These characters are extremely well-written, one of the best I have ever read and you'll only understand what I mean if you read the book. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. A friend recommended me this fic, when it was starting, it had only six chapters or and I remember being intimidated by its length and I skipped through it, read Nam’s execution and closed the tab being ‘nope’ and forgot about it. Everything about this fic was so intimately, beautifully done. Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created This fanfic will keep you on the edge of your seat and psychologically mess you up (but in the best way?). This entire world that. I really want to know where they will end up years from now. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. You effortlessly blended genres such as crime, thrill & suspense, and melodrama to make one amazing and cohesive story.

And your 'House of Cards' is my favourite fanfiction out of every fic I have read in my life (which is over 10 years of reading - and I've read a lot of good stories, so I do not say this lightly). House of Cards by sugamins has inspired a plethora of fan creations from fanfiction, fanart, fan photo edits, fan video edits, to music playlists. But, I would say that there is actually quite minimal romance, and more moral conflict coupled with pursuits of happiness. Thank you for not sugarcoating anything, for showing things are they are and not a romantized version of them. Too often we read stories for the sake of them being stories, them having no lasting impact, nothing to invoke complex thought, but that is not true of this work. If you're an ARMY, you'll probably look at Jeongguk and Taehyung a little bit differently for a few days! Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. How some moments here just stay with you. Some of y’all have not gone through the emotional turmoil of reading house of cards by sugamins and it SHOWS, This story kills me on so many levels and I love it beyond the measure of words. The way you managed character development and growth through the story is fucking unbelievable. Just wanted to say that as a media analyst, I’ve read and watched some shit in life and I can easily say this is one of the best stories I’ve read in my fucking life. In addition, the way in which you developed the characters and the story is extremely advanced. I have found myself questioning a great number of things about myself, my weaknesses, and my relationships. Know what this song is about? This fanfic will keep you on the edge of your seat and psychologically mess you up (but in the best way?). I'm addicted with their writing and characterization and plot development.

It was quite graphic, so it's definitely not for sensitive souls, but to me that part of it just made me more emotionally invested in the story. But somehow, this fic was an exception, and I found myself swallowed up by the intensity of this plot and the emotions surrounding it. I just finished reading this, and let me just say, it’s been a few days since I started reading and I haven’t quite been able to stop thinking about the plot, the characters, their struggles, their dilemmas, just, everything. It makes me immensely happy that after everything Tae[hyung], Jimin, and Jungkook all still love each other. Bless her heart, she listened well. I love reading both fanfiction and non fanfiction and this truly is one of the most memorable pieces of literature I have ever come across.

House Of Cards chords by BTS. I really recommend this fanfic for anyone who is okay with gore/sex and wants to read some of th. And although, the fiction might not be as “polished” in some places, for an author who doesn’t have a whole team behind them to proofread and get rid of some unnecessary passages, it is incredibly impressive and the quality of the work is well above most of the regular published stuff. Lyrics taken from There are very few authors who can write such complex characters. I've wanted to re read it and that is very rare for me. I'll come back to it again and again, there is no way any other story could make me feel as deeply or in the same way that this one does. If you are looking for something to hook you and make you feel a lot of emotion give it a try.

I read this last year, and man, it was such an immersive experience.

Yeah. But I'd like to read more. For that, I will commend you. House of Cards ended on May 22, 2016 and still has an impact in fanfiction and fandom culture to this day. Her work is discussed in smaller fanfiction circles, that can not be accredited on Fanlore due to the the casual intent of their conversations, and well known to avid Archive of Our Own users.

I think that if a story can do this, that's immensely powerful. It was a world on its own, so beautiful crafted and alluring and raw and wonderful and painful and stressing and addictive and I don’t know how I managed to read every single word of it between breaks from work and breaks from life and not sleeping at all and, gods, I don’t regret a minute of it. Sometimes a character is written who always fucks up, who never behaves, and so when you read them sobbing, you don't have to care. an account. I read House of Cards ( a vminkook fanfic) and in the end the author mentioned that they would have a yoongi x jimin spinoff. Don't understand the meaning of the song? I also bawled my eyes out on numerous occasions, and other times, I was so excited that I felt like jumping up in the air. "House of cards" is the most fucked fanfiction ever.

Damn, I could feel the characters’ stress man. I would get hung up on so many things despite just wanting to enjoy reading, even for stories that I love so much. The most intense one I have ever read for sure, I can’t stop replaying moments over and over in my head. like wOW i found this story when it was at 2-3 chapters i don't think i've ever fallen in love with a story so fast..,,,,...,,,,.... the whole premise was amazing, and the way you build worlds is just so?????? This story is a masterpiece in psychological thriller. Unfortunately she isn't writing a sequel but she does have other works out on ao3! ), there were some points that I felt I related with him on, such as the way he'd be so sadistic towards certain people, or a couple aspects of his relationship with his father. I am so in awe of this story and your writing in general. This is one of my favorite books of all time and i have read a lot of books in my young age. Author created a whole ass world and personalities and storylines , only the singer's names remain with a few characteristic ( and i'm saying this as something positive as much as i like the real peeps ) ok imma stop because i am bad at writing in english lol, Omg i can’t believe how emotionally invested i got in this. It played with my head so bad that I can't even explain it. I've already read House of Cards as well as their other fic, Taste of Ink. In the same way, Taehyung’s ascent (descent?) Author created a whole ass world and personalities and storylines , only the singer's names remain with a few characteristic ( and i'm saying this as something positive as much, This is one of my favorite books of all time and i have read a lot of books in my young age. This page was last modified on 12 October 2020, at 18:54. There are no discussion topics on this book yet. Literally, if this fic was a person, I would marry it. sugamins still writes using the sugamins Archive of Our Own account. I LITERALLY... USED TO NOT BE INTO Crime AU/Gangster AU STORIES AT ALL. I was falling with Taehyung. This story is proof that "fanfics" can be considered litterature . It is the most popular work in the Threesome - M/M/M tag on Archive of Our Own by kudos, hit counts, and bookmarks.
We experience true horror through Taehyung’s eyes and slowly follow his descent as he gets closer and closer to Jungkook who in this story is a truly disturbed - in many regards sociopathic - individual, who among other things gets off on causing other people pain. it's a beautiful conclusion to what i can only describe as a blockbuster of a fic, and honestly i just about cried at the way jungkook interrupted taehyung and told him unwaveringly "i love you." I’m sure you read this a lot but...this is the best fanfic that I read....Please....I’m officially begging you....I know that it’s been so long....and you might think that it’s too late....but we are waiting....still... nah but this being on goodreads just truly sends but im not about to blow the opportunity of getting a book marked towards my gr challenge, https://archiveofourown.org/works/5293532. Best decision I've ever made in my life. As of September 2020, it is the most popular work by kudos in the Alternate Universe - Gangsters, and Undercover tags on Archive of Our Own. I don’t mind reading violence and gore, but even I was really surprised at the details this story involved. Don't write just "I love this song." Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may So please, read all the warnings carefully before you start reading, it really does contain some extremely disturbing imagery not suitable for minors and squeamish folks. Now that is ‘over’ I’m left being so full of emotion and feeling so empty inside at the same time. It is a Gangster AU.The pairing is the threesome Jeon Jungkook/Kim Taehyung/Park Jimin.. On the Archive of Our Own, it is the most popular BTS fanwork by hit counts, second most popular by kudos and bookmarks; as of September 8th 2020, it has 1176149 hits, 27878 kudos, 3400 comments, and 7646 … It is the second most popular work in the Gunplay, Slow Build, Romance tags.[2].

I really recommend this fanfic for anyone who is okay with gore/sex and wants to read some of the most fucked up things imaginable. It is a Gangster AU. My Highlights: psychologically driven, personality disorders, trauma, sexual content[4]. Every early Sunday morning that you updated (or at least in my time zone), I would get so happy. I'm seriously in love ❤❤❤ "You knew the game and played it, it kills to know that you have been defeated." In a very humble form of thanks I would like very much to write something as a gift for you. "You knew the game and played it, it kills to know that you have been defeated.". into the world of Haedogje Pa was one I feel personally connected to, as well. explanations' markup. I want to sing you so many praises right now but words are escaping me. Super confronting, intense and every character is complex. it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. Taehyung is a rookie sent in to infiltrate by his select team and bring the empire crumbling down.

You question allegiancy, you question motives, you question what love is. holy shit idk what to say honestly i'm just so emotional and overwhelmed?????? So so so powerful and it just tugs on all of my heart strings. Namjoon being the selfless, smart leader. Granted, it can be really graphic, but there are plenty of warnings beforehand. 55,258 views, added to favorites 2,355 times. This book is not yet featured on Listopia. House of Cards by sugamins has been featured in BTS K-Pop Superstars Magazine (2019) The Amazing Rise of BTS 100% [16], First I'll tell you the story of how I discovered this fanfiction. interesting and valuable. First of all, I'm completely floored by the way you crafted the complex plot and wrapped it up so there were no plot holes or loose ends that weren't elaborated on.

I wanna talk about each character separately and to be honest I could go on talking about House of Cards forever, it's THAT amazing. I love every single one of them and I'm not sure if I should. May contain SPOILERS. Trust me when I say there are tears in my eyes because that moves me so much.

So….

god damned amazing honestly maria (can i call you that?