Our purchase is directly contributing to sustainable livelihoods, and keeping crafts original. I haven’t always been a minimalist either and nobody knows how many favorite colors I have had over the years…. You have the freedom to tailor the combinations according to your taste and personality. As you may know, there is a lot of conflict with diamond mining, and this is a sure way to wear a diamond ethically. The lucky charm candles are unique. Ethics | Recycled and ethically sourced materials, environment-friendly. Though I’m not sure my bank account will feel the same way… And I know exactly what you mean – when I was younger I only wore silver and thought gold was for older women. The Best Affordable Brands to Buy Minimalist Jewelry. Since layering is the minimalist jewelry’s most significant advantage, Kalista offers many mixing and matching options. In the necklace collection, you can find a simple chain with different pendants. Additionally, they offer designer home decors such as vases, sculptures, and jewelry boxes. The process of creating its jewelry pieces is focused on quality, not quantity. Your email address will not be published. Minimalist Jewelry Brands to Follow on Instagram: Jacquie Aiche Fan favorite @jacquieaiche ‘s Instagram feed is inspirational in that not your everyday person can have a … Looking for ethical jewelry for everyday wear? A few years ago two incredibly passionate designers met under the sun of the Mediterranean city Barcelona. Required fields are marked *. They only use 100% recycled metals, gemstones from vintage jewelry, & Keshi pearls - a byproduct of the pearl industry. If you plan to pass your jewelry to the next generations, it will become part of your family heirloom. Expect to see lots of feminine pendant chain necklaces. The brand favors local partners to stimulate the local economy. The cuff bracelets are gorgeous and available in different thicknesses. And whats not to love? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I don’t know about you but my taste in jewelry and especially the metals it is made from has truly changed over the past decade or two. Founded in 2016, the brand specialized in making affordable and high-quality jewelry. I have yet to purchase any jewelry, but I love looking at it from afar. Bracelets follow the same manner while having a hand chain option as the brand’s signature style. Grace Wong started her jewelry journey as a self-taught designer. by Charlie Tanquary. So they focused on what matters: durable materials, transparent pricing, sustainable production, and tangible giving. Every once in a while, you stumble across a brand whose aesthetic instantly captures you. It offers timeless pieces of jewelry for the classy ladies. There is a limited choice of earrings.