Selma The Weekly Ketchup: "Borat" Great Success, A New Sarah Connor, "Transformers" Travails, And More! Steven 1 Episode (2003), The Pitts One of the busiest character actors of the late 1990s and 2000s, Dylan Baker was the go-to talent for men of authority whose professional veneer often covered a fundamental flaw in such films as "Happiness" (1998), "The Cell" (2000), "Road to Perdition" (2002) and "Spider-Man 2" (2004). I've got an NRA membership in my pocket, and a shotgun over the fireplace, so get outta here before I... Steven Mr. Kreeg says: Dylan Baker ist ein US-Amerikaner und am 7.

Oktober 1959 in Syracuse / New York geboren. says:

Dr. Curt Connors Then fix it; it stinks like a dead whore out here. Mr. Kreeg

Robert McNamara

Dusenbaker Bougainville Tunker Thompson

Keep track of your favorite shows and movies, across all your devices.

Till my dad set me straight, that is. Im Jahr 1999 gewann er den Gotham Award als Bester Newcomer.

Arthur Polson Dylan Baker ist der Sohn einer Anwaltsfamilie und ging auf das William and Mary College in Virginia. Hiding Bodies? 9 (1992) Jasper in Radioland Murders (1994) Philip Blackburn in Disclosure (1994) Det. 2006, Without A Trace Steven In der Folge war er auch in größeren Produktionen wie The Cell oder Thirteen Days – in dem er den US-amerikanischen Verteidigungsminister Robert McNamara porträtierte – und Im Netz der Spinne zu sehen. Sheriff Hafferty William Cross

says: What in God's name are you doing down there Wilkins? 3 Episodes (2016-2017), Confirmation 2002, The Practice 2008, The Stone Angel

1986 hatte er dann seinen ersten Auftritt in "Im Netz der Gewalt" und schaffte schließlich seinen Durchbruch mit dem Film "Love Potion No. 2013, Damages

Colin Sweeney A veteran of the New York stage, he began appearing in features and on television in the late 1980s, eventually graduating to small, showy parts in "The Long Walk Home" (1990) and the legal series "Murder One" (ABC, 1995-97).

Martin Geller Steven

Special Agent Oliver McArthur 1 Episode (2006), The Book of Daniel What in God's name are you doing down there Wilkins? Sara 9 Who’ll Be the Villains in "Spider-Man 4"? All these traditions, jack-o'- lanterns, putting on costumes, handing out treats, they were started to protect us, but nowadays, no one really cares. says: Screw you! 8 Episodes (2010-2015), The Mentalist Bill Maplewood Priest at Catholic Retreat Principal Wilkins, do you think we might be able to have your jack-o'- lantern, please? Später besuchte er noch die School of Drama in Yale. 2007, Law & Order 16 Episodes, Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile says: Tall: The American Skyscraper and Louis Sullivan (2006), Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile, Tall: The American Skyscraper and Louis Sullivan, Forbidden Territory: Stanley's Search for Livingstone, Love, Honor & Obey: The Last Mafia Marriage, Schillinger's Defense Attorney (Guest Star). What big eyes you have.

2003, How To Deal