Andre Royo’s body measurements are all here! He made his acting debut in a minor role in the film L.A. Date Of Birth: 18 July 1968 Siblings: Unknown, Andre Royo Education: He is best known for his portrayal of Reginald “Bubbles” Cousins on the HBO crime drama series The Wire, and for his appearances on Hand of God, Fringe, Party Down, How to Make It in America, and the 2013 film The Spectacular Now. Nickname: Andre A: Andre Royo height is 1.7 m, Q: What is weight of Andre Royo? *He won a Special Jury Award at the SXSW Film Festival for his role in Hunter Gatherer in 2016. Andre Royo (né le 18 juillet 1968 dans le Bronx) est un acteur américain. I started in the theater world in New York City – and indie films – and I love the feeling of your head coming together and trying to tell a simple story, a small story, and just getting that vibe of storytelling without all the craziness of big budget. He is best known for his portrayal of Reginald “Bubbles” Cousins on the HBO crime drama series The Wire, and for his appearances on Hand of God, Fringe, Party Down, How to Make It in America, and the 2013 film The Spectacular Now. A: Andre Royo body measurements 44 Inch. Height in Feet: 5′ 7″ Andre Royo is approximately 5 feet 5 inches in height. He is married to Jane Choi with whom he has a daughter named Stella. Sexual Orientation: Straight, Andre Royo Body Statistics: Without a Map (1998). Andre Royo height 1.7 m and Weight 75 KG right now. Sami Khan’s Body Measurements Including Height, Weight, Shoe Size, Ellen Marlow’s Body Measurements Including Height, Weight, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Bra Size, Golshifteh Farahani’s Body Measurements Including Height, Weight, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Bra Size, Hope Hicks Body Measurements Including Height, Weight, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Bra Size, Kamala Harris Body Measurements Including Height, Weight, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Bra Size, Billie Eilish Body Measurements Including Height, Weight, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Bra Size, Joy Taylor Body Measurements Including Height, Weight, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Bra Size, Pokimane Body Measurements Including Height, Weight, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Bra Size, Kayleigh McEnany Body Measurements Including Height, Weight, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Bra Size, Tracee Ellis Ross Body Measurements Including Height, Weight, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Bra Size, Dagen McDowell Body Measurements Including Height, Weight, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Bra Size, Laura Ingraham Body Measurements Including Height, Weight, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Bra Size, Lola Consuelos Body Measurements Including Height, Weight, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Bra Size. André Roy; Born February 8, 1975 (age 45) Port Chester, New York, U.S. Andre Royo is an American actor, writer, and producer. All body measurements you might be interested in can be found in the table below. He is best known for his portrayal of Reginald “Bubbles” Cousins on the HBO crime drama series The Wire, and for his appearances on Hand of God, Fringe, Party Down, How to Make It in America, and the 2013 film The Spectacular Now. Celebrity Details, Body Statistics & More ... Andre Royo: Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Measurements, Octavia Spencer: Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Measurements, Cary Grant: Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Measurements, Xherdan Shaqiri: Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Measurements, Jodie Whittaker: Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Measurements, Julie Hesmondhalgh: Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Measurements. Check Celebrity Net Worth, Measurements, Height, Age And Many More. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Andre Royo is an American actor, writer, and producer. He made his acting debut in a minor role in the film L.A. Eye Color: Dark Brown Race/Ethnicity: Black (African American and Cuban) *Best known for his role as Bubbles on HBO’s The Wire. *Currently, he appears as Thirsty Rawlings in the television series Empire. I’ve always loved Don Cheadle and Jeffery Wright and even Sam Jackson. Your email address will not be published. Occupation: Actor, Writer, Producer (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Andre Royo is a professional Actor and he is born on The Bronx, New York, United States. However, his exact weight is unknown to us as it is not static always. Without a Map (1998). Andre Royo's Height 1.7 m, Weight 75 KG And Body Measurements 44 Inch. I am a little bit of an egomaniac. Your email address will not be published. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Q: What is height Andre Royo? Statistics of Andre Roy, a hockey player from Port Chester, NY born Feb 8 1975 who was active from 1993 to 2009. Height in Meters: 1.70 m Il est connu pour avoir interprété le personnage de Bubbles (en) dans la série de HBO The Wire. Born on July 18, 1968 in Bronx, New York, his father is of Cuban descent, and his mother is African-American. Andre Roy. Born on July 18, 1968 in Bronx, New York, his father is of Cuban descent, and his mother is African-American. I feel like I get drawn to – and I know it sounds cheesy but – I love storytelling. Father: Unknown Andre Royo is an American actor, producer, and writer. Andre Royo Facts: *Follow him on Twitter and Facebook. Andre Royo Personal Details: For example height, weight and dress size. He is best known for his role as … Biographie. Scroll below and check our most recent updates about Andre Royo Height, Weight and Body Measurements. A: Andre Royo weight is 75 KG, Q: What is body measurements Andre Royo? *He was born on July 18, 1968 in Bronx, New York, USA. Religion: Unknown Check out the height, weight, shoe size and more! Check out the height, weight, shoe size and more! Weight in Pounds: 154 lbs Né de parents afro-américains et cubains, Royo a suivi les cours de la Mount Saint Michael Academy dans le Bronx de 1982 à 1986 en même temps que Sean Combs. Mother: Unknown Children: Stella Royo (Daughter) Shoe Size: Unknown, Andre Royo Family Details: In 2015 he began appearing as Thirsty Rawlings in the television series Empire. Nationality: American Left Wing -- shoots L Born Feb 8 1975 -- Port Chester, NY [45 yrs. How tall is Andre Royo? He is married to Jane Choi with whom he has a daughter named Stella. Weight in Kilogram: 70 kg (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ariana Grande: Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Measurements, Selena Gomez: Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Measurements, Cash Baker: Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Measurements, Annie LeBlanc: Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Measurements, Kim Kardashian: Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Measurements, Mackenzie Ziegler: Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Measurements, Maddie Ziegler: Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Measurements, PewDiePie: Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Measurements, JoJo Siwa: Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Measurements, Jacob Sartorius: Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Measurements, Justin Bieber: Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Measurements, Cardi B: Bio, Height, Weight, Measurements, Baby Ariel: Bio, Height, Weight, Measurements. Birth Place: The Bronx, New York, USA Required fields are marked *. He is best known for his portrayal of Reginald “Bubbles” Cousins on the HBO crime drama series The Wire, and for his appearances on Hand of God, Fringe, Party Down, How to Make It in America, and the 2013 film The Spectacular Now. Spouse/Wife: Jane Choi Hair Color: Black Andre Royo is an American actor, writer, and producer. Mount Saint Michael Academy. In 2015 he began appearing as Thirsty Rawlings in the television series Empire. In 2015 he began appearing as Thirsty Rawlings in the television series Empire. He attended Mount Saint Michael Academy in The Bronx from 1982 to 1986. Andre Royo’s body measurements are all here! Check in Table Andre Royo's Height, weight and Body Measurements, Eye Color, Hair Color, Shoe & Dress size. His complexion is neither black nor is he fair. Actor American actor Andre Royo producer TV actor Writer He attended Mount Saint Michael Academy in The Bronx from 1982 to 1986. Check in Table Andre Royo's Height, weight and Body Measurements, Eye Color, Hair Color, Shoe & Dress size. We don't have much information about he's past relationship and any previous engaged. Zodiac Sign: Cancer *He is of Cuban descent on his father’s side. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Birth Name: Andre Royo Andre Royo height 1.7 m and Weight 75 KG right now. Andre Royo is an American actor, writer, and producer. I like being in front of the camera, so I take advantage of it when I can.