Meh ;-; #meh Can't you see that my relationship is stable? Lo-o-o-o-ove. This is your final stand. #papyrus #undertale. Fighting in this judgement hall forever. 'Cause I am a feeling And I will never end. Lyrics Thirty Five: Stronger than You [Sans and Frisk] (Djsmell and Rachie) {Video By ShoutMonXW} Lyrics to Undertale Vocal Songs Lyrics Twelve: Stronger Than You [Frisk] (Rachie/Annapantsu) Stronger Than You Trio by Rayani Lima Sans Stronger Than You by alfa995 Chara Stronger Than You by Milkychan Frisk Stronger Than You by Starbeam Stronger Than You by Steven Universe (Rebe I OWN NOTHING, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE PEOPLE LISTED BELOW, YOU SHOULD GO CHECK OUT THE SONGS TOO. And I know you'll just reset everytime I beat ya But I'll always be back right here to meet ya. Now I have a feeling I know you're made. You can't dodge forever!Even if the pain is more fun togetherYou know I will just reset and come back newerAnd with every try I'm getting faster than you are. Lo-o-o-o-ove. #sans Lo-o-o-o-ove. And I won't let you hurt my planet, I won't let you hurt my friends. Lo-o-o-o-ove. That you will kill me too. I'm holding back all my urges to yell. Listen, human. So I’ll never give your soul the pleasure Lo-o-o-o-ove. you can see my physicality’s unstable. ChorusGo ahead and try to hit me if you're able.You should know by now that mercy's off the table.Think that you can try to spare me like I'm some pawn?Well, you didn't spare my brother, so GET DUNKED ON! I'm holding back all my urges to yell. Stronger Than You (Sans) Lyrics: It's a Beautiful Day Outside / Birds are Singing. And I’m stronger than you. At The Disco - Undertale (AwkwardMarina), Waterfall + Spear of Justice- Undertale (KHTLL13), waterfall- Undertale (Aria (Dulcet Refrain)), We are the star sanses- Undertale(Carimelle), we are the Underground- Undertale (Starbeam), We Three Fates Of Undertale- undertale (Random Encounters). I can tell you're getting really sick of trying, But I think you're just mad you keep dying. But I am even more than the two that fell. So I hope you have some magic, All the pain that you have caused is purely pointless. Lo-o-o-o-ove. My sons fought 'til the end of the line in locations you know Lo-o-o-o-ove. I have returned here to settle the score. All the pain that you have caused is purely pointless. Is this who you are? So I think it’s quite unwise to verse me. Lo-o-o-o-ove. Asgore, The Fallen King (Remix)- Undertale (Alice Flare), Ashes- Undertale [Genocide Song] NateWantsToBattle, BAD TIME- undertale (djsmell Ft. Chi-Chi), Battle Against a True Hero- Undertale (Radix), Determination- Undertale (Lollia ft. djsmell), DropSkeletonJapes- Undertale(Jakeneutron), Here We Are + Amalgam- Undertale (KHTLL13), His Theme Vocal Duet- undertale (Cami-Cat), His Theme (Asriel's Lament)- Undertale (Joshua Hyles), It's Raining Somewhere Else- Undertale (ateotu), It's Raining Somewhere Else- Undertale (Jenny 「xUnreachablee」), Know you'll always be inside my heart- Undertale (Chi-chi), Megalovania - Remix- Undertale (Jenny 「xUnreachablee」), Mettaton Theme- Undertale (Jenny 「xUnreachablee」), Oh! I know you're made of Lo-o-o-o-ooove, lo-o-o-o-oove, lo-o-o-o-ooove. Video clip and lyrics Sans Battle - Stronger Than You (Undertale Animation Parody) by Alfa995. Verse 2This is where it stops,This is where it ends.If you want to get past me,Well, you better try again. Stronger Than You (Gaster) Lyrics. Lo-o-o-o-ove. You're not gonna win, we'll be here together,Fighting in this judgement hall forever.I know you just reset each time I beat ya',But I'll always be right back here to meet ya'. You know I will just reset and come back newer And with every try I'm getting even faster than you are I am made of L O V E L O V E L O V E L O V E Lo-o-o-o-ove. My sons’ dying has left me short on mercy. Go ahead and try to hit me if you're able. Here we are again...Just me and you comedian, rightWith your blasters, your flashing eye You should be prepared because soon...Your last hour strikes! But no matter how I stall you,You don't give up your attack.Do you just like the feelingOf your sins CRAWLING on your back? I know you just reset each time I beat ya', I know you're made ofLo-o-o-o-ooove, lo-o-o-o-oove, lo-o-o-o-ooove. I know you made my friends all disappear, But everything they cared about is why I'm here. Read Stronger Than You - Chara from the story Undertale Song Lyrics by mossyboikris (Rice Krispies) with 4,912 reads. I didn't know what I got myself into Somehow I can't go back even if I really wanted to So what more can I do? Lo-o-o-o-ove. Just some fan lyrics or actual lyrics. I know their fury. Lo-o-o-o-ove. So I think it’s quite unwise to verse me. Go ahead and try to hit me if you're able, Stronger Than You(Trio : Sans,Chara,Frisk) Lyrics Note : When Sans,Chara,Frisk Sings while they are You will never win this fight in leisure. Go ahead and try to hit me if you're able, Is this who they knew? My sons’ dying has left me short on mercy. Listen, human. "This is where it stops, this is where it ends"You keep telling me those words and hope that I would understand But even if I hear you I won't give up my attackCan you just not see the truth or can you not see what this all meant? You will never. Lo-o-o-o-ove. O-o-o-o-of LO-O-O-O-OVE LO-O-O-O-OVE (Sans & Chara) LO-O-O-O-OVE LO-O-O-O-OVE LO-O-O-O-OVE (Frisk) I know who you are You remember who I am You're not gonna win, we'll be here together, Fighting in this judgement hall forever. After seeing killing them so indiscreetly. I know you think I'm not somethin' you're afraid of. And I’m stronger than you. I know you made my friends all disappear,But everything they cared about is why I'm here.I am their mercy, I am their vengeance,I am DETERMINATION. One step left now, it's almost timeShow you what my determination has still left for you to get back toYou should prepare to just dieLike all of your friends you'll have a really good time, But guys like you are always just foolsCome at me, try to kill me with your fancy toolsLet's go, now the room gets chillerLet's go, just another killer, Go ahead, kill me again I see you're ableBut inside you know the end can't be evadedI can tell you're really tired out of fightingBut I'll even come back after dying, Why not let me win? (x2). I know you're made ofLo-o-o-o-ooove, lo-o-o-o-oove, lo-o-o-o-ooove. But kids like you don't play by the rules,And guys like me,it ain't easy to be played for fools,So let's go, let the room get chiller... ChorusGo ahead and try to hit me if you're able,Guess you've figured now that mercy's off the table.I can tell you're getting really sick of trying,But I think you're just mad you keep dying. I feel so bad for Papyrus, and it’s all because of you. Listen well. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming... On days like these, kids like you... Should be burning in hell. Verse 1Turn around kid, it'd be a crime,If I had to go back on the promise that I made for you,so don't step over that line,Or else, friend, you're gonna have a bad time. Then you need to think again. OpeningIt's a beautiful day outside.Birds are singing, flowers are blooming...On days like these, kids like you...Should be burning in hell. Lo-o-o-o-ove. My sons fought 'til the end of the line in locations you know but dare not to dwell. Video clip and lyrics Stronger Than You (Chara response) - Milkychan by Undertale. Flowers Are Blooming / On Days Like These Kids Like YOU Should Be Burning In HELL! you can see my physicality’s unstable Lo-o-o-o-ove. I know their patience. Go ahead and try to hit me if you're able, Guess you've figured now that mercy's off the table. Verse 1 Turn around kid, it'd be a crime, If I had to go back on the promise that I made for you, so don't step over that line, Or else, friend, you're gonna have a bad time. You know I made your friends all disappear Erasing all what’s left, this is why I’m here I will keep fighting, you should be dying, that is your destination Opening It's a beautiful day outside. Lo-o-o-o-ove. Everything they care about I know too well. But I am even more than the two that fell. For I am the man that speaks in hands. You have no more. 'Cause you think that you… I am their mercy, I am their vengeance, I am DETERMINATION. Stronger Than You-Undertale[Trio] by djsmell, Milkychan, rachie/れいち - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule. So it’s easier on you. Go ahead, kill me again I see you're ableBut inside you know the end can't be evaded You think I might decide to stop if you stay patientBut I am getting you with my DETERMINATION, You know I made your friends all disappearErasing all what's left, this is why I'm hereI will keep FIGHTING, you should be DYING, that is your DESTINATION, I'm entirely made of L O V EAnd I'm sure I'm stronger than youL O V EI am STRONGER than YOU. Giving you any belief that you will defeat me Now tell, me what are you fighting for? monochromebear, sans, meh. Listen well. Lo-o-o-o-ove. Know their determination. But I think I'm stronger than you. Flowers Are Blooming / On Days Like These Kids Like YOU Should Be Burning In HELL! Well, you didn't spare my brother, so GET DUNKED ON! One True Love- Undertale (Jenny 「xUnreachablee」), Promise Me- Undertale [Pacifist Song] (NateWantsToBAttle), Spider Dance Remix- undertale (Jenny 「xUnreachablee」), Stronger than you(Sans)- Undertale (Gymleadercheren), Stronger than you (response)- undertale (Ateotu), Stronger Than You parody (Chara&Frisk)- Undertale (LilyPichu), Stronger than you Chara Response- Undertale ( Kaitlin Everheart), Toriel Theme- undertale (Jenny 「xUnreachablee」), Victorious:Undertale + Panic! One step left now, it's almost time Show you what my determination has stil.. #monochromebear I feel so bad for Papyrus, and it’s all because of you. You're not gonna win We'll be here together. Stronger Than You (Sans) Lyrics: It's a Beautiful Day Outside / Birds are Singing. After seeing killing them so indiscreetly. but dare not to dwell. Verse 1 Turn around kid, it'd be a crime, If I had to go back o.. And I’m stronger than you. Lo-o-o-o-ove. So I hope that you will not enjoy this.