Huston discovered his love and passion for skateboarding when he was 9 years old and by 11, he was the youngest even X Games competitor. You can get the contact details for Nyjah Huston press team at Booking Agent Info. Take a virtual Halloween tour of creepy horror movie film locations in Southern California Submit. In 2009, he won his fist X Games Medal and in 2010, he won the Street League Skateboard Championship.

He is a professional skateboarder and is known for being the highest paid skateboarder worldwide and winning more prize money than any other skateboarder. Although he doesn’t cook much, pro skateboarder Nyjah Huston appreciates the kitchen breakfast nook in his Laguna Beach, California, home, especially since it …

His sponsors are Nike, Element, Monster, Ricta, Mob and Diamond.

Rather than taking the time to dig through the internet, I can just go to Booking Agent Info and its all there for me. Our database can be used to assist you in getting Nyjah Huston endorsements, interviewing Nyjah Huston, or to hire Nyjah Huston for an event.

Booking price. Get Morning Report and other email newsletters. If you have any questions on how to use our service, you can contact: support@bookingagentinfo.com.

Huston went on to win the event. — Martin Tinnell, Las Vegas Concert Promoter. CLICK HERE TO TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS. In the movies, he is known for his appearances in “Ballers”, “This Is My Element”, “. © 2020 BookingAgentInfo.com All rights reserved. Thanks to all my family, friends, fans and sponsors that have helped me get here pic.twitter.com/CN2URPYq7t, — Nyjah Huston (@nyjah) September 11, 2013. Pro skateboarder and X Games gold medalist Nyjah Huston sold his Adobe-style, privately gated estate in the San Juan Capistrano hills for $3.2 million. But I'm really glad I signed up! Our site is meant to assist you in finding how much does it cost to book Nyjah Huston for an event, and how to book Nyjah Huston.

Huston was the youngest competitor in the X Games at age 11. All Access Digital offer for just 99 cents! You will want to get in touch with the press team of Nyjah Huston. With Bookingagentinfo.com I have been able to reach the managers of various celebrities and influencers that I wasn't able to reach before for product endorsements and placements.

send a message. Photos: Neighbors rejoice after skateboarding…, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Bay Area weather: Red flag warning highlights new fire danger in North Bay, Photos: Neighbors rejoice after skateboarding star Nyjah Huston sells California estate, Take a virtual Halloween tour of creepy horror movie film locations in Southern California, Photos: Buffalo Bill’s ‘Silence of the Lambs’ house of horrors hits the market again, Photos: Former 49ers head coach selling beach house for $8.7 million, LeBron James pays $36.8 million for Katharine Hepburn’s former Beverly Hills compound, Doris Day’s Carmel home has her touches and is listed for $7.4 million. I've been able to get in contact with representation for celebrities and am finding it much easier to get interviews for our podcast thanks to Booking Agent Info. You can get the contact details for Nyjah Huston agent in our database. We may have Nyjah Huston’s manager information, along with their booking agents info as well.

Doris Day’s Carmel home has her touches and is listed for $7.4 million You can contact Nyjah Huston through... Read more.