The E-mail Address(es) you entered is(are) not in a valid format. Banana Bridge and I Walk My Dog at Daybreak were just a few of my favorites. WorldCat User Reviews A nice addition to any library. The subject field is required. PreK-K, 1-2 R. Genre. Your browser doesn't support HTML5 audio. It’s raining pens and pickles, And eggs and silverware. A thick, inviting volume includes more than 100 silly verses and nonsense poems on subjects ranging from virtual chickens to pet tomatoes. Please choose whether or not you want other users to be able to see on your profile that this library is a favorite of yours. We'd love you to buy this book, and hope you find this page convenient in locating a place of purchase. Here is a link to download the audio instead. Would you also like to submit a review for this item? Copyright © 2020 HarperCollins Publishers All rights reserved. The E-mail message field is required. Learn more ››. The master of mischievous rhyme, Jack Prelutsky, and his partner in crime, James Stevenson, have whipped up a storm of more than one hundred hilarious poems and zany drawings. Assorted prunes and parrots are dropping from the sky, here comes a bunch of carrots, some hippopotami. It's raining pigs & noodles. It's raining pigs and noodles,it's pouring frogs and hats,chrysanthe. Grab your umbrella—and make sure it's a big one! The broadest selection of online bookstores. From the title poem to "Burp" and "I'm Glad I'm Not a Firefly," readers will be charmed and entranced by his creativity. It's Raining Pigs and Noodles by Jack Prelutsky and James Stevenson A thick, inviting volume includes more than 100 silly verses and nonsense poems on... read more 10 Total Resources 1 Awards View Text Complexity Discover Like Books Awards-None Grade- First- fifth It's Raining Pigs and Noodles is full of silly little poems that people of all ages would love. It's Raining Pigs and Noodles is humorous because we expect to hear the idiom "raining cats and dogs." It's Raining Pigs & Noodles. It's raining pigs and noodles,it's pouring frogs and hats,chrysanthemums and poodles,bananas, brooms, and … based on 1 rating(s) It's Raining Pigs and Noodles by Jack Prelutsky and James Stevenson. Copyright © 2001-2020 OCLC. The author often takes tired expressions and turns them on their ears. The name field is required. WorldCat is the world's largest library catalog, helping you find library materials online. It's Raining Pigs and Frogs Awards and Nominations. Winner of Bookseller's Choice (Special Subjects) 2001. poems by Jack Prelutsky ; drawings by James Stevenson. Separate up to five addresses with commas (,). The master of mischievous rhyme, Jack Prelutsky, and his partner in crime, James Stevenson, have whipped up a storm of more than one hundred hilarious poems and zany drawings. [Jack Prelutsky; James Stevenson] -- A collection of humorous poems such as "The Dancing Hippopotami," "You Can't Make Me Eat That," "My Father's Name is Sasquatch," and "Dear Wumbledeedumble."