Extreme Everest with Ant Middleton airs on Channel 4 on Sundays at 9:30 pm. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. Its an amazing program. Sunday 11th November: Extreme Everest on Channel 4 . You can unsubscribe at any time. Ex-Special Forces soldiers put recruits through a recreation of the SAS selection process After thirteen years in the military, with four years as a Special Forces sniper, Ant Middleton is the epitome of what it takes to excel.

Interesting to find out details of his personal life. Anthony "Ant" Middleton is a former soldier and a famous television presenter. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. I've watched stuff and read stuff about it before so I knew how dangerous it is. TV tough guy Ant Middleton has admitted cheating on his Everest challenge — leaving his film crew at 17,000ft while he went on a bender. Oh has it been on before?It didn't say it was a repeat on radio times. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. Before he left, he wanted the trip to “give me its best”; to test him, and push him somewhere near to his very, very extreme limits.

For other inquiries, Contact Us. The new puzzles website is now live - sign up now and enjoy a 7-day free trial!

Here's everything you need to know about the brave adventurer and the programme. He served in the SBS, the naval wing of the Special Forces, the Marines and 9 Parachute Squadron Royal Engineers, achieving what is known as the ‘Holy Trinity’ of the UK’s Elite Forces. I'm surprised he got it back. On Sunday 11th November at 9:30pm 'Extreme Everest with Ant Middleton' will air on Channel 4. Anyone watching?I don't know why you'd risk it to be honestHe said he'd risk losing his toes to go up thereAnd now they're in danger. The Hampshire native is married to Emilie and is a father to their five children. To use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see fewer ads, and support Mumsnet. Ant Middleton revealed he genuinely feared he would die when he scaled Mount Everest - and is still suffering from the climb +5 TV tough man Mr Middleton … ANT Middleton's latest television adventure sees him climb the highest mountain on Earth. He is best known as the Chief Instructor on Channel 4's SAS: Who Dares Wins. Boris Johnson and top medics to make 5pm Covid announcement today, Helen Flanagan shows off growing baby bump in glam dress for lunch in Manchester, Ulrika Jonsson, 53, strips naked and says she's 'reclaiming her body', Michelle Keegan returns to Corrie after 6 years away as cast film Xmas episodes, Tier 3 to be FORCED on Manchester & pubs shut 'after Burnham's pride wrecked talks', ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. View our online Press Pack. I got my kids to watch it on catch up the first time it was on so that they could appreciate what Everest was all about. Extreme Everest with Ant Middleton Channel 4 This major Channel 4 commission brought together Parable’s range of skills across the worlds of broadcast film-making, branded content, and immersive experiences. To be cross at Costa coffee not letting me go to the loo?

Is there - is there something wrong with my undercarriage? This is a blow y blow account of Ant’s climb, starting from his arrival in Kathmandu. He trained for months in preparation for the ascent, and he made the carefully planned expedition accompanied by some of the best sherpas in the world and under the auspices of one of the most experienced climbing companies.

DH and I just watched. Last year Ant climbed the highest mountain in the world in ‘Extreme Everest with Ant Middleton’ which tested him further than ever before. And he seeks to understand the attraction of such a popular but … He explained: “When I took on Everest, I’m not there for the views. Extreme Everest Trailer - Channel 4 and Berocca On Channel 4, Sunday 9th November at 9:30pm. Catch Extreme Everest with Ant Middleton on Channel 4 at 9.30pm on Sunday 11th November. Episode guide, trailer, review, preview, cast list and where to stream it on demand, on catch up and download.

Ant Middleton ‘nearly died’ on Mount Everest due to incompetent climbers who should never have been on the mountain, he has revealed after the dramatic scenes were caught on camera.

By entering your details, you are agreeing to Radio Times privacy policy. Reviews Advice News Classic cars Great drives Long-term tests Gardening ... *Extreme Everest with Ant Middleton, in association with Berocca, is on tonight at 9.30pm on Channel 4. Take this survey - £100 voucher to be won, UK MNers with a child aged 17-24? Extreme Everest with Ant Middleton (7 Posts) Add message | Report. This is page 1 of 1 (This thread has 7 messages.). To be upset with professionals for revealing baby’s sex. Catch Extreme Everest with Ant Middleton on Channel 4 at 9.30pm on Sunday 11th November. Thanks! I hadn’t seen Ant’s climb documented on Channel 4’s ‘Extreme Everest’ and I was glad; I rather enjoyed hearing his tale first hand, supported by snapshots from the show and unseen footage from the expedition. Climbing Everest has become a hugely popular pursuit – and many climbers successfully summit each year. Now Ant has a unique and brand-new interview special ‘Ant Middleton & Liam Payne: Straight Talking’ which aired on Sky One and NOW TV earlier this month. Sign in to manage your newsletter preferences. I don't know why you'd risk it to be honest He said he'd risk losing his toes to go up there And now they're in danger. Take this survey - £100 voucher to be won, Share your tips for a family night in with Goliath Games - £100 voucher to be won, Talk widget showing discussions of the day & trending threads, Subscribe to Mumsnet emails direct to your inbox. This picture may be used s, The show follows Ant Middleton as he takes on the challenge of climbing Mount Everest, During an interview with Lorraine Kelly, Ant opened up, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Find out when Extreme Everest with Ant Middleton is on TV.

United Agents LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England and Wales under the Limited Liability Partnerships Act 2000 under number OC377899. During an interview with Lorraine Kelly, Ant opened up about the climb and said he feared for his life. Ant Middleton gets trapped in an unexpected, life-threatening storm as he attempts to climb Everest. Shaun Dooley narrates Channel 4’s new enthralling documentary, Extreme Everest with Ant Middleton. You’ll have seen him as chief instructor on SAS: Who Dares Wins, but now he takes on a challenge that really puts him through his paces. Anyone watching? I wanted to push myself to my limits but you have to be careful about what you wish for.”, Lorraine asked him: “Did you really think you could die?” and he replied: “Yes, there were a couple of moments it got pretty hairy.”.

But Everest is by its nature unpredictable, and no climb is risk- free: conditions can change rapidly without warning. Extreme Everest with Ant Middleton airs on Channel 4 on Sundays at 9:30 pm. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Extreme Everest with Ant Middleton is on Channel for every Sunday, Credit: Channel 4 images must not be altered or manipulated in any way.

I didn't realise quite how dangerous it was too ascend/descend Everest.Wouldn't get me any where near it! To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. OP’s posts: See next | See all Add message | Report | See all. Puts his other work/TV shows into context. It’s been a life-long dream of Ant’s to climb the world’s most famous mountain. This documentary follows former Marine Ant Middleton (SAS: Who Dares Wins & Mutiny) as he attempts to climb Everest, Earth's highest mountain, for the first time.

He's been through the mill, emotionally. purpleme12 Mon 28-Oct-19 22:45:41. It sees former marine Ant Middleton take on the challenge of climbing the highest mountain in the world. Strictly Come Dancing's Caroline Quentin gets tips from Debbie McGee, When is Ma Rainey's Black Bottom release date? The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). The ascent proves a far more daunting physical challenge than anything he has faced in his remarkable military career, and is threatened by an unexpected and potentially life-threatening storm. To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

As well as the wonder and beauty of the environment, Ant also encounters the danger posed by the mountain, as he, his film director and sherpas get trapped in a sudden unforeseen storm near the summit and fears for their own lives. A one-hour documentary follows ex Special Forces soldier Ant Middleton on his attempt to summit Everest for the first time.