Honestly...Would the margarine thing out people off?Will she be teased?I love the name so much but it's a tiny worry, also that it's so gorgeous yet out of the top 100 despite being similar to so many top ten type names. Flora Madeline. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Therese[/name_f] was the first thing that came to mind.

Flora is a very prominent first name for females (#353 out of 4276, Top 8%) and also a very prominent last name for all people (#4359 out of 150436, Top 3%). I like natural/nature inspired names but am having trouble finding something that fits in nicely.

Need help find the right name for your newborn? Flora Minnie sounds a bit daft. Take this survey - £100 voucher to be won, Share your tips for a family night in with Goliath Games - £100 voucher to be won, UK MNer with a school aged child?
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Leilani[/name_f] Minnie makes me think of Minnie Mouse. 5 Answers. 6 years ago.

Flora Giselle. Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters. Flora Ellenor. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Nadine[/name_f] Yahoo ist Teil von Verizon Media. [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], Teenberry. Otherwise it's a bit difficult to make suggestions without knowing how the surname sounds.JaneJeanJoanJoyJayKayHopeFaith, Evangeline sprang to mind initially!AlsoBeatrice, I like Jane or Jean as suggested above or:Flora RaeFlora MairiFlora KirstinFlora AliceFlora EliseFlora Suzanne. One of Princess Alexandra's granddaughters is Flora Alexandra (Ogilvy). Any other middle options that have the same feel and flow? [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] Since the first name ends in an a, I think that it would be best to have a middle name that ends in something else in order to avoid being redundant. MIDDLE NAME PAIRINGS Flora Lauryn (F.L. Sie können Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ändern. Flora Colette )Flora JudeFlora Susannah. Flora Skye (maybe a bit to Jacobite! [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Helene[/name_f] Flora Naomi.

The name Flora is a girl's name of Scottish, Latin origin meaning "flower".. Flora, the name of the Roman goddess of flowers and spring, who enjoyed eternal youth, is one of the gently old-fashioned girls' flower names we think is due for a comeback--alongside cousins Cora and Dora. Take this survey - £100 voucher to be won, Talk widget showing discussions of the day & trending threads, Subscribe to Mumsnet emails direct to your inbox. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. AIBU to tell someone to fuck off in Waitrose ( warning, may contain masks), UK MNers with a child aged 17-24? I still love Rose but know it's just not an option.

Damit Verizon Media und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu.' Minnie makes me think of Minnie Mouse. Flora Juliet or Flora Madeline work. Für nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie.
6 years ago. Hard question. 6 years ago. Middle names either need to be really bland or actually mean something IMO, that's the problem. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]

I prefer a 3 syllable middle name that has meanings to it. your boys have 'serious' middle names so I think Flora Elizabeth is in keeping with that style.

[name_f]Louise[/name_f] is fairly close to [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], in sound if not in origin or meaning.

Flora Genevieve. Wir und unsere Partner nutzen Cookies und ähnliche Technik, um Daten auf Ihrem Gerät zu speichern und/oder darauf zuzugreifen, für folgende Zwecke: um personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr über die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie für die Entwicklung von Produkten. FWIW I agonised over middle names, preferring 1-syllable names, or >2 syllable names, rather than 2 syllables followed by 2 syllables. Hmm. In the end we decided names as: - My first choice name (Flora) - Husband's first choice name (2-syllables as well, suggested above...) She's 7 now. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] I just love how easily the two can be said together and the old-fashioned appeal of [name_f]Louise[/name_f], I’d love some similiar options! 8 years ago.

Flora Paisley. Flora Harper.

What are some last names that aren’t common and end with s. Am now in the 3rd trimester (28 weeks) and thinking harder about names. but that is the middle name I'm using and its mine as well . Hannah'S Mama.

Flora Gabrielle. I already have 2 boys, Archie and Tom and am pretty sure this will be another one. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Therese[/name_f] was the first thing that came to mind. This is page 1 of 1 (This thread has 9 messages.). Need help find the right name for your newborn? My inital reaction was Flora JayneI agree with Flora Grace and Flora GenevieveWhat about Flora KayeFlora Kate Flora MayFlora BelleFlora AnabelFlora LucyFlora CatherineFlora Leigh Flora Hope. Flora Michelle! Bryony — Name of a vine with green flowers, also spelled Briony, popular in England and rarely heard elsewhere. Get your answers by asking now.

I'm looking for a middle name that sounds pretty/elegant/feminine with my first and last name. Relevance.

One of the names suggested above is actually my mother's name, but then would my MiL be offended? Jasmine is odd since it is a type of flower, so it'd be like her name was "flower flower" [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled. Too RA-RO for me.I love Flora though, how about Flora IdaFlora IvyFlora LuxFlora PearlFlora MimiFlora Estelle? Flora Gwendolyn. Mystified by tiny gussets.

0 0. layla. This is page 1 of 2 (This thread has 44 messages.). Flora Genevieve. I had thought I wanted a one syllable name but nothing grabs me. To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account. Flora Juliette or Flora Madeline. Is there - is there something wrong with my undercarriage? [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f]/[name_f]Neve[/name_f] Flora Gwendolyn. Which middle name for Flora? [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Lisette[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] I like Flora Elizabeth. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f] Our older three children are: Cherri Genevieve (9) Moss Gabriel (6) Cristabel Faith (3) Last name is H*****th Dazu gehört der Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen.

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] CherriesInTheSnow Tue 23-May-17 21:29:03. In the end we decided names as: - My first choice name (Flora) - Husband's first choice name (2-syllables as well, suggested above...)She's 7 now. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. Why is it not more popular?

Flora Ann kind of runs together a bit..... but I think Flora Elizabeth really works. aus oder wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen. DS has DH's name as his middle name. My eldest is Flora. Answer Save. Any other middle options that have the same feel and flow? Mystified by tiny gussets.

Flora Clare. My name is Flora Li.

Find out more about the name Flora at BabyNames.com. Flora Fiona. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f]/[name_f]Margaret[/name_f] Maybe consider: Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. But if it is a girl I have chosen Flora as a first name. I think two syllable middle names work if the stress is on the second syllable and they begin with a consonant, e.g.Flora SimoneFlora MarieFlora DeniseFlora Louise. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] )Flora AnneFlora JeanFlora LoisFlora AmyFlorMary, Flora RosemaryFlora RosalindFlora Roseanne, Ooh Flora Rosalind might work. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Heloise[/name_f] Casey With A C. Lv 5. Flora Garnet . Although I do love Flora Evangeline!Scottish is good too... Evangeline may be a little OTT. She will be joining our little girl Faye Robin (if she is indeed a girl)!

Front runners areFlora ElizabethFlora GraceFlora RosalindIn that order of current preference.

Ooh you're right Rhubarb, they all flow really nicely. Marigold — Posh British choice rarely heard elsewhere. Oh wow, what lovely names you have for your children, so well thought out and I adore the name Flora, so beautiful. Try our baby name generator. Flora — Vintage name with considerable charm. good luck names are hard . Just a slightly uncommon but still traditional middle name for Flora. To use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see fewer ads, and support Mumsnet.