Leaked: Manchester City Away Kit 2020-2021. Of course the away and third kits are better than the home, but Puma has/is doing a tremendous job with our kits. Fan's photos of Manchester City shirts and soccer jerseys, 1884 - 2021 Does Virgil Van Dijk’s Injury Hand Manchester City Advantage in Title Race? A possible leak has given us a peek at new kits. Manchester City kit sponsors have included Philips, SAAB, Brother and Eidos - view more. Does Virgil Van Dijk’s Injury Hand Manchester City Advantage in Title Race? “I began creating Manchester icons using ceramic plates and tiles, integrating my own artistic style. Manchester City Boss Updates On Midfielder Injury, Aguero Has To Earn New Man City Contract – Guardiola, Man City Players Will Take Time To Perform At High Level – Guardiola, Manchester City Take Care Of Arsenal, 1-0: Reaction & Tweets, Match Recap: Reading Women 1-1 Manchester City Women, Aguero To Escape Punishment After Man City Beat Arsenal. DONATE NOW | Cityzens Giving for Recovery. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. Art, industry, football, music, fashion, noise, and colour are all woven into Manchester’s DNA and the mosaics displayed are a celebration of our city’s proud and diverse culture. Man City devotees looking to sport the sky blue and white worn by their favorite team have come to the right place. What does Dutchman’s injury mean for Manchester City, in a tight league title race? It is below- LEAKED: The 2020/21 #ManCity away shirt. mancity.com uses cookies, by using our website you agree to our use of cookies as described in our, Sterling excited to embrace Champions League challenge, City v Porto: Team news, TV info and kick-off time, Monday marker: Your guide to City's week ahead, Guardiola: Players need time to reach top level, Supporter Services +44 (0) 161 444 1894 (Option 1, option 2, option 1). MANCHESTER CITY fans have once again been left unimpressed after their rumoured away kit for the 2020-21 season was leaked online. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. I.... actually like it a lot. It would mean all three kits for next season have leaked. LEAKED: The 2020/21 #ManCity away shirt. The new Manchester City Away jersey features an all over pattern printed tone on tone, influenced by the structures and patterns of Castlefield and the Bridgewater canal in dark blue and black, with copper detailing. Manchester City New Threads for 2020-2021 Season . Today, the mosaic tradition continues with many club legends having been immortalized as mosaic artworks at the City Football Academy, helping to inspire the next generation of players. Kitbag is the best place to buy official Manchester City jerseys online, with an unbeatable selection of 2020-21 home and away kits from Puma, as well as vintage Nike MCFC third jerseys and kits. I have to be honest, I like them all. It appears our new kits for next season have leaked, check them out-, Based on the latest leaked information, here is the most likely 2020/21 #ManCity kit range! The new kit and training range are now available! Reddit; Pocket; Flipboard; Email; Photo by Matt McNulty - Manchester City/Manchester City FC via Getty Images. Choose your website language, or follow us on social media in your language. “When I began my journey as an artist, the Northern Quarter was a derelict area that I looked at and wanted to build up,” said Kennedy. Manchester City revealed their new 20/21 Puma away kit. City will wear our new Home kit for the first time in Saturday’s FA Cup semi-final against Arsenal at Wembley. Please also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which became effective December 20, 2019. Manchester City Boss Updates On Midfielder Injury, Aguero Has To Earn New Man City Contract – Guardiola, Man City Players Will Take Time To Perform At High Level – Guardiola, Manchester City Take Care Of Arsenal, 1-0: Reaction & Tweets, Match Recap: Reading Women 1-1 Manchester City Women, Aguero To Escape Punishment After Man City Beat Arsenal. It’s both a fitting and timely combination. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. "Over time I was commissioned to create artwork for the club and the city of Manchester, so I feel very privileged to see PUMA use my art as inspiration for the new City Home jersey.”. Over the weekend, a new leak by way of Footy Headlines purported to show the kit. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. It would mean all three kits for next season have leaked. Mark Kennedy, the artist behind the moving mosaics of Manchester’s Northern Quarter as well as the iconic player artworks at the City Football Academy, said he was proud that his work had served as an inspiration for our new Home kit. Kit Leak? The Manchester City Online Shop has a great range of new crested products, with new products arriving each day. Images of Manchester City's purported home, away and third kits for the 2020/21 season have leaked in recent weeks. Manchester City and PUMA today reveal our new 2020/2021 Home kit which pays tribute to Manchester’s iconic mosaics. Manchester City New Threads for 2020-2021 Season. Please also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which became effective December 20, 2019. And it pays homage to a city brimming with football and creativity. What does Dutchman’s injury mean for Manchester City, in a tight league title race? News Video CITY+ Fixtures Fixtures Results Tables Players Shop Club Club Etihad Stadium Fans Community Tickets History More [[text]] en Login Login Join My Account My Cityzens Junior Cityzens Logout Club News New PUMA City Home kit inspired by Manchester … The kit is completed with white shorts and light blue socks. “My family and I have always been huge City fans, so I created artwork of the players too. HOME | AWAY | THIRD Which is your favourite?#MCFC | @ManCity pic.twitter.com/v7fXqLVTBp. Mosaics have also been an important part of Manchester City’s proud history, stretching back almost 100 years to when the original City mosaic first adorned the gates of our former Maine Road home. A possible leak has given us a peek at new kits. The new Home kit is available from PUMA.com, ManCity.com and in stores around the world, including the CityStore at the Etihad Stadium which is open today from 10am to 6pm. Hello City fans! It’s good design and strong solid colors. [via @Footy_Headlines] pic.twitter.com/E1AAUrkAEr. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. Manchester City and PUMA today reveal our new 2020/2021 Home kit which pays tribute to Manchester’s iconic mosaics. Share All sharing options for: Leaked: Manchester City Away Kit 2020-2021. Over the weekend, a new leak by way of Footy Headlines purported to show the kit. The new Manchester City Home jersey features the mosaic pattern in classic City blue and white, with navy trim. The pattern of the Home jersey, which will be worn by our men’s women and youth teams, has been inspired by the famous mosaics located in the creative hub of Manchester’s Northern Quarter. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. The online shop features the latest sporting products from the Etihad Stadium, everything you need is available from one destination.