Purchases from these Sellers are generally covered under our. Aure défaut de ce volant: il est fournit sans aucun manuel de calibrage, sans pilote, bref sans rien. Plus you can modify the peddle if needed or swap the clutch/brake in the software. Spintires: Mudrunner I also appreciate the button placement for Xbox One. So the way this wheel mounts should make life a little easier for those who are playing on a console and are not sitting at a computer desk or do not own a stand. En cuanto lo abres, ya te das cuenta de la gran calidad del producto como es normal en una marca reconocida como Logitech. Spintires Cons: - A lot of reviews put down the brake peddle as being hard to push. Option #1 Usually ships in 5-7 business days. Both wheels work for the PC even tho the box states that the G920 is the wheel for the PC. Thanks to racing wheel that is specially engineered with dual-motor feedback that enables you to feel the tires on every type of terrain and on every turn. WRC 7, 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker | Câble volant PC, Wheel Stand Pro v2 for Logitech G25/G27/G27S/G29/G920, Il n'y a pas encore de question concernant ce produit, Nos clients seront ravis d'éclairer votre lanterne, Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée, *Catégorie Distribution de produits techniques – Étude BVA Group – Viséo CI mai à juillet 2019 – Plus d’infos sur escda .fr, Livré aujourd'hui en région nantaise et lyonnaise, Logitech G29 Driving Force + Driving Force Shifter, Thrustmaster Rally Wheel Add-on Sparco R383 Mod, Thrustmaster T300 RS GT Edition (T300RS GT Edition), Thrustmaster Ferrari Racing Wheel Red Legend Edition (PC/PS3), Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition, 278 mm, 270 mm, 260 mm, 2.25 kg, Compatible avec jeux prenant en charge les volants à retour de force Logitech, Dimensions du volant : 270 x 260 x 278 mm - Poids : 2.25 Kg, Dimensions des pédales : 167 x 428.5 x 311 mm - Poids de 3.1 Kg. I don't see how anyone can play a racing sim game without a wheel, and trust me, when you invest in a good setup like this, you will enjoy the games 100x more. Avec Driving Force, vous pouvez accélérer, freiner et changer les vitesses confortablement, comme dans une vraie voiture. I got a squeaky clutch right out of the box and the brake is good with some games and next to impossible to use with others without tuning some deadzone settings which then can have a negative impact on precision. Driving Force résiste aux vibrations et offre une fiabilité longue durée. Pros: Excellent build quality, superv feel of steering wheel and the pedals are the best I have ever felt, worked flawlessly out of the box on PS3 and PS4, I have not tried it on PC yet but considering Logitech started making peripherals for PC and myself owing several Logitech PC products For years without a problem, I don't expect any problems with the G29 working as advertised on PC. American Truck Simulator Live For Speed UPS tracking is awful, to say the least. - construction solide, avec du cuir | volant g29 fiche technique J'ai remarqué que le volant faisait un bruit très aigu, genre bruit de palier en métal non graissé, quand on le tourne à gauche. Gran Turismo Sport The Driving Force Racing Wheel also features a long lasting, reliable hall-effect steering sensor, using magnetic fields to sense the position of the wheel. Forza Horizon 3 Software Support (at release): Logitech Gaming Software, Dual-motor force feedback with smooth helical gearing, 900-degree wheel rotation and overheat safeguard, Compatible with PS4, PS3, Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and macOS 10.10+ gaming systems, Dual-motor force feedback system to feel terrain, weight shifts and tire slips, Pedal system with nonlinear design for braking accuracy. Overall Review: - I am using this with the IRacing service and it performs great. - Button layout of wheel is easily assemble while racing. F1 2018 DIRT Rally 2.0 Secure shopping made faster. 2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. - Adjustable feedback is smooth and helps with getting car setup for racing. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. | volant logitech g29 driving force, Tendances actuelles : 7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. However, if you play on PlayStation 4 or PC, then the Logitech G29 is the better choice. I hope there will be a driver update to correct this. -The Paddle shifters feel great in my opinion. Ressentez le transfert de masse et les dérapages acrobatiques, ainsi que les conditions de circulation qui les provoquent. Corro in Kart da una vita, ho provato anche diversi formula 3 e parlo con esperienza. -Easy to mount to a stand with bolts and has good mounts for a table setup. For Playstation and PC Experience a new level of racing that far exceeds your regular controller. Changes the way you play, Cons: Definitely needs a wheel stand Pros: -Easy to setup. Triple pedals. Rpm gauge on wheel. Vous ne savez pas ce qu'est une vraie simulation de course si vous n'avez jamais utilisé de volant pour conduire votre supercar. Prenez le volant pour une expérience de course plus réaliste, confortable et durable. En faisant une recherche sur ce bruit j'ai trouvé plein de cas, il toucherait la majorité des exemplaires et était déjà présent sur le G27, la plupart des gens qui ont demandé un échange se sont retrouvés avec un autre volant qui faisait le même bruit. “The Logitech G915 LIGHTSPEED mechanical gaming keyboard was an absolute blast to test. Driveclub | volant g29 Farming Simulator 15 G29 and G920—wheel, pedals and shifter—mount perfectly in Playseat® racing simulation cockpits for added realism. Wheel has a good feel to it. Option #2 - Most Popular! F1 2017 Forza Motorsport 6 Le volant de course est fixé fermement à votre table ou votre simulateur de course au moyen de pinces et de points de fixation à vis intégrés. -900 degree rotation is great. The Logitech G29 software runs on your operating system and enables it to communicate with the racing wheel you’re using. Both wheels are basically the same but the G29 has more buttons than the G920. - Make sure when you calibrate to your software you have to wheel dead on to positions (center) (90 degree) to get the full range of motion. I do not recommend it for PC use. Forza Motorsport 7 Pour moi c'est retour à l'envoyeur !!!! What a bummer. The Logitech McLaren G Challenge is a global championship for racers of all creeds. Ressentez vos pneus à chaque virage et sur chaque type de terrain. I found this was great with games like Forza or Project Cars. Plethora of Buttons for PS4 or PC use. 6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. My Summer Car - compatibilité partielle avec la PS3 - en effet le volant est vu comme un ancien modèle Logitech par la PS3, d'où une incompatibilité avec certains boutons sur le volant qu'on ne peut pas utiliser (la molette par exemple), ou bien le levier de vitesse logitech, les leds qui changent lorsqu'on est dans les tours etc. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Le retour de force est bluffant et le réalisme du jeu nous transportent dans une véritable voiture de course. Now if I can just stop stalling the truck out in ATS when I let go of the clutch too soon :). The G29 provides you with impressive driving simulation. Install Logitech G HUB suitable for your OS. If you are a serious drive sim enthusiast, then you should buy this wheel. Please try your search again later. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Racing Wheel Stand with Shifter Mount, Racing Steering Wheel Stand Height Adjustabl... CINGO Racing Wheel Stand Height Adjustable Steering Wheel Stand Logitech for G25, G... Minneer Steering Racing Wheel Stand for Logitech Fanatec Thrustmaster Clubsport Fol... VEVOR G29 Racing Steering Wheel Stand G920 Racing Wheel Stand fit for Logitech G27/... ATHOR G920 Racing Steering Wheel Stand Shifter Mount fit for Logitech G27 G25 G29 G... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.