Made for a rugged and outgoing lifestyle.

Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2019.

Then all you need is these shades, a boombox and some finger-less gloves. In sum, the history of sunglasses is short and sweet, with only a few game-changing innovations over the course of thousands of years. We work hard to protect your security and privacy.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Back then, Mumford was using expensive, pretty-boy sunglasses that looked …

Now ain't that sweet, come on in and get your face inside some mirrored neon Pit Viper sunglasses, or unleash your inner Riff Raff with pink Peach Panther Pit Viper Shades (that's what the cool kids are … • Privacy Policy What's 2+2?

It’s easy to see why they would run with this design base and dress it up rather than starting from scratch with something more “contemporary.” Also, available for $69 dollars (though polarized or mirror lens models run for more) they are an easy investment for something that works pretty gosh-darned well and makes a statement.
SunglassUP 80's Neon Semi Rimless Style Retro Rainbow Mirrored Transparent Lens ZigZag Sunglasses, FEISEDY Classic Flat Top Shield Sunglasses Oversized Mirror One Piece Sport Glasses Men Women B2522, Unisex Performance Sport Style Retro Mirrored Sunglasses, zeroUV - 80s Futuristic Cyclops Cyberpunk Visor Sunglasses with Semi Translucent Mirrored Lens, Neon Retro DARE Fanny Pack Waist Bags with Adjustable Waist Straps (Neon Green). WebDeals Retro - Sunglasses Classic 80's Vintage Style Design Polarized or Standard... Elite Unisex Oversized Super Shield Mirrored Lens Sunglasses Retro Flat Top Matte Black Frame, Semi Rimless Goggle Style Retro Rainbow Mirrored Lens ZigZag Sunglasses, Meripex Apparel Unisex Sport Retro Vintage Mirrored Sunglasses, Semi Rimless Performance Wrap Around Sport Style Retro Mirrored Unisex Sunglasses, ShadyVEU Semi Rimless Neon Rainbow Sunglasses Mirrored Lens UV Protection 80s Retro Rave Shades Crooked ZigZag Bolt Arm, Modern Fashion Flat Top Flash Mirror Shield Plastic Aviator Sunglasses (Black/Sun).

I really like the vision. definitely a great retro look. That said, they are full-coverage and looking through them is no different than a cool-tinted pair of sunglasses. Horst Christian Simco, better known by the stage name Riff Raff, is an American rapper from Houston, Texas.

Aug 26, 2020 - Explore Pit Viper Sunglasses's board "Pit Viper Lifestyle" on Pinterest. Needless to say, the FREESKIER team was on-board before Mumford could even finish his spiel.

But beyond making the raddest sunglasses around, Pit Viper Worldwide exemplifies a lifestyle of doing what you want, when you want and how you want to do it. Want to impress your friends? Unable to add item to List. Upon hearing the story, I shared with Chris, “No offense, but that’s such a dirtbag story.”. With the Turbo adjustment engaged, that beat up 2006 Honda Accord you’re driving might as well be a six-speed Ferrari because you’ll be rolling down Main Street breakin’ necks in no time.

Something went wrong. I got these very sunglasses from my optometrist after she squirted steroids in my eyes.

Required fields are marked *. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission.

These shades aren’t going anywhere.

2021 Look 795 Blade RS aero road bike sheds 300g with... “World’s thinnest bicycle helmet” handles repeat impacts, folds into your hip... Ritchey Ultra 29″ / 27.5+ hardtail gets limited Team Edition Red,... Shimano 12-speed Mountain Bike Groups – Complete Tech Comparison! But pure, unadulterated facial style isn’t all this brand was hocking. We've got polarized Pit Vipers, patriotic Pit … Really fits for me, comfortable. They are better than expected and I always get so many compliments.

Please try your search again later. Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2019.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

Chris smiled. RONSOU Vintage Polarized Sunglasses for Men Women Retro UV Protection Stylish Sun G... DUBERY Vintage Polarized Sunglasses for Men Women Retro Square Mirrored Lens Sun Gl... Sports Polarized Sunglasses For Men Cycling Driving Fishing 100% UV Protection. I’m getting a pair for the monster truck rally!

Since these initial conversations, Pit Viper Worldwide has contracted action sports legend Travis Pastrana, social media mullet star Larry “The Enticer,” hip-hop enigma Riff Raff and other … Since these initial conversations, Pit Viper Worldwide has contracted action sports legend Travis Pastrana, social media mullet star Larry “The Enticer,” hip-hop enigma Riff Raff and other outrageous characters as its leading brand ambassadors. Since these initial conversations, Pit Viper Worldwide has contracted action sports legend Travis Pastrana, social media mullet star Larry “The Enticer,” hip-hop enigma Riff Raff and other outrageous characters as its leading brand ambassadors.

Pit Viper Sunglasses.

First, the patent-pending Turbo Adjustment angles the lenses toward or away from the user’s face to better protect from glare and wind. They're also excellent for surfing and blue bird ski days when you don't need full on goggles. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. SWAY'S UNIVERSE 497,713 views. There was a problem completing your request.

With each of these adjustments made correctly, Pit Viper Sunglasses will keep your eyes protected from the sun’s harmful rays, while maintaining optimal peripheral vision and wind bucking ability. Great buy. Durable and Affordable!
There's a problem loading this menu right now.

[Giveaway] Win Kästle skis featured in the FREESKIER Buyer's Guide. This page was last updated: 20-Oct 08:35. Your email address will not be published. These are awesome! A good rule of thumb: If it’ll scare some kids or make you look outrageously cool, you should do it with Pit Vipers on your face.

Back then, the Jersey Shore was a lot classier and celebrities soon caught onto the trendy, functional look.

You can’t go wrong with the price, and they do a good job covering half your face with rainbow-mirrored nostalgia. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Now ain't that sweet, come on in and get your face inside some mirrored neon Pit Viper sunglasses, or unleash your inner Riff Raff with pink Peach Panther Pit Viper Shades (that's what the cool kids are callin' them).

“Thank you.”eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'bikerumor_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_3',104,'0','0'])); After a limited Bike Rumor test period (during and after the show) of the gold The Money Counters model (seen here) we’ve found there is plenty to appreciate about Pit Viper. Don't waste time seeking out the best skiing content; we'll send it all right to you. They are large enough to cover my prescription lenses completely, and they look super cool and retro. Pit Viper Worldwide was founded in 2012 on the simple principle of making sunglasses that can take a beating.