Which IPL teams are currently the most successful?

Arsenal have not beaten Man City in the league since 2015 and the last time the two sides met in the league, Arsenal fell to a 3-0 defeat.

Everton will be thinking of Leicester from a few years ago.

Can you name Liverpool's 2001 FA Cup-winning squad?

READ MORE: Champions League predictions: How will each match unfold? Wolves haven’t kicked on from last season as yet, they have room to improve, but I will go for Leeds here to continue their progress. "Now that Timo Werner has a taste for goals in a Chelsea shirt, he'll be desperate for more on Europe's biggest stage. As the Champions League returns on Tuesday, BBC Sport's European football writers make their predictions.

Question marks are beside all three of them, but how do you pick a winner out of Chelsea, Leicester and Manchester United? Prediction: 2-1, Betfair Exchange Odds: Palace- 7/4, Brighton- 15/8, Draw- 5/2, London derby here, and expectations are high for Spurs here.

competition.

Drag Race's Davina De Campo joins Strictly Come Dancing? I will go for them to bounce back though.
Werner needs to do more too. Jurgen Klopp will be angry with them at the moment and I think he will play his strongest team and get a reaction from his players. A spokesperson for thepools.com said: "It amazes me that Sevilla are backed so poorly in their trip to Stamford Bridge. It would be great to see Bale if he was ready, but in any case Spurs should be too strong.

Regional Review: Newcastle takeover still has legs, 'I promised Barkley England place at Euro 2020'. Things are just as tight atop the Waking The Red Prediction League as well. Prediction: 2-1, Betfair Exchange Odds: Chelsea- 8/15, So’ton- 11/2, Draw- 4/1 (19%), Excellent game here, much like Everton and Liverpool. Everton vs Liverpool Prediction. Let’s get to predicting!

Sort by . "The likes of Luuk de Jong (32.3% to score anytime) and Carlos Fernandez (30.3%) could have a field day against Frank Lampard's side. Like Greg Vanney, Michael Bradley voices his strong stance on The Supporters’ Shield Foundation’s decision not to award a trophy to the 2020 winner. RuPaul's Drag Race UK series two "being regrouped", Love Island's Charlie Frederick joins Made In Chelsea, Curtis Pritchard happy to be "fat-shamed" on Love Island, Iain Stirling expects Love Island to be "bigger than ever" in 2021, Love Island's Adam Collard tests positive for coronavirus, Love Island Australia expected to return in 2021, ITV2 unveils Winter Love Island replacement The Cabins, Carole Baskin and husband to host animal exploitation series, Watch: Family of Carole Baskin's ex-husband air ad during DWTS, Watch: Carole Baskin dances to Eye of the Tiger on DWTS, Joe Exotic calls on UK to petition Donald Trump, Carole Baskin to dance to Eye of the Tiger, Joe Exotic claims sexual assault in prison, Paul Mescal reflects on "adrenaline-fuelled" year, Paul Mescal felt "objectified" after Normal People release, Paul Mescal speculates on Connell's Normal People future, Normal People approaches 55 million views on iPlayer, Rolling Stones hire Paul Mescal as "hunky party boy", Jeff Goldblum, Miss Piggy, Paul Mescal among BAFTA presenters, Picture Spoilers: Next week on Emmerdale (October 19-23), Picture Spoilers: Next week on Emmerdale (October 12-16), Picture Spoilers: Next week on Emmerdale (October 5-9), Emmerdale actor Joe-Warren Plant confirmed for Dancing On Ice, Picture Spoilers: Next week on Emmerdale (September 28-October 2), Curtis Pritchard "disgusted" after hearing brother AJ have sex, Shirley Ballas warns Maisie Smith over Strictly favourite status, Strictly Come Dancing launch show peaks with over 9 million, AJ Pritchard rules out future Strictly Come Dancing return, Big Brother Australia launch show 'delayed due to fire alert', Rylan Clark-Neal was "so f**king annoyed" over Big Brother axe, Channel 5 head has no regrets over axing Big Brother, Roxanne Pallett: 'Rocky Balboa movies saved me', Piers Morgan admits "conversations" about return to BGT, Piers Morgan discusses Good Morning Britain future, Kate Garraway's husband 'becomes UK's longest-suffering coronavirus patient', Piers Morgan unapologetic over heated government interviews on GMB, Kate Garraway reveals Boris Johnson sent supportive letter, Kate Garraway reveals ill husband has lost eight stone, Picture Spoilers: Next week on Hollyoaks (October 26-29), Hollyoaks cast Rhiannon Clements as Cormac's daughter Summer, Picture Spoilers: Next week on Hollyoaks (October 19-22), Hollyoaks stars to appear in Come Dine With Me specials, Picture Spoilers: Next week on Hollyoaks (October 12-15), Amanda Holden joins new BBC talent series I Can See Your Voice, Britain's Got Talent Christmas edition postponed due to coronavirus, Britain's Got Talent final vote percentages revealed, Watch: Jon Courtenay's winning Britain's Got Talent performance.

Also Read | EVE Vs LIV Dream11 Prediction, Team, Top Picks, Premier League Live MCI vs ARS Dream11 prediction: Manchester City vs Arsenal Head-to-Head. RuPaul's Drag Race season 13 'back in production'. I remember having that myself as a young player. After a packed fortnight of international action, the Premier League is squarely back on the agenda with two blockbuster matches taking precedence.

They will be on a high after beating United so easily, and Mourinho will be on a roll now. Wolves boss Nuno Espiritio Santo prepared for "unique" challenge against Leeds, Maguire, Cavani 'not in Man Utd travelling party for PSG clash', In Pictures: The Strictly Come Dancing 2020 couples, Result: Deflected Jimenez strike sees Wolves past Leeds and up to sixth, West Brom boss Slaven Bilic insists "every game is difficult", Sunday's Premier League predictions including Manchester United vs. Tottenham, Slaven Bilic: 'International debut will help Dara O'Shea', Nick Pope: 'We must show character amid poor start', Nuno Espirito Santo hails Wolves character after Leeds win. 2020-10-17. Time to track down Michael Singh and The RealSask TFC Fan! I think there could be a surprise result here too, and Arsenal could topple City. Ex-EastEnders star Jessica Plummer signs up for I'm A Celebrity? Prediction: 2-1, Betfair Exchange Odds: Everton- 3/1, Liverpool- 10/11, Draw- 10/3, I still haven’t seen Havertz play a really brilliant game, I want to see him with more confidence for Chelsea.

Blues boss Frank Lampard said: "It is a great platform to learn because you're playing against the best, and we played against the best in Bayern Munich. Champions League on TV: Full schedule for all Champions League games, Champions League 2020/21 rule changes all fans need to know. "So to have the Europa League champions 27.8% is almost criminal.