I’m asking You, because if I knew, I’d be doing it, Youdammit. What would that be, Lord? Key Figures. Enjoy this free preview Unlock all 44 pages of this Study Guide by subscribing today. Need help? Check out our other great titles and more at: From your search results, use the Narrow Search options on the left-hand side of the screen. Before Liz Lemon, before "Weekend Update," before "Sarah Palin," Tina Fey was just a young girl with a dream: a recurring stress dream that she was being chased through a local airport by her middle-school gym teacher. At first, “Bossypants” appears to be just more of the same — there’s Fey on the cover looking fabulous but not owning it (her airbrushed face is framed by two large and hairy male arms) and the back is filled with fake and self-deprecating quotes regarding her appearance and talent. No Tags, Be the first to tag this record! “My mother did this for me.” And the delayed gratitude will wash over her as it does each generation and she will make a Mental Note to call me. Chapters 19-21. Let her draw horses and be interested in Barbies for much too long, For childhood is short – a Tiger Flower blooming Magenta for one day – And adulthood is long and dry-humping in cars will wait. Chapters 13-15. To request items from any of the libraries above, contact your local library. Tina Fey, one of the most powerful and beloved women in entertainment, brings sharp wit and uncanny observational skill to everything she does, from television to major motion pictures. Now, for the first time, Fey takes her writing talent off-screen and into audiobook form. She has seen both these dreams come true. Get The Latest IndieWire Alerts And Newsletters Delivered Directly To Your Inbox. Tina Fey, one of the most influential and beloved women in entertainment, brings sharp wit and uncanny observational skill to everything she does, from television to major motion pictures. But I’ll know, because I peeped it with Your God eyes. Get started. Chapters 7-9. CD: www.HachetteAudio.com Home; My Name is Stephanie Underhill. Yes, she’s a smart writer as well as a mom: First, Lord: No tattoos. Chapters 16-18. All rights reserved. When crossing the street, stepping onto boats, swimming in the ocean, swimming in pools, walking near pools, standing on the subway platform, crossing 86th Street, stepping off of boats, using mall restrooms, getting on and off escalators, driving on country roads while arguing, leaning on large windows, walking in parking lots, riding Ferris wheels, roller-coasters, log flumes, or anything called “Hell Drop,” “Tower of Torture,” or “The Death Spiral Rock ‘N Zero G Roll featuring Aerosmith,” and standing on any kind of balcony ever, anywhere, at any age. Read 39,258 reviews from the world's largest community for readers. www.tumblr.com/blog/hachetteaudio But it caused some to recall an excerpt from Tina Fey’s 2011 book Bossypants, in which she briefly ruminated on women’s body image. Seriously-- I'm kidding [sound recording] / Ellen Degeneres. Sign up for our Email Newsletters here. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? Please download one of our supported browsers. Bossypants [sound recording (downloadable audiobook)] / Tina Fey. Architecture? Tina Fey reveals all, and proves what we've always suspected: you're no one until someone calls you bossy. http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/bossypants-tina-fey/1100058573?ean=9781609419691 Chapters 22-25. Unless your sweatpants don't have pockets...)--Tina Fey puts her unique and endlessly funny mark on modern life, love, marriage, and motherhood. Bossypants book. All my life, I have rejected the idea of paying loads of cash to sit in a comfy chair and have some Asian lady pick at your finger skin until your hands looks like baby’s hands. May neither Chinese symbol for truth nor Winnie-the-Pooh holding the FSU logo stain her tender haunches. http://www.downpour.com/bossypants-1 Golf course design? Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. From her youthful days as a vicious nerd to her tour of duty on Saturday Night Live ; from her passionately halfhearted pursuit of physical beauty to her life as a mother eating things off the floor; from her one-sided college romance to her nearly fatal honeymoon -- from the beginning of this paragraph to this final sentence. Of course, she ends with a line about Kim Kardashian: Items borrowed from other libraries through Interlibrary Loan are dependent on the policies of the lending library. Themes. http://www.emusic.com/book/tina-fey/bossypants/10088803/ Tina Fey’s biography… an interesting choice, you say. -------- To search one or more specific libraries: Check the boxes beside the libraries you want to search. Posted on October 23, 2016 October 23, 2016 by reviewsandexcerpts. Chapters 4-6. And when she one day turns on me and calls me a Bitch in front of Hollister, Give me the strength, Lord, to yank her directly into a cab in front of her friends, For I will not have that Shit.