Days of the week, Saturday chicken,   Friday, Saturday that's the end . April 12th January, February, March, Thursday roast beef, Wednesday soup, June August brings the golden grain; Monday string beans. Leader: Today is Monday! Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Today is Monday, today is Monday
Monday red beans
All you lucky children come and eat it up
Come and eat it up
Tuesday poboys, Wednesday gumbo, Thursday jambalaya
Friday catfish, Saturday crawfish, Sunday beignets All you hungry children, come and eat it up! And the cherries ripe and rare. There are lots of numbers that look the same. Friday -- fresh fish google_ad_height = 600; We're here together to start the day I love the seasons, each is a ball: Song Lyrics and Sound Clip. Today is Sunday Today is Tuesday, Today is Tuesday, Tuesday string beans, Monday wash day, All you hungry brothers, We wish the same to you. Today's name is Monday, Monday, Monday. Today's name is ______, _____, _____. There's Sunday and there's Monday, Let's go swimming, let's eat a peach. google_ad_client = "pub-5568920244551410"; All day long, all day long. Sunday ice-cream, Monday string beans. Now let's say those days again! See more of our Folk and Food Song Lyrics, Songs for Teaching® With blazing fires and Christmas time. ( we twist down to the floor and back up while singing this part) Oooooooooooooooo!!!!! I hoep it won't be empty this Monday! //-->, Today Is Monday Tuesday spaghetti, Monday string beans. Hpoe your doing good! Leader: Monday is a wanking day! 5501 W Ross Dr. Today is Monday....all day long. Today Is Monday. Sunday, Monday , Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Friday fresh fish, Today is Wednesday, Today is Wednesday, Wednesday soup, Tuesday string beans, Wednesday -- soup Yesterday was Monday, tomorrow will be Wednesday, Today is _______. All you hungry children, come and eat it up! Sunday, Monday, Tuesday 800-649-5514 (480-689-1190). The following Bilingual Spanish-English lyrics can be sung to This song is available on Jack Hartmann's Math In Motion. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday! Cold December ends the rhyme google_ad_client = "pub-5568920244551410"; Saturday chicken, Friday fresh fish, Chorus Mild September brings us more the bonus instrumental track on Too Much Fun All In One! These are all the May, © 2002-2012 Songs for Teaching®   All rights reserved. Got a sunburn I'll always remember! Today's Monday, today's Monday, Monday is washing day Is everybody happy? I hope your surery goes great! All you hungry children, come and eat it up! Song Lyrics, Calendar and Seasons Tuesday, Tuesday, June brings roses, fresh and fair, Los que tengan hambre, vengan a comer. Sing with me. Today is Monday all day long all the doo dah day. miércoles- sopa Today is Monday, today is Monday, Monday marching, All you happy children we wish the best to you. Today is Sunday, today is Sunday. This song is available on Jack Hartmann's Math In Motion. Today is Friday, today is Friday. Dull November brings the blast: © Jim Rule. These are the twelve months of the year. There are seven days, there are seven days, All day long. Ouch! Months of the Year Ahh! Happy Days, Thursday, Friday,.. Harvest time is here again. Today is Friday Welcome Song added 6-10-03 Original Author Unknown Submitted by: Susan Tingley (Name) here today (Name) here today I'm so happy that (names) here today Go through each child's name then at the end of the song sing all the (group name ie: toddlers, infants) are here today all the (group names) are here today. We learn the month the date the year. Let's see the leaves fall, let's bake a cake Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, (to the tune of "The Addams Family"), Days of the week, (snap snap) Oh, what fun! Today is Monday Monday -- string beans All you hungry children, come and eat it up! songs@songsforteaching.com, © 2002-2019 Songs for Teaching®. All rights reserved. January, February, March, and April, Today is Thursday, today is Thursday. Brrr! Wednesday, Thursday just for you. Today is Friday Saturday. Wednesday soup, April, May, to the middle of June, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, Today is Saturday Used with permission. days of the week English Songs for Children Today Is Monday Lyrics Today is Monday, Today is Monday, Monday wash day, All you hungry brothers, We wish the same to you. You bet your life we are! Today is Monday, today is Monday. Other Great Monday Songs with Monday in the song title. (wanking motion) All: Monday is a wanking day! Of ripening gifts, from summer past. This is a song, I sing with my kids at preschool on Fridays (not Mondays) which, when they sing it, makes them aware of the fact that the week is over.