I'm empty, I feel so goddamn empty I may go rogue, don't tempt me Big bullet holes, tote semi autos Oh, yeah, I'm keepin' it real, real I'm keepin' it real Oh, yeah, life gets tough, shit is getting real Yeah, I don't know how to feel Swallowing all these pills Numb my real feels Uh, … Like a crawlspace, it's a dark place I roam Especially when you do music, or you’re in the public eye, and the highs are really fucking high when you perform in arenas and shit ,and people are screams the lyrics to your song. I'm keepin' it real, uh, yeah Ain't no right way, just the wrong way I know And I don't want to live, but I'm too scared to die But I'm empty inside, yeah I'm empty inside Empty I just need to be empty Hide from anybody who'll prevent me Just fill up on water and shame No, I'm not hungry, I just ate I've developed a taste for this Endure the neverending ache Convince myself I'm in control and it's not All that voice that makes me sick Inside it's empty I know- I know it's wrong I'm looking but I can't see myself Maybe I've had just too much

All I can say is this stress hurts And sit here alone and hope no one disrupts I'm always trying my hardest not to pick myself apart This energy is killing my vibes now

I ain't suicidal

I wish it would stop and I've tried but, life just sucks then we all die Gotta keep hope up, rolling good dope up (Uh) I problem-solve with Styrofoam I don't know how to feel These are the laws of livin' in vogue Empty, I feel so goddamn empty I was just in a weird in-between place in my life. [Verse 1]

Ain't no right way, just the wrong way I know Fight for survival I wish there was no tomorrow Huh, yeah I just need to put myself first Rose from the dust, all of us are on a mission Don't tempt me, big bullet holes I don't give a fuck, really came from rags to riches My world revolves around a black hole OD, feel like overdosing IRL: Juice WRLD Opens Up About Leading The Next Generation & Giving Back With Beat Of My City, The Making Of Juice WRLD’s “Empty” With Nick Mira, Like a crawlspace, it's a dark place I roam, Empty Freestyle by Jvn WRLD (Ft. Typebeats.com), Where did u go?

Pretend there's no tomorrow I’m not that strong yet. But it's hard to resist when there's plenty of things I could do to mess me up It feels like my heart is breaking It can get really like hard. The same black hole that's in place of my soul, uh Lonely, I been gettin' no peace

You have to be really strong.

Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa It was really hard.

And I don't want to live, but I'm too scared to die My world revolves around a black hole That's just reality I don't lie to me Yeah I'm empty inside, I just don't feel alive Tote semi-autos I ran away, I don't think I'm coming back home So all I can do is fill up my cup

But I'm empty inside, yeah I'm empty inside And I don't wanna live but I'm too scared to die Yeah I'm empty inside, I just don't feel alive And I don't wanna live but I'm too scared to die My body's shakin' My head is achin' It feels like my heart is breakin' My body's shakin' My … I work with him all the time now. [Verse 2] Tryna' make a deal, uh

From the unknown On “Empty,” the introduction to Juice WRLD’s second studio album Death Race for Love, he talks about dealing with an empty soul caused by a broken heart through taking various drugs, including promethazine, codeine (lean), dope, and various “pills.” In the second verse, Juice WRLD sings with a more hopeful tone about how his recent wealth gain has impacted his depression and lifestyle.

The same black hole that's in place of my soul, uh I want to let go, but I'm feeling so stuck I problem-solve with Styrofoam Yeah I'm messed up but I don't want to be

On February 15, 2017, the song was teased on Instagram. He was just being so understanding and nice.

Pretend there's no tomorrow We're perfectly imperfect children The producer is such a nice guy. It [“Empty”] was extremely emotional and I think a lot of people are going to relate to it. You know, I haven’t released a sad song since “I hate u I love u.” But I think people who liked “I hate u I love u” are going to like this. It’s almost hard for me to sing and put out in the world to let people know I’m that vulnerable and I can get that sad. Empty Lyrics: I can't handle these pressures; all I can say is this stress hurts / Things are supposed to get better / I just need to put myself first / I'm always trying my hardest not to pick I didn’t really have a lot of friends here, but I didn’t fit in back home. I can't fix this mess I'm making I hate to be like, “Life is like a rollercoaster,” but it kind of is. I'm keepin' it real, real I problem-solve with Styrofoam The same black hole that's in place of my soul, uh Lyrics to 'Empty' by Ray LaMontagne: She lifts her skirt up to her knees Walks through the garden rows with her bare feet, laughing I never learned to count my blessings I … But I'm empty inside, yeah I'm empty inside I'm drowning up my sorrows And I don't want to live, but I'm too scared to die But maybe I've had just too much All of the thoughts in my mind, too much going on at the same time It was one of the first few songs I wrote that I actually really liked and was getting a good direction.

Like a crawlspace, it's a dark place I roam And I don't want to live, but I'm too scared to die I ran away, I don't think I'm coming back home Devil standing here I think I’m getting there. The song is available via different streaming services: Olivia O'Brien Breaks Down "Empty" On Genius' Video Series 'Verified'. Hold my hand, through hell we go My world revolves around a black hole I just think it’s going to be a good one. I ain't have anything then and I still don't have anything still, still, still, uh Don't tempt me, big bullet holes Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Things are supposed to get better Don't tempt me, big bullet holes It’s obviously getting better, but at first it was just so hard for me to just deal with everything that was happening. Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa – Olivia O'Brien in a 2017 interview with Atwood Magazine. I wonder if I'm good enough Gonna get to the racks, all them niggas want war To drink, to smoke, to swallow And then you go home, getting hate online and just people being rude and stuff like that. Wish I could erase my memories, so I could stop feeling so empty To drink, to smoke, to swallow Lyrics to 'Empty' by Olivia O'Brien. But I'm empty inside, yeah I'm empty inside Yeah I'm empty inside, I just don't feel alive I wrote it when I first moved out to LA, and I was feeling kind of confused about life. [Chorus] There's rules I'll never follow Empty Lyrics: From the unknown / I ran away, I don't think I'm coming back home / Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa / Like a crawlspace, it's a dark place I roam / Ain't no right way, just the wrong Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa Yeah I'm empty inside, I just don't feel alive Never gave a fuck, really came from rags to riches It ain't no deals

I also have a music video coming out for it and I’m really excited about that! This song was really hard for me to write.

I wish there was no tomorrow Exhale depression as the wind blows Empty Lyrics: Sweaty palms as I walk down this empty road / I got a mom but we ain't spoke and I don't know / I had a heart that don't speak to me … I may go rogue I Wonder if I'm good enough

Empty, I feel so goddamn empty Tote semi-autos I may go rogue Yeah, I was put here to lead the lost souls [Chorus] I came out of it feeling so much better. There is a point that you’re kind of just pushed over the edge a little bit. Tote semi-autos. Now I live it up, driving with the rooftop missin' Life gets tough, shit is getting real (Yeah) That’s crazy and so happy.

From the unknown Bein' me, I rock, PnB

Don't look back, it ain't the past no more During the week ending March 23, 2019, “Empty” debuted and peaked at #41 on the Hot 100.

And I don't want to live, but I'm too scared to die