Craig’s new average of 23 catapulted him all the way into third.

Chiefs 34, Ravens 30.

With essentially the same team with which they won the Super Bowl, the Chiefs are on their #RunItBack tour. Chiefs vs. Ravens: Game and score predictions Let’s find out how our staff sees the Week 3 matchup that is one of the most-anticipated games of the season. On one hand, the Chiefs offense seems unstoppable, even without Tyreek Hill and it’s hard to imagine any team could outscore them. Our readers were also pretty confident in a Chiefs blowout. That kept Matt in the top spot and moved John into second place. This game seems like a tossup to me, but when in doubt, go with the reigning league MVP. Chiefs 41, Ravens 38, Even when the schedule was first announced, this Week 3 matchup was seen as an early test for both teams. In the end, my gut says the Chiefs find a way to pull out a victory in the fourth quarter — but logically, the Ravens are playing better football right now and produce more consistent results week-to-week. Five things we learned as the Chiefs beat the Bills. I expect this to be much like last year’s late-season game: a hard-fought battle whose outcome will be in doubt until the final minutes. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. Arrowhead Pride | Kansas City Chiefs Schedule, News, Roster and Stats, Chiefs vs. Ravens: Game and score predictions, Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes explain how Chiefs offense changed on Monday. Please also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which became effective December 20, 2019.

I told the Ravens Wire that I expected Kansas City to win in a close game, but that was before I read their bold predictions post.It has me feeling a little bold myself about my prediction for “Monday Night Football.” The Kansas City Chiefs are coming off a game where they got slapped in the face and had to claw their way back to a tough overtime win. Chiefs 31, Ravens 27, This one honestly has me stumped. Prediction: Chiefs 31, Ravens 28 — Written by Matt Josephs, who is a part of the Athlon Sports Contributor Network. Although the Chiefs handily beat the Ravens when they played in Week 3 of last season, I don’t expect a repeat performance. Chiefs 42, Ravens 31, The Chiefs’ first big test of the season comes Sunday against the Ravens.

Lamar Jackson’s ability to get first downs with his legs will be the reoccurring theme for the Ravens offense, just like big plays will be for the Chiefs offense, despite what Earl Thomas thinks. I'm going to be that guy, I'm afraid. We thought the game would be closer (and higher-scoring) than it turned out to be.
The Ravens are lighting up the scoreboard, with a drastically improved offense. Every one of our contributors picked the Kansas City Chiefs to defeat the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 2. Our staff predicted a 33.6-14.9 victory — quite a contrast from the final score of 23-20. As a staff, our game prediction was Chiefs 35.5, Raiders 24.2. Ravens 31, Chiefs 30, In what should be the game of the regular season, the NFL’s two best teams face off in primetime. Arrowhead Pride | Kansas City Chiefs Schedule, News, Roster and Stats, Chiefs vs. Ravens: Game and score predictions, Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes explain how Chiefs offense changed on Monday. The Ravens also have a great defense, while Kansas City still has a lot to prove on that side of the ball. The offense will struggle more than they have in the first two games, but they’ll do enough to earn a victory. By SB Nation Staff Sep 21, 2019, 8:48am CDT / new. Bell is expected to join the team after going through the NFL’s COVID protocol. The Chiefs take on the Baltimore Ravens in their third game of the season on Sunday at Noon Arrowhead Time. I can’t wait for this matchup because the Chiefs offense will get a serious test against an excellent defense and the Chiefs defense will have a unique matchup problem against Lamar Jackson and the Ravens offense. But, even if this turns into a shootout, it’s a safe bet Mahomes and co. will come out on top. Chiefs 38, Ravens 35, The Chiefs will put together a good game plan against the Ravens, picking up chunk plays against the blitz and first downs on the legs of Clyde Edwards-Helaire. The AP Staff has weighed in on Chiefs-Ravens. Le’Veon Bell tweets he can’t wait to join the Chiefs. We know the ceiling of this team — and that’s a world championship. I just think we get an excellent performance from the defense. Championship swagger — and a Harrison Butker field goal — will be the difference.

the vintage field design will have both players and fans on another level of hype. This game should have been penciled in for a prime-time slot, but ultimately, the schedulers though differently.

Let’s see how the staff feels about this matchup. This could be one of those coin-flip, last-team-with-the-ball games, so give me the ending I’ve seen before: Mahomes improves to an eye-popping 3-0 against the Ravens’ superstar. A win for either squad will give it credibility as an early-season contender in the AFC. It’s time for this week’s Arrowhead Pride staff predictions. That’s exactly what happened, but it took an overtime field goal for the Chiefs to bring in the win. The Chiefs’ win against their fellow AFC contender was not flashy, but it proved once again that Kansas City can win in many different ways.
I think that is the case this week. What could be the marquee game of the NFL season is going to be a good one. Things were more than a little different in the 26-17 victory over the Buffalo Bills. Patrick Mahomes throws for four touchdowns, one to LeSean McCoy. Let’s find out how our staff sees the Week 3 matchup that is one of the most-anticipated games of the season.

Home AFC North 5 bold predictions for the Chiefs vs. Ravens matchup in Week 3 5 bold predictions for the Chiefs vs. Ravens matchup in Week 3. Matt missed each team’s score by a total of 12 points, while Craig missed by 14. None of the staff predicted the Chiefs would beat the Chargers by less than 14 points. Frank Clark and Tyrann Mathieu get a sack this week. Five things we learned as the Chiefs beat the Bills. I think the game will be a high-scoring exchange early on, with Steve Spagnuolo making key changes in the second half to get stops for the Chiefs to take the lead and hold on to it. Whilst I don't buy the overreaction after the Chargers game, it's hard to deny the fact that the Ravens probably look like a more dangerous team than the Chiefs right now. Since they’re playing at home, I’ll give the edge to the Chiefs — but I wouldn’t be surprised if it tilts the other way by the same margin. The Chiefs defense is already showing signs of life, but teams can move the ball on them. Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports. Welcome to Ravens Wire's European Union Experience. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. Ravens 38, Chiefs 34, I think there’s every reason to think this game will remain close right until the final whistle.