toolbar and select Show Meeting Notes. You can select which Desktop screen you want to share. Watch these new updates in action in my video below, and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel if you want to get more updates, training tutorials and teaching on Microsoft Teams, Zoom Meetings, Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.. Chris is a Microsoft Office Master. Microsoft has some major features scheduled for release for Microsoft Teams, particularly to do with Meetings.

It could be for product demonstrations, training, collaboration, engagement, and many other productive purposes. Based on your description, you want to hiding the Teams control task bar (like below picture).

A sticky tool bar will show with options to ‘Give control’ to someone else or ‘Stop presenting’ the screen.

Could you please test this on It’s one tiny button alongside the media buttons below the ‘Start a new conversation…’ box at the bottom.

If you’ve multiple displays connected to your computer, they’ll be labelled as ‘Screen #1’, ‘Screen #2’, and so on.

new thread in our forum. your side to see if this works for you? Get top Microsoft Office training in your inbox, how you can pop out your chats in Microsoft Teams.

Currently, if you click 'Meet', from the top-right corner, you see the old toolbar: In order to make sure you have the new experience, you need to go to the top-right menu, go to Settings and then activate the option 'Turn on new meeting experience': After you check that box, you need to restart Teams, so in the system tray, right click on the Teams application and choose 'Quit'. If at any point, you want to give control of your screen to another person in the meeting, then hover your mouse cursor to the top of your computer’s screen.

If you’re using Teams from a web browser, you won’t see it. On top of that, when using third party screenshot apps, you need to move your mouse back onto the window of choice before clicking to capture the screenshot. But now, if you go again to the 'more actions' menu (three dots) and choose 'Show meeting notes': The meeting notes are pulled up in the main program window, separate from the task panel. Please feel free to share the result with us or let me know if you need further suggestions, I'll happy to continue to help you. Menard's YouTube channel has over 600 technology videos.

Before we begin, you need to check if you have these features and you can enable them. Join my email list to receive the latest blog posts, training articles, video tutorials and exclusive resources you can really use. Sharing your screen in a Microsoft Teams meeting is simple. Add subject for the meeting and hit the ‘Meet now’ button to initiate a create a meeting room. Hope above information helps. But if you want participants to focus on the presentation, you now have 'Focus'.
Then restart Teams for the new settings to take effect. They call this 'Large Gallery Mode'. If you only have one time, it’ll select automatically when you open the ‘Teams’ menu. Record a Meeting: While in a meeting, click the More Actions ••• button on the controls toolbar and select Start Recording.

Before, meeting notes were shown on the task pane on the right of the window, during a meeting.

Finally, when you’re done and wish to stop sharing screen, then return to the Teams Meeting window and click on the ‘Stop Sharing’ icon on the tool bar. The task bar auto hides when you move the mouseoutside of the sharing screen for a while. There’s a catch though: the second you move the mouse, the task bar reappears.

If you’re using Teams from a web browser, you won’t see it. Users move their mouse down to the video feed or even completely o…

Hi BenBo_2020, Thanks for post your question in our forum, I have moved your thread to the correct category “Office 365 for admins / Microsoft Teams / Office 365 for business”, if you have any other questions when using Teams in the future, welcome to post a new thread in our forum. Click the More Actions ••• button again and select Stop Anyone know if there's a way to hide the default Teams meeting control task bar at the bottom of the screen so I can take screenshots of what is being shared/displayed on the without that in the way? Finally, when you’re done and wish to stop sharing screen, then return to the Teams Meeting window and click on the ‘Stop Sharing’ icon on the tool bar.

Microsoft 365 Apps or Office 365 Business. There could be a number of reasons you may want to share your computer screen with your team in a meeting.

Sharing screen in a Microsoft Teams Meeting, How to Share Screen in a Microsoft Teams Meeting, Microsoft Teams Meeting How To: Join, Create, Schedule, Change Background, Share Screen, and More Tips, How to Share Screen in a Chat on Microsoft Teams, How to Schedule a Meeting in Microsoft Teams, How to Change Your Background on Microsoft Teams. His office is in midtown, Atlanta. In April 2020, they bumped that up to 9 people (so a 3x3 grid). And once you know your way into the various options it offers, you would feel more comfortable using it over other screen sharing tools for online meetings.

For easy collaboration with your team members. The tool bar only appears when you are using the Microsoft Teams app on your computer.

Scroll through the list of open windows on your computer in the ‘Window’ section and select the one that you wish to share in the meeting. This really helps because before, when you were in a meeting, you couldn't really do a whole lot of other stuff.