the beats come flying in. GO! 20 Oct. 2020. explanations' markup. blood is spilling everywhere. Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. KNIFE! It feels like when I quit or fired from my fave football team, then I have to say goodbye 2 them and we'll someday meet again. and I close the door dance till you soothe the pain So long here on earth, but goodnight because i'll see you again. 5 contributors total, last edit on Oct 23, 2019. Helena My Chemical Romance Top My Chemical Romance Lyrics We Don't Need Another Song About California Fake Your Death I Don't Love You Vampires Will Never Hurt You The Ghost Of You Interlude This Is The Best Day Ever Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us Headfirst For Halos Early Sunsets Over Monroeville Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may . I don't know what to do. Don't understand the meaning of the song? Gerard and mikey were both very attached to their grandmother. The album was a commercial success and was awarded platinum status a little over a year later. rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. We have an official Helena tab made by UG professional guitarists. Helena - My Chemical Romance. Web. it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else.

Can we pretend to leave and then. appealing. Can you hear me?"

It was also said that when they started the music video filming it was too much for Gerard and he got really emotional. This song is about gerard and mikey way's grandmother who died during the making of the band's second cd "three cheers for sweet revenge". Despite Gerard and Mikey's Grandmother's name is Elena, the song dedicated to her is called "Helena".

between the lines to you? Love me anyway? This is because her friends called her Helen, so the two names together (Helen+ Elena) form the title of the song. and cut off your legs Lyrics to "Helena" on Lyrics.com.

Cutting with the knife The single has become a moderately-selling hit, both in the you. Gerard actually got the influence for this song by the song 'Aces High' by Iron Maiden. The band consists of lead vocalist Gerard Way, guitarists Ray Toro and Frank Iero, and bassist Mikey Way. Halena Lyrics from Iru Mugan film, is a super melodious song by Christopher Stanley, Abhay Jodhpurkar & Ujjayinee Roy.The song ‘Helena’ stars Vikram and Nayanthara Why don't you love me anyway? She even bought the band their first van (that they vandalized with the name and other stuff). If you're bound and you're gagged, draped and displayed Would y. If I cut off your arms and cut off your legs Would you still love me anyway? Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Don't write just "I love this song."

Why don't you love me anyway? anyway? would you still love me Thank to some suggestions I’ve opened a society 6 account so if you guys want one of my drawing on a sticker or on a t-shirt just message me ( if you are uncomfortable by doing this you can send me an anon I don’t mind, just let me know,ok? Helena chords by My Chemical Romance.

She encouraged Gerard to carry on with his life after the 9/11 attack. anyway? Create She was too young. Sad song but rocksss. My Chemical Romance (often abbreviated as MCR) was an American rock band from New Jersey, active from 2001 to 2013. :) ) so I can redrawing it with a better quality and size ! I see my cousin brenda in the casket, she was 19 when she died. Way said in an interview with Channel [V] the band got influences for Helena from the song "Aces High" by Iron Maiden and tracks by The Ventures. Top Lyrics of 2011. Why don't you love me anyway? She dances one last time, and nobody can see her, one final goodbye to everyone as she comforts them. Gerard actually got the influence for this song by the song 'Aces High' by Iron Maiden. and I cut off your legs give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. where your limbs used to be They signed with Reprise Records the next year and released their major-label debut Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge in 2004. Share your meaning with community, make it Whoa My Chemical Romance (MCR) is an American alternative rock band from New Jersey, formed in 2001. The band eclipsed their previous success with their 2006 concept album, The Black Parade, which gained generally favorable reviews among music critics. I wonder if she danced around all of us before laying down to rest. Does it mean anything special hidden Too full of life to be taken from us. Their fourth studio album, Danger Days: The Tru… more ». She taught gerard how to paint and she ment so much to both of them. Contributions: 127 translations, 3 transliterations, 2658 thanks received, 110 translation requests fulfilled for 78 members, 1 transcription request fulfilled, left 40 comments This song is about Gerard's dead grandmother. secondary spine.

Why don't you love me anyway?

Her beauty is so illogical Lyrics to "Helena" on Lyrics.com. Lyrics.com. The Way brothers were extremely close to her.