Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Click here to schedule your appointment! You can check out other articles in the series here.. Nakrasana or crocodile pose is a beginner-level yoga pose which has several benefits including reducing stress and anxiety, regulating blood pressure, and reducing lethargy of the body and fatigue of the brain. Click, Pranayama: The Top Beginner’s Guide to Yoga Breathing Exercises, Anxiety Relief at Your Fingertips: 5 Yoga Mudras for Quick De-stress, How To Make the Yamas and Niyamas Work for You in the Modern World, Alternate Nostril Breathing Technique (Nadi Shodhan Pranayama), Ahimsa: 10 Immediate Ways to Practice Non-Violence In Your Daily Life, Alone or Together, a Tree Stands Silent: The Spiritual Wisdom and Meaning of the Yogi’s Favourite-Tree Pose, Can’t Sleep? As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Try this Ujjayi Breathing (Video Included) and Sleep Deep, Eye Exercises: How to Improve Eyesight Naturally, Mind Control: The 4 Kinds of Attitude You Can Develop For Peace of Mind, Effective Management Mantras for a Successful Business, Just Do It! Find and share the perfect poems. It is important to learn and practice yoga under the supervision of a trained teacher. By registering I confirm that I am at least 18 years of age, I agree to the Privacy Policy, and consent to receiving promotional calls, text messages, and emails from The Art of Living. While a regular yoga practice can result in improved health, know that it is not a substitute for medical treatment. To find out more about teacher training offered in North America, talk to a Yoga Teacher Training Advisor. Use your snappy attitude occasionally to get things moving. Crocodile (Makarasana) Crocodile pose is a centering exercise to bring our awareness from the external to the internal world. Contact us at, To find out more about teacher training offered in North America, talk to a Yoga Teacher Training Advisor. It is useful at the beginning of a longer practice or on its own as a break in your day. Slowly raise the head up and cross the arms underneath so that the forehead can rest gently on the wrists. It is important to learn and practice yoga under the supervision of a trained teacher. Poems. D) Spread the legs wider apart and point the toes to the side walls. How doth the little crocodile - The Academy of American Poets is the largest membership-based nonprofit organization fostering an appreciation for contemporary poetry and supporting American poets. When you click on external links, we may receive a small commission, which helps us keep the lights on. 5 out of 5 stars (140) 140 reviews $ 26.95. seems likely, Your email address will not be published. From shop NaturesInvention. Powerful Secrets of Effective Action, The Scientific Benefits of Meditation: Head to Heart, Body to Mind.