‘That’s not normal in your everyday life,’ says Anthea. Don’t stay in the safe lane.’, – Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins is on Channel 4 at 9pm on Monday (April 20), Tough times but Anthea likes being out of her comfort zone, Subscribe to Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror newspapers, Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins stars expose toilet secrets you don't see on show, Helen Skelton broke Nikki Sanderson's nose in a fight on SAS: Who Dares Wins, Michelle Keegan makes emotional return to Coronation Street set 6 years after exit, Actress Michelle Keegan - who shot to fame playing barmaid Tina on ITV soap Coronation Street from 2008-2014 - was filled with nostalgia when visited the famous set on Monday, Emma Willis 'breaks down gender stereotypes' with photo of her stylish son Ace, Television presenter Emma Willis has shared a photo of her stylish eight-year-old son Ace who she shares with Busted star Matt Willis, Piers Morgan's 'messy' house trolled as he spends quality time with daughter Elise, Piers Morgan took to his Instagram account on Saturday night to share a picture of his daughter Elise watching football, but his followers were more concerned with his front room, Billie Piper 'got hammered for 3 years' during 'amazing' marriage to Chris Evans, Billie Piper has opened about her whirlwind marriage to radio DJ Chris Evans following their 2001 Las Vegas wedding, EastEnders' Brooke Kinsella gives birth to daughter three weeks early, Former EastEnders actress Brooke Kinsella gives birth to a baby girl named Elsie. MORE: Laurence Fox boycotts Sainsbury’s as they support Black History Month and vow ‘not to tolerate racism’, MORE: Kate McKinnon pays beautiful silent tribute to Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Saturday Night Live, Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins 'down three contestants as stars quit, Confused by 5G? SAS: Who Dares Wins is said to have signed up James Cracknell and Jake Quickenden for its celebrity spin-off. Vicky Pattison won't apologise for her Geordie Shore days as she's a different person now, The reality TV star, 32, says she's spent the last decade trying to "desperately reverse" people's perception of her following the show, Dominic West's wife Catherine flies alone to Ireland 'for work trip' after Lily James drama, Dominic West's wife Catherine Fitzgerald has reportedly flown home to stay with her mum at the family's castle in Limerick after her husband was spotted kissing Lily James, Greater Manchester to be forced into Tier 3 lockdown with pubs to shut for 28 days, Government sources indicated a Tier 3 lockdown will now be imposed on the region - after talks between the government and metro mayor Andy Burnham broke down over just £15m, McDonald's is launching a new breakfast roll in the UK from this Wednesday, The fast-food giant is launching another breakfast variety, just weeks after unveiling three new burgers - including a spicy quarter pounder - and a salted caramel latte for autumn, Andy Burnham accuses Government of walking out on Tier 3 lockdown talks, The Greater Manchester Mayor warned the region faced a 'winter of hardship' without at least £65million to help ailing businesses and workers, UK coronavirus death toll rises by 241 in biggest increase since June, The heartbreaking figure was released by the Department of Health as the government faces a huge backlash over its handling of the Greater Manchester backlash, with Boris Johnson set to address the country later today, Ranvir Singh suffers 'meltdown' in Strictly training and refuses to speak to Giovanni Pernice, Strictly star Ranvir Singh admitted she suffered a total "meltdown" on set and refused to speak to her professional partner Giovanni Pernice, but he "put her in her place", Cristiano Ronaldo sends message to Khabib Nurmagomedov ahead of UFC 254, Ronaldo has expressed his support for 'my brother' Khabib as the Russian looks to defend his UFC lightweight title against Justin Gaethje, Desperate Donald Trump threatens to have Joe Biden 'investigated' for unspecified crimes, The President called on Attorney General to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate his political opponent, two weeks away from the election, 'They are playing poker with people’s lives': Andy Burnham accuses Government of 'deliberately levelling down' Manchester over coronavirus lockdown, Mayor said the region needed a minimum of £65million to avoid a "winter of real hardship", "I look to an uncertain future": Dad who lost wife and 3 children in horror crash issues heartbreaking tribute. The premiere season of SAS Australia sees 17 Aussie celebrities take on one of the toughest ... terrain, where they will eat, sleep and train together in punishing conditions, with no allowances made for their celebrity status, age or gender. The celebs living in a derelict farm on the Isle of Raasay included former Blue Peter presenter Helen Skelton, ex Strictly pro Brendan Cole, Katie Price and Joey Essex. The time away from her children, Pixie and Hunter, was hard on them, Jacenko said.

It was arduous. You might fall flat on your face, but have a go. ‘I’m 60 this year and I’ve got this thing about trying something that puts me out of my comfort zone every year – and it was this!’ she smiles. She welcomed the tot in September, Simon Cowell seen walking for first time since horror crash that broke his back, Simon Cowell - who was thrown off an electric bike in August and broke his back in three places - has been seen walking out and about for the first time since his accident, Hailey Bieber mocked by fans for £7,700 coat that looks like a 'mop', Hailey Bieber fans took to Twitter to point out the uncanny resemblance her Bottega Veneta coat has with a household cleaning item - and that's not the only thing they're comparing it to, Best raincoats for women 2020 - stylish options to wear as you battle the elements. They’re not your friends, they are the way that you see them on the television, until the very end.’. The celebs had to do incredible things – including pairing up to go to the toilet. The show is set to make its return next year, seeing the former British soldier Ant Middleton return as the Chief Instructor. Turning up to court in outfits worth thousands of dollars, she continued to document her luxury outfits online as usual, but was criticised for appearing tone-deaf.

‘My telly savvy kicked in and I thought, okay this is a TV programme and you can say whatever you want to, so I didn’t rise to it.’. Swapping her extensive collection of Birkin bags for a 30kg backpack containing everything she needed to survive, Jacenko couldn’t bear the thought of going bare-faced and decided to sneak in some contraband. ‘I did it for myself. This is the podcast that will change that, Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins reveals 'most diverse cast ever' as Wes Nelson joins line-up, SAS’ Ollie Ollerton defends Ant Middleton over Black Lives Matter comments, The Big Bang Theory’s Johnny Galecki rinses Kaley Cuoco over major The Flight Attendant news, Antiques Roadshow hopeful tries to flog stolen ‘Banksy’ piece – and gets reprimanded by the expert, Emilia Clarke shut down Game of Thrones bosses over Daenerys Targaryen critique: ‘Don’t tell me what to do’, Billie Piper reveals she was in an ‘uncomfortable position’ during Doctor Who years, Sky History deny The Chop: Britain’s Top Woodworker star Darren’s ’88’ tattoo is ‘Nazi related’.