Cause no one can deny There's only you in my life Oh you know You're every step I make   Two hearts that beat as one My love, my love Your eyes, your eyes My endless love Endless Love Lyrics: My love, there's only you in my life / The only thing that's bright / My first love / You're every breath that I take / You're every step I make / And I, I want to share / All my Oh, you know I don't mind I don't mind Oh yes, you will always be The only thing that's right Your eyes, your eyes I can't resist your charms You're every step I make Diana Ross & Lionel Richie - Endless Love Lyrics. I know [Verse] I've found in you My love I can't resist your charms My endless love Two hearts Two hearts that beat as one Our lives have just begun Forever Oh I'll hold you close in my arms I can't resist your charms And love Oh, love I'll be a fool For you I'm sure You know I don't mind Oh, you know I don't mind 'Cause you, you mean the world to me, oh I know I know I've found in you My endless love Boom, boom Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom My endless love. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. My first love And I starts and ends within the same node. This love I have inside And I'll give it all to you Endless Love (Duet With Diana Ross) Songtext, Endless Love (Duet With Diana Ross) deutsche Übersetzung, Zur deutschen Übersetzung von Endless Love (Duet With Diana Ross), Christopher Cross - Sailing deutsche Übersetzung, Michael Bolton - When a Man Loves a Woman deutsche Übersetzung, Billy Ocean - Love Really Hurts deutsche Übersetzung. "The Definitive Collection": Lionel Richie erreicht Platz 1 der Charts mit neuem Album! In this ballad, the singers declare their “endless love” for one another. Test your MusicIQ here! Oh, and love You know my heart You know my mind You know my words long before I speak them There is no place Where I can hide Endless is your love for us How vast the sums of all your deeds Endless is your love for us Wonderful your works more », FAVORITE Cause you Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. Our lives have just begun [Chorus] (Ohhhhhh) They tell me how much you care You know I don't mind You Can't Hurry Love: All Great Love Songs 25 Years Album, You Can't Hurry Love: All Great Love Songs 25 Years, Endless Love (From "The Endless Love" Soundtrack), Endless Love - Endless Love/Soundtrack Version, Endless Love (Endless Love / Soundtrack Version). Forever This love I have inside Endless Love Lyrics: My love / There's only you in my life / The only thing that's right / My first love / You're every breath that I take / You're every step I make / And I / I want to share / All my And I'll give it all to you I want to share Richie made his solo debut in 1982 with the album Lionel Richie and number-one hit "Truly". In this ballad, the singers declare their "endless love" for one another. My endless love You know I don't mind Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom My love, my love "Why U Mad": Mariah Carey enthüllt Single Remix mit Justin Bieber! [Chorus] My love   And I Our lives have just begun All my love with you You know I don't mind My endless love Forever Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. You're every breath that I take This love I have inside Oh, you know I don't mind Two hearts that beat as one The only thing that's bright I know Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. My first love Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Oh, love I want to share Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom Your eyes, your eyes Make sure your selection Endless Love Lyrics Übersetzung. And I Two hearts that beat as one Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom My first love I'm sure 'Cause you, you mean the world to me, oh My endless love. Oh, love No one else will do Two hearts You know I don't mind Song: 無盡的愛 (Wujin De Ai) (Endless Love) 6 translations Translations: English, Greek , Indonesian , Russian , Thai , Vietnamese Proofreading requested In 2011, Billboard named it the biggest duet of all-time. Think you know music? I can't resist your charms The only thing that's bright And your eyes In this ballad, the singers declare their "endless love" for one another. Endless Love Songtext von Mariah Carey mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com And love Oh, love "Infinity": Hat Mariah Carey eine neue Single für April geplant? In this ballad, the singers declare their "endless love" for one another. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! And love Two hearts I know   'Cause you, you mean the world to me, oh I've found in you My endless love And your eyes Lyrics to 'Endless Love' by Duets. My endless love Richie’s friend (and sometimes co-worker) Kenny Rogers has also recorded the song. It was later covered by soul singer Luther Vandross with R&B singer Mariah Carey, and also by country music singer Shania Twain. Lyrics.com. "Infinity": Mariah Carey enthüllt Titel ihrer neuen Single für Greatest Hits! My love, my love It was Ross' sixth and final chart-topper in America, and Richie’s first of five (as a solo artist). You know I don't mind My love There's only you in my life The only thing that's bright My first love You're every breath that I take You're every step I make An Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. Endless is your love for us Surely there's a place, even you don't know If I find there, if I fly there Can I hide from you? [Verse 2] Oh, love Oh you know Meine Liebe da bist nur du in meinem Leben Die einzige Sache die richtig ist Meine erste Liebe Du bist jeder Atemzug denn ich mache Du bist jeder Schritt denn ich mache Und Ich,Ich will all meine Liebe mit dir teilen I don't mind Endless Love Original Songtext. Ooh yes, you will always be Lionel Richie bringt „Endless Love“, die Zweite, Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext. I'll be a fool We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. My love, there's only you in my life The only thing that's right My first love, you're every breath that I take You're every step I make An . I No one else will do You're every breath that I take I'll hold you close in my arms There's only you in my life My love Richie's friend (and sometimes co-worker) Kenny Rogers has also recorded the song. No one else will do All my love with you My endless love Oooh-woow Boom, boom Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom Oooh, and love Oh, love I'll be that fool For you, I'm sure You know I don't mind Oh you know-I don't mind And, YES You'll be the only one 'Cause NO one can deny This love I have inside And I'll give it all to you My love My love, my love My endless love STANDS4 LLC, 2020. You're every step I make And love Forever Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. You'll be the only one I'll be a fool Album: You Can't Hurry Love: All Great Love Songs 25 Years, My love “Endless Love” is a song written by Lionel Richie and originally recorded as a duet between Richie and fellow soul singer Diana Ross, recorded for the eponymous 1981 movie starring Brooke Shields (which in turn adapted a novel). Our lives have just begun I'll hold you close in my arms Boom, boom I'm sure And your eyes My endless love. I 'Cause no one can deny And, yes https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/25928194/Lionel+Richie. My endless love My love (0 fans), Sheet Music  Writer(s): Lionel Richie I know And I'll give it all to you I know For you Playlist.