There is now a lot more at stake.". The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). So it could rumble on. Download it now and get involved. The Lothian Road branch was an instant hit after its glitzy launch night starring Peaky Blinders actor Packy Lee and Love Island favourite Anton … Packy Lee as Johnny Dogs (right) in Peaky Blinders, When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. And believe me, they have exploited it in season five! Packy came to highlight in 2013 after he starred as Johnny Dogs in British drama TV-series Peaky Blinders. Sports fans can find all the latest local action over on our Belfast Live Sport Facebook and Twitter and also on Match Online on both Facebook and Twitter. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Season 4 of Peaky Blinders was aired at the end of 2017, with fans chomping at the bit for more episodes ever since. View our online Press Pack. Belfast actor Packy Lee is still loving life as Tommy Shelby’s right-hand man Johnny Dogs in hit drama series Peaky Blinders, eight years after making the role his own. Keep up-to-date with all the very latest news, what's on, sport and everything else in Belfast and beyond with the Belfast Live app. And little wonder, given the strength of the writing, cinematography, and ensemble cast. ", Co Antrim floods caused by fatbergs and wet wipes, And they're not just happening in one area, with FOG build up discovered in many towns and cities across Northern Ireland, Co Tyrone motorcyclist left in ICU after horror accident pays tribute to Air Ambulance, Daniel suffered a range of internal injuries including six smashed ribs, a punctured lung, punctured diaphragm and had lacerated his liver in three places, Top 20 Northern Ireland nurseries named by parenting review website, The nursery's reviews from children's families and carers were rated on overall standard, facilities and outside space, learning, care, activities, staff, food and nutrition, management, cleanliness, safeguarding as well as value for money, Breakdown of coronavirus figures in NI show over 7,000 cases in last week, There are 29 Covid-19 patients in ICU, according to the Department, Watch Tim McGarry's take on who we're blaming for global pandemic, "Wash your hands, keep your distance and wear a mask. It was actually one of my scenes that day which was great. “And I’m bearing that in mind when I’m trying to play it and that’s how I’ve played it from day one. "I am an actor, and have touched lucky with a big job which has given me continuous work. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. I thought it was one of my mates. We always say the next one is going to be better, but this one is definitely, by far, the best. Before he starred as an actor, he was working at The Other Place in Stranmillis, Belfast as a trained chef. Peaky Blinders fans convinced Johnny was the one to betray Tommy Shelby – and he’ll be murdered in series 6. explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. It's crazy," he said. "One time I was driving in my car when my phone rang. He is now friends with Liverpool footballer Virgil van Dijk and once celebrated a Reds victory with Mo Salah's family at Anfield. By using this site, you agree we can set and use cookies. "It has taken off, which is great. "I looked after them. I was like 'dead on, who's winding me up here?'. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. The cast of Peaky Blinders, including Packy Lee (second from left), Virgil van Dijk (right) lifts the Champions League with Liverpool, Peaky Blinders series five date revealed as well as plot teasers, Tyson Fury gets good luck message from Belfast actor - by order of the Peaky Blinders, Pub owner says 'we are done' after Executive bans off-sales, The NI Executive has banned pubs with an off-sales from opening as part of the new Covid-19 restrictions, Co Down family 'humbled' by community support after sudden death of three-month-old son, Little Logan-James McCartney passed away on Sunday, October 18, Line of Duty continues filming series six in North Belfast, The cast were spotted along the Cavehill Road this afternoon, First person in NI fined for not wearing a mask as police issue breakdown of where most fines have been recorded. Click here to get it from the App Store or here for Google Play . News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. The show has proved hugely popular, not just with fans, but also with a long list of actors hopeful of securing a role. "I can't give too much away, but there are a few funny scenes. And some big, big scenes which we don't know how people are going to take them.". Only select news that interests you by picking the topics you want to display on the app's homepage. Catch up with the latest episode of UTV Life. His 2013 series was a hit sho… Meanwhile his co-star and on-screen mother Helen McCrory, who plays Polly Gray, admitted that Polly had played a pivotal role in Michael's corruption and felt conflicted about who to side with in the power struggle to come. And if there was one moment when Lee realised his life had changed, it was during a Premier League match at Anfield.