Paddle class that draws the paddles and also move the paddles up and down. User can play pong on their android smart phones. It is a freeware game so users need not pay any amount to play it. And the points will be given to the respective player. This Pong Game Java Project game has been designed using Java Applet. Sorry again.. can you provide the full documentation of the ping pong project and coding, Your email address will not be published. It provides users a new experience that is different from the usual pong games available. this is a very popular game and one of the first games ever built. Today in this article I will show you how to make a Pong game in Java. As we all know, a pong game consists of two pads on both sides and a ball, and the player has to make sure that he hits the ball with the pad without missing it to win the game and score more. Ping pong is very famous game in the world. The existing Pong Game Java Project system of the game usually has only one player option. Some of the codes here is not my original work that I found over the Internet and Books while I'm learning how to program. There is nothing new in the levels and this makes it boring and easy to win. It has single player as well as double player option. This Pong Game Java Project game has been designed using Java Applet. I hope you find my work useful in your learning in programming. This whole game is made in Java using Eclipse IDE. And the best of the three sets will win the game. This Pong Game Java Project introduces so… This project developed using Android Technology. Free Demo. When user select two players option than he have to handle both seek bars, and when he select no player user is only audience game is auto played . There is a background score as well in the game. Thank you very much and Happy Productive Programming Everyone. A simple android game named as pong is the simulation of ping pong. Pong is a mobile application for android platform same like the ping pong. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); January 31, 2016 by TestAccount Leave a Comment. It is a two-player game.In this players have to prevent the ball to escape through their side. Each level has multiple blocks to create obstructions and multiple balls to take the difficulty to the next level. Moreover, it is freeware and can be played by anyone and everyone alike. The users can play this game on their android smart phones. This will be one of the applications that the final year students can implement and do as a project. A collection of source codes that I wrote in VB 6.0, ASP.NET, PHP, C#.NET, VB.NET and JAVA in a course of my career as web developer and software engineer that I would like to share to my fellow programmers. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The game is monotonous as the there is only a single ball that has to be alternated between the opposite sides of the screen without letting the ball miss hitting the pad. The player can control the number of balls and the number of bricks present in a level. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Download Mini projects with Source Code, Java projects with Source Codes. One can change the number of blocks and the number of balls to be present in each level. The Main class from which all things are controlled. There are options for choosing the number of players like one player, two players or no player. The Main class from which all things are controlled. Code for a Java Pong game. Register Here & Win Swags. Whitepaper, Ignore Embedded BI at Your Own Peril: Why use it in your enterprise apps, How To Implement Animation Effects In Angular 10, How To Create And Publish Azure Function From Visual Studio, How To Get Start And End Date Of Week Using Angular 10, Multi-Select Checkbox Dropdown List - Create And Edit In .NET Core 3.1, How To Use Semantic UI Loader And Stepper In ReactJS. Filed Under: Java Projects Tagged With: Java Projects, Your email address will not be published. Description: A simple android game named as pong is the simulation of ping pong. this game is based on JAVA. ©2020 C# Corner. -----PING-PONG GAME----- this is a single-user early 90's classic game. There are no hurdles in between to create difficulty. This Pong Game Java Project introduces some additional features that takes the difficulty to the next level by introducing more random bricks here and there on the game board and there are multiple balls as well. Yes it is possible through the ping pong android game application. Learn how your comment data is processed. Required fields are marked *. User can play pong on their android smart phones. Ping pong is very famous game in the world. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. Ping Pong is a game which is similar to the game Table Tennis. PROCEDURE: OPEN cmd AND navigate to project directory in CMD To COMPILE SOURCE CODE IN CMD: javac canvas.java To RUN THE APPLICATION: java canvas ------- Gourav Goyal 1gouravgg@gmail.com Java Board Game Android Project with Source. This project developed using Android Technology. Please share my work to other people also who interested to learn the basics of web development and programming. via Skype :phongphu87 or email : nguyenphongphu2013@gmail.com. Your email address will not be published. It has single player as well as double player option. This game is different from the usual pong games that are available online and is much more interesting to play. So we didn’t prepared any documentation for this, can you help me code collision between two image view in android studio