Be the first to know the next time ME Bank goes down. Worst digital banking experience I've ever had. @mebank Currently can’t access Me Bank app, keeps saying there are server issues and to try again later. Worst digital banking experience I've ever had. The bank acknowledged the policy change was poorly communicated and chief executive Jamie McPhee apologised to customers. Be the first to know the next time ME Bank goes down. @mebank has your online services on down ? © Ookla, LLC. When the available funds reached about $50k it was frozen. I can't sign in anymore. @JenClarkDesign The app won’t navigate to login screen. "We are deeply sorry; we were trying to do the right thing but we went about it the wrong way," Mr McPhee said. @ScottNayda Hey @mebank stuck once again due to your app and web services being down. @pc1507 I have a had a home loan with ME Bank for about 4 years. @Knockaboutwok Tech issues? @mebank is your online banking down again? All was fine up to a point and ME Bank became the worst banking experience in my life and can’t wait to get rid of them. Home loans. @mebank is there an issue with internet banking? Issues: I paid extra into my home loan account as savings, a service offered by the bank. Support. "They were really not explaining what had occurred and it is slightly complicated. @mebank That’s wonderful, but these issues are happening all too frequently. Login to internet banking ME N Item - 4 Col (c#) Bank with AusPost. ME Bank offers financial services to individuals and businesses. What’s the cause of these frequent outages? Something that is happening way too often. @mebank had to call as could not reset access code ‘a problem at our end’ can’t phone on Sunday, phoned today, on hold, accepted offer of call back, now on hold from ME call back 10 minutes. ME N Item - 4 Col (c#) Internet banking. @mebank is there a reason your app won't load? Members Equity Bank Limited ABN 56 070 887 679 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 229500. skip to content Header Widget (c#) ME Bank Banking & saving. @mebank Still not working for me. Tech issues? Thank you but not without Auto pay issues it has procured. "Our priority now is to help, support and service our customers. @mebank Still not working for me. ^OH. The customer service anytime i have had a critical issue such as when ive been locked out of my account, or during fradulent transations has been shocking. I think you should implement a call back system. The customer service anytime i have had a critical issue such as when ive been locked out of my account, or during fradulent transations has been shocking. @mebank Your feed always seems full of good news, how about just concentrating on the basics. Twitter Wow, @mebank internet banking (on the phone and desktop) not working again. Tech issues? Compared to other banks, you should be embarresed. @westozdonna @PayPalAU @gmail @Gumtree @mebank @westozdonna Hi Donna, I apologise for the delay. @mebank Your feed always seems full of good news, how about just concentrating on the basics. ME doesn’t have branches – instead you can make withdrawals or deposits at any Australia Post outlet with Bank@Post. @mebank is your online banking working? Fix it. @mebank is your online banking working? 'We are deeply sorry': ME Bank reverses course on redraw policy change. Support. Via Still down or slow response on web as well as mobile. @H1psterFenix The app won’t navigate to login screen. @mebank is your online banking down again? Hey @mebank stuck once again due to your app and web services being down. Members Equity Bank Limited ABN 56 070 887 679 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 229500. Quelle surprise. @mebank hey yr systems are down. @mebank Currently can’t access Me Bank app, keeps saying there are server issues and to try again later. Trying to do a transfer and keeps telling me it is unable to do so because the system is unavailable. Can you send someone to pay for my groceries? Compared to other banks, you should be embarresed. ^OH. @tweetlife27 @stellamabella Worst digital banking experience I've ever had. Facebook. Downdetector® is among the federally registered trademarks of Ookla® and may not be used by third parties without express written permission. Page last updated by @Rick_Harker @mebank Nope. 27 Aug 2020, 11:32 a.m. @LucyComb @mebank Nope. @mebank is there an issue with internet banking? @mebank Banking mobile and desktop still do not work. Banking & saving. Still down or slow response on web as well as mobile. The financial complaints authority has launched an emergency response to ME Bank's bungled redraw policy change.Credit:Ken Irwin. @GreaterBankAU I think you should implement a call back system. @mebank Nope. Personal loans. Term deposits. @notthebandfool @mebank I'm trying again today. We recently moved across to you from another bank, and I’m pretty disappointed. @westozdonna @PayPalAU @gmail @Gumtree @mebank @westozdonna Hi Donna, I apologise for the delay. Twitter Your online banking is down again including the mobile app. @stellamabella Wow, @mebank internet banking (on the phone and desktop) not working again. Hey @mebank any chance of someone answering the phone to explain why a payment has been blocked "for security reasons"? @DroneOwnerWa How do you rate ME Bank over the past 3 months? We recently moved across to you from another bank, and I’m pretty disappointed. Since you finally have Apple Pay working one would have thought Google & Samsung pay would have quickly followed.. My mistake. @mebank is the mobile app down again? I keep getting an error message saying the session is not valid and takes me back to the log-in page. Banking & saving. @mebank has your online services on down ? @rapidwaters87 @mebank Currently can’t access Me Bank app, keeps saying there are server issues and to try again later. @H1psterFenix Nor was the adjustment made for liquidity reasons. Can you send someone to pay for my groceries? @mebank hey yr systems are down. I have investigated your request further and I will not be able to provide an email with the requested details. Hey @mebank any chance of someone answering the phone to explain why a payment has been blocked "for security reasons"? A dedicated hotline is now available for customers who would like their redraw limits changed back. ME Bank, which is owned by 26 union-backed super funds, changed a policy in late April that allowed customers to draw down on mortgage debt if they had made payments above the minimum required. @racheal_anne83 @mebank is there a reason your app won't load? Big mistake! How do you rate ME Bank over the past 3 months? Home loans. @mebank Up and running again. No balance check available on atm or internet. Chair of Media Super, Gerard Noonan, said shareholders had been in contact with senior leaders at bank during the week trying to understand the situation and criticised ME Bank for acting too slowly at first.