Throwback to when we were men’s eyewear models. which meant that the service wasn't very efficient, we had to ask to have the tea, hit water and sandwiches to be replenished, rather than being asked by the waiter as he was trying to wait on so many tables. They greeted us by name when we approached the desk, asked how we liked the shows, how the food was etc. A chic atmosphere with a really friendly and professional staff. Browns at its all time best!Wonderful welcome from George Hiley-Jones who’d prepared everything in advance of our stay. During your stay, enjoy a quintessentially British Afternoon Tea in The Drawing Room, savour fine cuisine at Charlie's at Brown’s, sip cocktails after dark at the chic Donovan Bar and surrender to bliss at The Spa at Brown’s. Browns is truly one of the Europe's finest hotels. The selection of teas is incredible, the sandwiches very tasty, the cakes very nice and the scones were just out of this world, especially with jam and clotted cream!!

In the heart of Mayfair, in the quiet and beautiful Albemarle street, Brown's is my home far from my home.

We are delighted to have you as such a loyal and valuable guest, and thank you so much for your kind comments.I am so pleased Brown's remains a 'home from home' as you mention, in the heart of Mayfair.Your review will be shared with the entire team, who I know all join me in thanking you. The English Tea Room at Brown's Hotel in London is steeped in history.

Your email address will not be published. A … Brown's was exceptional!

However, this small issue didn't spoil our experience and overall we really enjoyed our Brown's Afternoon tea. Reservations are required during the holiday season. Take your pick from over 17 teas — including Brown’s own blend — and a selection of sandwiches, scones, cakes and pastries. We recommend booking online through opentable.com. Breakfast and all our meals were simply stunning; whether that be Charlie’s, the Donovan Bar or The Drawing Room. Dear JetBoyJonas,We are delighted you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Brown's, and also very jealous you experienced the Bentley - twice!Your kind comments will be shared with the entire team, who join me in thanking you, and I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.Regards,Stuart P JohnsonManaging Director. So many great things to check out in Seattle! Red Carnation Hotels Collection in London, Docklands / Canary Wharf / Isle of Dogs Hotels, Pet Friendly Hotels in Trafalgar Square / Embankment, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in London, Hotels near Rocco Forte Spas at Brown's Hotel, Hotels near Paul Smith No.9 Albemarle Street, Hotels near United Medical and Dental Schools, University of London, Hotels near London School of Economics and Political Science, Hotels near London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, Hotels near Institute Of Germanic & Romance Studies, Hotels near Institute Of Historical Research, Hotels near Institute of Latin American Studies, Hotels near Institute Of Commonwealth Studies, We compared the lowest prices from 10 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 11 websites, Montcalm Royal London House - City of London, We compared the lowest prices from 9 websites, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London. :), Dear Sightseer23402746158,I am delighted you enjoyed Afternoon Tea in the Drawing Room at Brown's and thank you for taking the time to write.Your kind comments will be shared, especially with David, who I know joins me in thanking you, and we look forward to seeing you, next time!Best wishes,Stuart P JohnsonManaging Director.

Also, enjoy handmade pastries, scones and tea sandwiches while admiring the natural light streaming in from our stained-glass ceiling. Such a wonderful discovery!

Dinner reservations? The English Tea Room at Brown’s Hotel in London offers a traditional and cosy afternoon tea in a venue steeped in history. Queen Victoria loved to take tea at Brown’s.

One thought on “ Afternoon Tea at Brown’s Hotel, London ” Lynda Brown says: on April 12, 2010 at 5:07 pm I just discovered your “journey” this afternoon . When we left a number of guests were still eating, but all the chocolate cake had gone.

No problem - they'll suggest and secure. Remember this is four lads with big appetites and we were stuffed by the end of it. I am pleased that we were able to answer the hungry appetites of four gentlemen.

Ask Sightseer23402746158 about Brown's Hotel, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in London, Docklands / Canary Wharf / Isle of Dogs Hotels, Paddington / Maida Vale Hotels with a Pool, Hotels near Rocco Forte Spas at Brown's Hotel, Hotels near Paul Smith No.9 Albemarle Street, Hotels near United Medical and Dental Schools, University of London, Hotels near London School of Economics and Political Science, Hotels near London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, Hotels near Institute Of Germanic & Romance Studies, Hotels near Institute Of Historical Research, Hotels near Institute of Latin American Studies, Hotels near Institute Of Commonwealth Studies, We compared the lowest prices from 7 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 8 websites. I guess I generally steer clear of high end stuff…but man, this food and drink looks goood . I had the occasion to visit Brown’s Hotel during my visit to London. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. For a slice of traditional London life, enjoy the fabled Brown’s Afternoon Tea in our award-winning English Tea Room.

Please note, a face covering is required while entering, exiting or moving through the restaurant. We use cookies to give you the best possible online experience.

Brown's Hotel: "Afternoon Tea at Browns Hotel" - See 1,834 traveller reviews, 483 candid photos, and great deals for Brown's Hotel at Tripadvisor. Yes it was fun and civilized (in a good way). You could have as much as you wanted of the sandwiches, scones and desserts(and we did!). I love the Fairmont Olympic Hotel.

We really enjoyed it.More, Dear Katuska-23,Thank you for finding the time to write about your Afternoon tea at Brown's Hotel London.I will extend your compliments to the entire team, especially David, who will be delighted to learn you all enjoyed your experience.Thank you again, and I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you, your family and MarTinka, back in the not too distant future.Regards,Stuart P JohnsonManaging Director, We spent lovely time in your hotel. Albemarle Street, London, W1S 4BP.

Get it?!?

We selected the type of tea we wanted(we chose the traditional afternoon tea but the options included a lower calorie version and a champagne tea).

Afternoon tea was great and food very delicious. Please place a reminder in your calendar to book in June 2020. Enjoy a complimentary afternoon tea -> bit.ly/30NMfL7 There were only 2 of us in our party and there is not an option to serve yourself! Many thanks. Your kind comments will be shared with the entire team, who join me in thanking you.I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.Regards,Stuart P JohnsonManaging Director. We’ve met many interesting people along the way that wanted to hear our stories, stories about two dads raising two daughters in today’s crazy and wonderful world. An open invitation Wide open spaces, astonishing vistas, eye-opening experiences: Brown's Hotel is open and ready to welcome you. We'd been to Claridge's and the Ritz previously but i had read such fantastic review about Browns, i booked us in there.

Required fields are marked *.