Voor meer informatie over welke data er wordt opgeslagen in de cookies, bekijk onze Privacy policy pagina. Mniej opcji zmiany parametrów uboższa liczba złącz. To check stock, or to get advice about a product please contact your local store. Type: Network  music player Combining a music streamer and CD player, the Yamaha CDN301 is a versatile performer.

Stream music

Connect the Yamaha CD-N301 to your home network hub by Ethernet cable or optional Wi-Fi (YWA-10 adapter required) and you'll open up a whole world of streaming music potential. The bass output isn’t a match for something like Chord Electronics’ Hugo 2 DAC (HFC 425), but it never fails to sound weighty and convincing – and this isn’t restricted to low-end percussive bass. Subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. Imogen Heap’s Little Bird is delivered with a wonderful, almost organic, warmth and a sense of proportion that does full justice to her gorgeous tone. We are entitled to update the price on the website from time to time to take account of any increase in our supplier’s prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission on the price published for the goods on our website is wrong. Jakość dźwięku ze Spotify via wifi lepsza niż przez bluetooth. Of course, if it’s percussive bass that you’re after, the Yamaha puts in a good showing here too. Marantz unveils 12 Series Special Editions. CD's sound clear and crisp played through my Cambridge amp and Mordaunt - Short speakers. I play it through my Yamaha amp and the sound quality is superb. NIe wiem jak wypadnie z urządzeniami za kilka lub kilkanaście tysięcy, ale za te 650,00 zł gra super. I can also airplay my music collection direct from my phone too. How do I get the best from my headphones? Ponadto, WXAD-10 za sprawą kompatybilności z MusicCast sprawia, że współpracujący sprzęt audio może zostać włączony do systemu multiroom. Precise, accurate and natural sounding, the CD player will remind you of just how good the format can sound. Plus, if we can't fix a fault, we will give you a replacement. Please note: 03 numbers are NOT premium rate numbers. 729,00 zł, Yamaha MusicCast WXAD-10 - Audiopolis.pl - autoryzowany punkt sprzedaży Yamaha w Warszawie tel. Yamaha brengt je dichter bij de artiest. 22 823 50 26, Yamaha MUSICCAST WXAD-10 - Raty 0% * Dostawa 0zł * Dzwoń 22 428 22 80 – Salon W-wa-ul. Zarejestruj się i na bieżąco dowiaduj się o nowościach i promocjach na Ceneo.pl! ES, DETAILS Veelzijdige luidsprekers voor elke gelegenheid die een uitzonderlijk mooi geluid leveren. ● AirPlay and Bluetooth, Distributor: Yamaha UK Origin: Japan/China Build quality is excellent for a budget option player. https://www.richersounds.com/yamaha-cd-player-with-music-streamer.html, https://www.richersounds.com/media/catalog/product/2/3/236db1910335c53c697220d7653f08dc9674cb32_313521.jpg. można [NetRadio] - tylko po co - to już nie ta sama trójka :-/, Można, ale ogólnie PL radio w necie nadaje w bardzo słabej jakości 96kb/s, analog gra o niebo lepiej :). Pamiętaj, że oni również mogą korzystać ze swoich zaufanych podwykonawców. Zebrane CeneoPunkty możesz wymieniać na nagrody rzeczowe. - Odsłuchy - Polska gwarancja, Z wysyłką od Dźwięk bardzo przyzwoity. Bluetooth Output z kolei pozwala przesyłać dźwięk do dowolnych słuchawek oraz głośników obsługujących łączność Bluetooth. Product: Yamaha NP-S303 How do I know I'm getting the most from my hi-fi? You'll see the term thrown around a lot in the world of music streaming and high-end audio, so it's worth taking a minute or two to understand the difference between a DAC and a music streamer. De streamer ondersteunt alle gangbare bestandsformaten met resoluties tot wel 24bit/192kHz. To stream high-res audio, you’ll need to use a Wi-Fi ™ connection instead of … It can be connected via Ethernet or wi-fi home network connections and supports 24-bit/192kHz music streams and up to DSD128 music files too. Więcej w Polityce Plików Cookies. Weight: 2.7kg 19.9% APR representative. Małe, niepozorne pudełeczko z dużym pakietem możliwości. These are new-concept audio components that go beyond conventional audio thinking. And for the past 10 days, fingers crossed, all good. Alle MusicCast-producten zijn ontworpen en gebouwd met geluidskwaliteit als topprioriteit. Eenvoudig je muziek delen zonder beperkingen. The streaming features are an added bonus and the sound is amazing, very sharp and bright. Więcej o plikach cookies, w tym o sposobie wycofania zgody, znajdziesz tutaj. In-store Hi-fi Clearance items available – save up to 50%, In-store TV & Projector Clearance items available – save up to 50%, In-store Wireless Streaming & Multiroom Clearance items available – save up to 50%, In-store Headphones & Portable Audio Clearance items available – save up to 50%, In-store Accessories & Furniture Clearance items available – save up to 50%, Yamaha CDN301 (Black) CD Player with Music Streamer, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, I’m surprised this is still being sold considering the firmware for internet radio is no longer upgradeable seems Yamaha fell out with vtuner and this along with many units cannot be upgraded so no m Streamen via Bluetooth en Wifi/LAN en weergave via aux-in, inclusief internet radio, Advies verkoopprijs E&OE. Het kloppende hart van je home entertainment-systeem is nu nog beter. Read the full review in December issue 443. The app doesn’t render a music library to the control device you’re using, but navigating my relatively large library is quick and smooth. AirPlay2 maakt het mogelijk om Apple Music en andere streamingdiensten te streamen naar meerdere MusicCast-apparaten in je hele huis. Wanneer je apparatuur middels de 3.5mm-poort – die met name interessant is voor de koppeling met de Clavin… z komputera lub dysku NAS. Stocks vary on this model, so we give priority to customers who have gone out of their way to make a special journey to us, by only making it available in store. Wyrażając zgodę, otrzymasz reklamy produktów, które są dopasowane do Twoich potrzeb. If your interests and budget don’t stretch to a Sublime+ subs tier, Tidal is also a compelling experience and even Spotify sounds commendably detailed and refined. Wireless music playback with Bluetooth® and Airplay®, music streaming services, and more are yours to enjoy ― like never before. The WXAD-10 brings intelligent new functions into your current system, taking it beyond past constraints and truly making it ‘smart’ with all the latest, convenient features. U moet JavaScript geactiveerd hebben om de volledige functionaliteit van deze website te kunnen benutten. When it arrived (the following day from the warehouse - great service!) Przy plikach flac z dysku - bez porównania lepiej. We’ve seen a steady increase in the number of features being added to music streamers recently, and the NP-S303 has an impressive list of facilities for an entry-level model.