That’s very clear – and life-affirming – to see. There’s a mentor for that…, Jessica Brown Findlay on depression, her eating disorder and entering a Brave New World, 15 of the most memorable celebrity reality TV contestants of all time, Elizabeth Hurley on the agony of letting her son grow up and facing the heartache of his father’s sudden death. ‘I so lucked out being picked for that!’ she exclaims. Savchenko has married to Elena and had a daughter, Olivia, five as well. EMOTIONAL TIES: Sophie Ellis-Bextor on her freakily favourite things. I cried so much: at the gospel choir, and every time the cameras panned to [Meghan’s mother] Doria. Anita sobbed as she related how her Sikh female ancestors killed themselves or were killed by male relations during the Partition of India, rather than be slain or violated by the enemy. ‘So next year we’re thinking of renewing our vows for our ten-year anniversary and making it very personal.’, The couple enjoy a very contemporary marriage, with Anita often away for weeks filming. Diminutive and garrulous, she appears equally at home in wellies (in the enduringly popular Countryfile) and stilettos – as she demonstrated when she samba-ed to fourth place in 2015’s Strictly Come Dancing. ‘It wasn’t at all important to me where the person I married came from.’, But then, ten years ago, when Anita attended a warehouse party in hip Hackney, East London (where she now lives), she was introduced by friends to Bhupi. ‘At first his reaction was, “Where are you going?”, but now he’s like, “OK , bye!” He has friends round for poker nights and watches terrible movies. Funny and forthright, Countryfile’s Anita Rani is one of TV’s most wanted (and most loved) presenters. Last book you read Brit(ish) by [half-British, half-Ghanaian] Afua Hirsch. Indian parents will be grabbing the remote, saying [she adopts a perfect Indian accent] “She said vagina!” Indians in big cities like Delhi and Mumbai can be much more open-minded than their communities in the UK, who often seem trapped in the values of 1950s Britain because that is when they arrived here.’, Compared with many of her peers, Anita and her younger brother received a relatively liberal, secular upbringing from their Hindu father and Sikh mother, who ran a clothing business and sent her to an all-girls private school with few Asian pupils. Anita will present Bollywood: The World’s Biggest Film Industry on BBC Two this month as part of the BBC’s Big British Asian Summer, (If you don't see the email, check the spam box). She has also reported from her parents’ native India, and was the subject of one of the most harrowing episodes of the family history show Who Do You Think You Are? I’d never really had any Asian mates before then, but I have to say the reason I fell in love with him is we are culturally very similar and there’s something to be said for that.’, Bhupi proposed six months after they met and they had a three-day Indian wedding for 450 people in Bradford. Anita also stands heights of 5 feet 7 inches and seductive body measurements of 38-26-38 inches. ‘Someone said, “A career is a career but there is a time in your life…” I was looking at her, thinking: “What gives you the right?” Another person – not even a family member – said: “When are you going to make our Bhupi a father?” Wow!