Just throw all the legendary units you have (except for Hunk, Kulve, Lilith, and optionally Morrigan) into a deck with 3x Ibuki, Surge of Demonic Power, and some good cheap action cards.Tenkuuha doesn't even sound bad with Resonate either, Nightmare+Tenkuuha is a one attack kill. EDIT: After reconsidering the recent changes, I can't recommend Surge anymore. A few of the Teppen Zero update cards with Memory were revealed.
Gameplay Teppen is a 1v1 video game where both players start the match with five playing cards in their hands randomly selected from their card deck, 30 health points and four mana. Though I've only played 6 matches or so with this deck since release. He was the fourth hero added to the game after its release, following Akuma. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. So the classic one is Resonate, Inner Demons should be a good HA to go with it. Still tweaking, but I've found some decent success with his 3rd hero art and fliers. Deck Code dyWWWnCv0yWWWVQhAGWdXyJwRwgny9ILWX4W0VdL7WW=LnlWCEWWlngF7WWn3vdK7WJuiQXWCTJU7WW4TTWWHtWWIVCyWIILWXZ5AsKLWY4Wdvwq7WWILvZy0lUWLtWWWssZLnZWUHWy, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Bitter memories suddenly flash through his mind, revealing his true nature. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Maybe a deck around those dudes. Help?

Zero is also the first hero where all of his, Johnny Yong Bosch, the voice actor of Zero, is also the voice actor of.

With astonishing graphics and cutting-edge battle system, this is the card game to end all other card games!

Very aggressive.

A Maverick Hunter devoted to justice, Zero served during the resplendent age of civilization. There are many variations to building a meme or aggressive deck with Zero. Still needs tweaks probably but it's served me okay so far. Press J to jump to the feed. Zero is one of the Heroes in TEPPEN. [3] He was released on March 1 (PST) / 2 (JST) via the Version 2.2 Update.[4]. 3rd HA aggro. A … Welcome to the TEPPEN Subreddit! It's too risky. Sibling Memories x3 Auto Heal x1 Bubble Crab x3 Iris x4 (3 variants) Emergency Aid x2 Mole Borer x2 Fusion x3 Repairs x2 Z-Saber x2 Serges x2 Magna Centipede x3 Accelerated Thought x2 Zero x3. Battle with your favorite Heroes from a variety of legendary game series! A mulligan system allows players to switch their five starting cards into another set of five randomly drawn cards. He was released on March 1 (PST) / 2 (JST) via the Version 2.2 Update. Still needs tweaks probably but it's served me okay so far. Negate actions to stop kill spells. I've been experimenting with Tenkuuha Geryon Knight, and it has potential, but tempo fliers might just be better fit (definitely use it with Paolumu either way). Just throw all the legendary units you have (except for Hunk, Kulve, Lilith, and optionally Morrigan) into a deck with 3x Ibuki, Surge of Demonic Power, and some good cheap action cards. Sibling Memories x3 Auto Heal x1 Bubble Crab x3 Iris x4 (3 variants) Emergency Aid x2 Mole Borer x2 Fusion x3 Repairs x2 Z-Saber x2 Serges x2 Magna Centipede x3 Accelerated Thought x2 Zero x3. I'm currently using this deck. | TEPPEN -Official Site-, https://teppen.fandom.com/wiki/Zero?oldid=25644. Heres what I've been using. He was first unveiled on February 21, 2020 (JST),[2] following a tease by Kazuki Morishita (GungHo CEO) during the TEPPEN HEADLINE #1 stream held on February 17.