123Movies all of gostream, gomovies, gomo, 123 movie and 123movies net in one place.. Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2012.