A Black Kappa is an elite Shaleback with a dark red shell and glowing blue eyes. Goldstone and silverstone can be harvest on the body if you use an Pick1. From Conan Exiles Wiki Jump to: navigation, search Sand Reaper A tame sand … A Black Kappa is an elite Shaleback with a dark red shell and glowing blue eyes. r/ConanExiles: A subreddit dedicated to the discussion of Conan Exiles, the open-world survival game set in the Conan the Barbarian universe! 1 Description 2 Location 3 Combat 4 Notes 5 Gallery A Shaleback, also known as "Demonic Shaleback" or "Undead Shaleback" is a creature in Conan Exiles. Conan Exiles Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. With luck you can make it inside. The various creatures in Conan Exiles. The Shaleback, also known as a Kappa, is a creature in Conan Exiles. So what am i missing here? Press J to jump to the feed. Beware of its large paws, which it unleashes at very short intervals. Beware of its large paws, which Shaleback Hollow The Purge Purge Type: A revivifying spirit Purge Type: A Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. (Red). There are several variants of different colors. Wait until he's super close then sprint towards your base. So i've seen players in online servers with Black Kappa (the corrupted mini boss Shaleback) as a pet and i've tried looking it up and being told you can't get him, but thats obviously untrue. A Black Kappa is very swift and resistant, even at a high level, it is hard to halt his attacks. All variants use the same light attack, a quick low damage slap, the best strategy to avoid it is to kite it around and hope it does a heavy attack, otherwise just block it or roll away. The shaleback resembles a hybrid of a gorillaand turtle. All my inventory is in my base, and with the Kappa there I can't get it out. The Maelstrom is a massive storm swirling around the … While the gorilla determines its pose, movement and behaviour, the turtle provides a thick, shell-like and scaly dermal condition. You're level 23, you will want to move sooner or later anyway. 1 Description 2 List of creatures 2.1 Beasts 2.2 Bosses 2.3 Demons 2.4 Elites 2.5 Humanoid 2.6 Legendary Creatures 2.7 Predators 2.8 Prey 2.9 Undead 3 Notes 4 Media 5 See also 6 References The Exiled Lands are filled Assessment: Safe unless provoked. You will need to be able to juggle timely avoidance and body-to-body attacks while circling around him when he starts to attack because he inflicts rather serious damages. This page was last edited on 9 April 2020, at 00:56. Not the charged shot because that drains I spent ages levelling my hyena and he was killing crocs with one bite. While the gorilla determines its pose, movement and behaviour, the turtle provides a thick, shell-like and scaly dermal condition. (Standard) Low Threat. When it does it, he'll rush you. https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Black_Kappa?oldid=136172. Once you make it inside your base, punch a hole in your roof and get on top of it. Is there anything I should be doing differently? With full stamina, shot it with a normal shot. With full stamina, shot it with a normal shot. Cookies help us deliver our Services. 1 Need to be confirmed if theses tools are better harvester than those usually used for harvesting. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Shaleback?oldid=137878. Can be harvested for a significant amount of Demon Blood, mainly with a hatchet1. A subreddit dedicated to the discussion of Conan Exiles, the open-world survival game set in the Conan the Barbarian universe! Surely you can out manouver a kappa. Strip naked to lessen the stamina drain of wearing armor to increase your odds. Undead Kappa ID: pet_skeleton_kappa Training difficulty Medium Perk Type Shaleback Inventory Slots 10 Mount No Base Stats Health 760 Damage 0 Armor 68 Agility 1 Armor Bonus 34 Vitality 1 Health Bonus 229 Conan Exiles Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. I'm a new player (level 23) and the Black Kappa is camping on my base. Do I have to start my base from scratch over somewhere else? This page was last edited on 6 May 2020, at 02:16. A Black Kappa has a 2% chance to spawn instead of normal Shalebacks. The shaleback resembles a hybrid of a gorilla and turtle. Craft a bow and some arrows. His way of fighting is similar to that of others of his species. It has killed all my thralls (which I worked all day to get), and now it … Craft a bow and some arrows. Damage doesn't matter, you just have to hit it. His way of fighting is similar to that of others of his species. The Dark green and the Aqua green variants are neutral and will only attack after it, a baby, or another Shaleback near it is hit, for a heavy attack will wind up a large slam, you can easily dodge it by backing away to avoid damage to your shield or blocking it, The Red and Purple variants are territorial and will attack once you enter its nest, for a heavy attack it will jump a short distance and smash down, its better to roll away than block it as it does heavy damage to shields. More posts from the ConanExiles community. Isle of Siptah is a massive expansion to the open world survival game Conan Exiles, featuring a vast new island to explore, huge and vile new creatures to slay, new building sets and a whole new gameplay cycle. I play on XB One btw. Ferry your loot to a new base or redesign your base so you have more than one exit. A Black Kappa is very swift and resistant, even at a high level, it is hard to halt his attacks. Craft fence foundations and walls on top of them, enclosing the beast in a makeshift cage. Not the charged shot because that drains stamina. It has killed all my thralls (which I worked all day to get), and now it attacks me any time I enter or exit my base. I'm a new player (level 23) and the Black Kappa is camping on my base. There are several variants of different colors.