Review collected in partnership with this hotel. Finally about 15 minutes later I was able to check in but I had to stay in a king room with absolutely no view.

A bit too pricey considering the amenities (or lack thereof). The location is ideal, close to great shopping and so many dining options within walking distance. Previously, she was a member of the team at the Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago, holding nine different positions over nine years, from housekeeping manager in 2008 all the way to hotel manager in 2016. Located at the site of the 1920s-era Cedar Hotel, among historic mansions and just steps to the Magnificent Mile and Lake Michigan, Viceroy Chicago will offer a locally-inspired luxury experience with 180 guestrooms and suites. Flights Vacation Rentals Restaurants ... Nienke Oosting General Manager. Ready to start traveling like a VIP? Some of the more popular amenities offered include a rooftop bar, free wifi, and a pool.

There is a rooftop, Hotels near Agnes O. Photo credit: Viceroy Hotels and Resorts, HOTEL OPTIMIZATION PART 2 | SEPTEMBER 10 & 24, 2020. Viceroy Chicago is Now Open. Had an absolutely amazing stay at the Viceroy Chicago, will definitely be returning. Service was great. Everyone was so friendly. The art was amazing and everyone was friendly. Management In general, managers at Viceroy Hotel Group focused on being hip and trendy but neglected almost everything else. All rooms have floor to ceiling windows. Wish the pool was opened longer.

Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Again, so classy and they’re a great size. The location is probably the main reason that I would choose to stay here again. Please see our partners for more details. Michelin-starred Chef Lee Wolen helms Somerset Restaurant. Rooftop pool is a gem and a must see! In the summer, it is close by to the Gold Coast beaches on Lake Michigan - but this wasn’t a big factor in cold December weather! Hair Design & Derma Spa, Hotels near Marietta’s European Spa & Salon, Hotels near Cortiva Institute - Chicago, IL, Hotels near Adler School of Professional Psychology, Hotels near International Academy of Design & Technology, Hotels near Westwood College - Chicago Loop Chicago, IL, Hotels near Illinois School of Health Careers, Hotels near Pacific College - Chicago, IL. Beautiful rooms, great staff & overall just a great property in a nice location. Does Viceroy Chicago offer any business services? 25 August 2020 — Hagan joins the Viceroy Los Cabos team from Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel, where she served as Director of Sales and Marketing. The hotel also houses a rooftop pool, an outdoor terrace and a cocktail lounge with sweeping views of Lake Michigan and the city’s skyline. Pierre and MiquelonSudanSurinameSvalbard and Jan Mayen IslandsSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyrian Arab RepublicTaiwan, Province of ChinaTajikistanTanzania, United Republic ofThailandTogoTokelauTongaTrinidad and TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks and Caicos IslandsTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited KingdomUnited States Minor Outlying IslandsUruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVenezuelaViet NamVirgin Islands (British)Virgin Islands (U.S.)Wallis and Futuna IslandsWestern SaharaYemenYugoslaviaZambiaZimbabwe, StateSelect a StateAlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaGuamHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaPuerto RicoRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirgin IslandsVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming, *Preferred Method of Contact EmailTelephone, Date by which the proposal must be received.
Nienke Oosting named GM of the Viceroy Chicago, https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliott-mest-a16a746a. The lobby and bar is tastefully decorated and is very classy. Devereaux rooftop lounge offers stunning views of the city, creative cocktails, and light bites. Luxurious and great views of Lake Michigan.

What are some of the property amenities at Viceroy Chicago? Central to dining and shopping. Keep up the good work guys, cheers! Very private and safely executed as my request. I stayed during covid and the looting/riot in August 2020. Central to dining and shopping. Book Viceroy Chicago, Chicago on Tripadvisor: See 1,023 traveller reviews, 378 candid photos, and great deals for Viceroy Chicago, ranked #25 of 210 hotels in Chicago and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor.

... Complex General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Chicago and Conrad Chicago. We look forward to hearing from you! This was a really great feature. The staff go above and beyond.
The trip was to celebrate a birthday so this was incredibly disappointing. The rooms are fantastic - one of the best I’ve ever stayed in. The Viceroy was one of the BEST. 180 luxury guestrooms feature views of the city, or Lake Michigan. Had an absolutely amazing stay at the Viceroy Chicago, will definitely be returning. An extensive Fitness Center, complimentary Wi-Fi and close proximity to Mag Mile shopping and entertainment ensure guests have everything at their fingertips. Michelin-starred Chef Lee Wolen helms Somerset Restaurant. 12 March 2020 — Born and raised in Chicago, IL, David Katz has strong roots in Chicago's hospitality industry. Devereaux rooftop lounge offers stunning views of the city, creative cocktails, and light bites. This role has continued to change with some revenue managers taking on leadership roles within hotel brand and management companies. It’s located just north of the Magnificent Mile (few mins walk away). Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The room was spacious and upscale; the bathroom and views were to die for. I would love to stay here again. The location is probably the main reason that I would choose to stay here again. Loved the location. 25 August 2020 — Mesina joins Viceroy Los Cabos with an impressive travel and sales background, previously serving as Regional Director of Sales & Business Development for Inspirato, a Coastline Travel Advisors Affiliate. We will try another hotel next time.

I used to be a hotel babysitter, so I’ve been in almost all of the 4&5 star hotels in Chicago, I’ve stayed in some of the most expensive suites in the city. We love love love Charlie at the front desk... super friendly, loves his job, and a great source of knowledge. Book Viceroy Chicago, Chicago on Tripadvisor: See 1,018 traveller reviews, 374 candid photos, and great deals for Viceroy Chicago, ranked #23 of 211 hotels in Chicago and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We wiped things down prior to settling in, and our towels came out unexpectedly dirty! I stayed during covid and the looting/riot in August 2020. I have zero complaints.