[14][15] The actress also stated it was "the best way to honour" her son. She is an actress, known for Coronation Street (1960), The Loss Adjuster (2020) and Life Begins. [9] The baby-swap storyline, which Michelle was central to, was largely panned by both fans and critics, columnist Grace Dent said of the plot; "...It feels like something ripped from a copy of Pick Me Up magazine and read to me laboriously over 22 weeks". Marsh has said that she would like to return to music one day, but "Right now I'm focusing on Corrie and I am putting all my effort into it.". Kym also revealed that Shayne Ward and former Hear'Say band mate Danny Foster would be performing with her on the line-up at the ball. Emilie, you are a stunner, big things ahead for you!! Kym and Jamie’s son Archie sadly died just moments after his birth in 2009. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Kym Marsh told Lorraine how she had almost lost her daughter Polly during pregnancy, Kym has revealed how she has decided not to have any more children, Kym almost lost daughter Polly during a traumatic pregnancy, Kym also spoke about how difficult it was reliving her baby loss on Coronation Street, Kym Marsh dedicates win to late son Archie during emotional speech at the British Soap Awards, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. ", "Coronation Street fans praise emotional and tragic scenes as Michelle loses her baby", "Coronation Street's Kym Marsh and Simon Gregson film farewell scenes to baby son in Wales", "Coronation Street miscarriage story praised by charity: 'It isn't recognised, "Kym Marsh breaks down as she talks about son Archie during stillbirth discussion", "Coronation Street star Kym Marsh wants law changed after miscarriage heartache storyline", "Coronation Street's Kym Marsh: stillbirth storyline 'best way to honour' baby", "British Soap Awards 2017 Winners: 'Emmerdale' Cleans Up While 'EastEnders' Trails Behind", "Kym Marsh announces Coronation Street exit after 13 years", "Kym Marsh Settles Divorce Terms with Jack Ryder | TV: Latest News | STV Entertainment", "Kym Marsh and Jamie Lomas Tie the Knot in Wedding Pictures and Interview Exclusive | OK! For other inquiries, Contact Us. She was one of the five singers chosen for the newly formed band Hear'Say, along with Danny Foster, Myleene Klass, Suzanne Shaw and Noel Sullivan.

It’s believed she bought the house with now-ex boyfriend Matt Baker. The group then released their second single, "The Way to Your Love," in June 2001. Auditions were held to find a replacement for her, but the group split up in October 2002. In late 2000, Marsh auditioned for the ITV talent show Popstars. She sang in Norwegian on the latter's track "Arctic", which caught the attention of Paul van Dyk, and was remixed and re-recorded with additional vocals from Jan Johnston. ", "Inside Soap Awards 2016: Which Coronation Street, EastEnders, Emmerdale and Hollyoaks stars are up for prizes? In 2006, she played prostitute Kay Price in the first 2 episodes of Channel 4's soap opera Hollyoaks: In the City. Kym Marsh has opened up about the close friendship she enjoys with her eldest children’s father. I don't know if anybody knows this but I almost lost Polly as well, several times throughout that pregnancy. Kym paid tribute to her daughter on Twitter over Bank Holiday weekend, saying: “But she’s just too beautiful. [16] She later won the 2017 British Soap Award for Best Female Dramatic Performance. magazine, the soap star, 41, revealed how Dave and David had manned the barbecue during a recent summer party at her house. Thank you all for your support. Marsh stated that "Archie is our beautiful angel and we will miss him so much. Katie Price drops major hint about Kieran Hayler marriage? She said: "We celebrate his birthday every year and put balloons up at Christmas and new year. She told Lorraine Kelly on today's show: "I have taken the decision to not have any more children. He is a huge part of our family. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. ", "Holly Willoughby and the other winners at the Tric Awards", "British Soap Awards 2017 – full shortlist sees EastEnders miss out in Best Actor Category", "Royal showdown as The Crown battles Victoria at TV Choice Awards", "Coronation Street, EastEnders, Emmerdale and Hollyoaks all make the Inside Soap Awards longlist", "Bandmates In Competition To Be Crowned 2008's Celeb Mum", "MUM'S THE WORD: Kym Ryder crowned celebrity Mum of the year", "Kym Marsh named Celebrity Mum of the Year", "Kym Marsh And Daniel Radcliffe Crowned Rear Of The Year 2015", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kym_Marsh&oldid=981868442, Short description is different from Wikidata, Pages using Infobox person with deprecated parameter home town, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz identifiers, Wikipedia articles with WorldCat identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 4 October 2020, at 21:57.