A clearly emotional Fevola described her as a “cute little thing” with a “huge head of hair”. in 2016, split with Alex after the birth of their three daughters Mia, Leni and Lulu — but the couple reconciled. Nationwide News Pty Limited Copyright © 2020. Brendan Fevola announced the name of his new baby live on air yesterday, leaving Fifi Box giggling. Alex was scheduled for an 8am C-section and Fevola made the phone call as the new baby girl was being weighed. “I knew you’d say that … that’s why I didn’t want to tell you,” said Brendan. “Matt, I have worked with this man for three years … every day is a stitch-up … everything is a prank or a joke,” she replied. Brendan Fevola's daughter Mia, 19, flaunts her figure in a skimpy white bikini at Beyond The Valley. Bride asks wedding guests for $30k donations to fund recepti... Coronavirus Australia live: Young volunteers could be delibe... Woman sent X-rated photo online sends creepy man best comeba... Roxy Jacenko says business thriving despite being ‘sacked’ a... Arkansas jogger Sydney Sutherland allegedly rammed by truck ... Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out. By Caleb Taylor For Daily Mail Australia. Brendan Fevola with his new baby daughter. They first married in 2005. Co-host Byron Cooke stepped in telling Fifi “that might be the name … don’t laugh just in case that’s the name”. Fevola also confirmed on Instagram that the baby’s real name is Tobi. She's split from the AFL star after two years of dating. After speculation mounted about the status of her relationship last week, Brendan Fevola’s stepdaughter, Mia has confirmed she has split from her AFL boyfriend, Daniel Rioli. Good gear!” she said through laughter. Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out. Fevola, who won reality show I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! Brendan, 37, is due to remarry Alex, 41, after celebrating his bucks party in Bali earlier this year. To clarify, Fifi asked: “So she’s named after you?” and Brendan responds “yeah well if it had have been a boy it would have been Brendan Jr”. Her name’s not Brenda.”, Box: “You never got me! On Tuesday morning Brendan and Alex Fevola announced the safe arrival of their baby daughter. Brendan Fevola welcomes his fourth daughter with fiance Alex Fevola. How can you stitch-up your kid?” Fevola said. But things went a little awry when his colleague Fifi Box probed him on the baby’s name. Fevola: “Hey Fi, I’ve got you. To which Brendan sarcastically responded “Thanks Fi … that’s an amazing reaction”. 129.7k Followers, 1,121 Following, 1,133 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Mia Fevola (@mia.fev) Brendan Fevola revealed that he is having a baby (Fox FM), Brendan and Alex Fevola relaxing at home. “You can’t just say ‘that’s a ridiculous name’, which is what you said to him,” Matt said. Fifi said “I love the name [Brenda] … it’s a beautiful name … I just don’t necessarily believe him.”. 263.3k Followers, 2,444 Following, 2,411 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Brendan Fevola (@brendanfevola25) Picture: Hit FMSource:Supplied. In May 2018, Fevola announced on Fox FM 's Fifi, Fev & Byron that wife Alex was pregnant with their third child. news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site. That’s the point.”. Nov 28, 2018 … And her name makes us think she's going to be a daddy's girl. At this point Fifi began to back-pedal saying “I mean … that’s a beautiful name … Brenda … I love Brenda … Brendan and Brenda Fevola.”. Brendan Fevola says his daughter Lulu racked up a $4000 iTunes bill buying “coins” on the popular game Roblox. Fevola, who won reality show I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! “I got a lot of links sent to me about stories that it was a stitch-up. All times AEDT (GMT +11). “Ah! Fevola called in again on Wednesday morning and continued to play along for the first few minutes of his cross. “She looks like me a bit … I wish she had got Alex’s genes … She’s a little mini-me with fat cheeks”. After Brendan left the call, fill-in host Matt Preston tried to smooth things over describing it as a “lovely” name. Brendan Fevola and Fifi Box.Source:Supplied. Fevola has two daughters, Leni and Lulu, and is also step-father to Mia (Cheatham's child from a previous relationship). in 2016, split with Alex after the birth of their three daughters Mia, Leni and Lulu — but the couple reconciled.