Museum of Science and Industry, International Museum of Surgical Science und Wndr Museum. The room was spotless and the bed was very soft and comfortable. Die Sauberkeit der Zimmer und die tägliche Reinigung war nahezu perfekt. I waited 30 minutes and then called to check on the status of the bags...let's just say it took another 10 minutes before I received my bags. Hotels mit einem Clean & Safe Inspektionslabel demonstrieren erweiterte Hygiene- und Schutzmaßnahmen zum Infektionsschutz innerhalb Ihres Betriebes. I have stayed at most of the hotel in Chicago area. The staff and the room were outstanding. Our priority is to make all of our guests feel welcome and feel unique during their stay, and I am glad to see our teams delivered during your visit. ", "Great location, nice and clean modern fixtures, soft bed, and friendly people.". Die Lobby & Bar sind chic gestylt, das Zimmer (Double Classic King) sowie Bad (Glasdusche) hatten genug Platz. Wir hatten einen zwischen in chicago und waren in diesem hotel. We did take a few cabs as well and the fees ranged from $10 to $15 each time including a tip. French luxury and local cuisine in the world's most exciting city. We look forward to having you back again next year. We have shared and addressed it with our teams in order to prevent future occurrences. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Dear Bridgett F,Thank you for your review! Sep 19–20. Observatory on the 94th floor of the John Hancock Building with a tilting glass lookout 1000 ft. up. Bonjour! I chose to have my bags stored for me with the concierge services while I waited (my biggest mistake). We hope you'll be our guest again should your travels bring you back to Chicago. Common trending excuse was: "we are at full capacity". We did take a few cabs as well and the fees ranged from $10 to $15 each time including a tip. Das Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile freut sich darauf, Sie bei Ihrem Besuch in Chicago begrüßen zu dürfen. Luxury. Die Zimmer im Hotel Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile sind mit einer Klimaanlage ausgestattet. They only apply if guests choose to use these services. Das Hotel Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile verfügt über ein Restaurant. 103rd floor of the former Sears Tower with clear observation boxes & views extending to four states. Die Betten waren himmlisch! We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us, and we thank you for pointing out our location as well as our spacious and comfortable rooms and bathrooms. Die Zimmer (wir waren im 27. On the whole, this stay could have been better from a service standpoint. We have shared your feedback about the menu posted outside our restaurant, and our team is looking into it. What a wonderful hotel. The hotel did appear clean and the housekeeping staff was excellent and att, I did not like the location or the limited parking. Bei einem Hotel dieser Klasse und Größe vermisse ich ein Schwimmbad, bzw. Einige Fotos wurden bereitgestellt von VFM Leonardo. We ate at the restaurant there twice and both times were disappointing, especially since the menu posted outside of the restaurant was different than what was available once we sat down. Centrally located, in the heart of the Gold Coast Historic District, this Mag Mile hotel provides a dynamic vantage point for exploring the Windy City. Prices are the public rates available from our partners for the dates shown. Ja, Haustiere sind in der Regel erlaubt. Set in a glass high-rise building offering views of Lake Michigan, this polished Downtown hotel is a 3-minute walk from Chicago metro station, and an 8-minute walk from shops and restaurants on the lively Magnificent Mile. We planned to do touristy things like a river cruise, navy pier, Willis tower etc.. My regular king room has wonderful bedding. 4:45h) Unterkunft: Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile ***** (20 E Chestnut St, Hotel buchen*): Beeindruckend schönes und stilvolles Hotel in perfekter Lage mitten in Downtown Chicago. Im Restaurant waren wir nicht. The hotel was nice and the staff was very pleasant. We stayed for 2 days recently for a last minute trip to Chicago. Some review summaries provided by TrustYou. Former Navy training center draws crowds with carnival rides, restaurants, shops & fireworks. hotel sofitel chicago water tower, sofitel chicago water tower hotel chicago, sofitel chicago water hotel, sofitel water tower hotel chicago, chicago sofitel. I tried to use the concierge prior to our visit, but they weren't helpful. I am very sorry to read about the delays you experienced on your arrival day and disappointing response you received from our teams. My check-in I was told, would be delayed for 45 minutes to an hour since it was now being cleaned. Great room rates. Eigenkontrolle Merci for your lovely feedback regarding your stay. A level above Marriott, Westin, Intercontinental, Hyatt, and I would even rank it better than Ritz Chicago)The location is great. Bietet Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile Unternehmensservices an? Beanspruchen Sie Ihren Eintrag kostenlos, um z. The door men are friendly, they are always attentive and trying to open doors for me. Dear ericwuxp,Thank you very much for this glowing review of your recent stay with us. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Got really surprised with the bathroom size and comfort and quality of the bed. I will take my business elsewhere next time. What a wonderful hotel. Jeden Tag: von 00:00 bis 00:00 Uhr, 20 East Chestnut St - Downtown, 60611 Chicago -. Check in was quick and seamless with very friendly staff. Willkommen im Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile, einer guten Wahl für Reisende mit Ihren Präferenzen. Besonderheiten von Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile, 20 East Chestnut St - Downtown, Chicago, IL 60611-2664. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Im Hotel Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile muss man bis 15:00 Uhr das Zimmer verlassen. Lernen Sie die Kette "Accor" kennen und genießen Sie all die Annehmlichkeiten, die wir all unseren Gästen natürlich biet... Freuen Sie sich auf Ihren Besuch im Hotel "Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile"! That was the time I decided to write this review.One of the best in Chicago. Dear Ombal,Thank you very much for review about your recent stay with us. These partners' prices are lower non-public prices for which you're eligible: Discover the best prices and deals for your trip. Merci for the lovely compliment to both our hotel itself and our culinary experience. Capture the art of French living with the Sofitel home collection, featuring our world-class Sofitel Bed, fine Italian linens and exquisite home décor inspired by modern French art de vivre, curated to make life magnifique.