Black Widow deserves a movie, Taskmaster is a great villain, let them do it on their own. All rights reserved. Here’s the list of the possible new Avengers that I can see taking shape over at Disney these days for a long, long term plan. Cap is a hundred years old. MCU Phase 4 will begin a new storyline now that Avengers: Endgame concluded the Infinity Saga. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy. Instead, the lineup above will be what the team looks like when they assemble next and let’s just say that it’s going to be pretty exciting watching all these heroes come together to take on whoever the MCU’s new big bad ends up being. Ms. Marvel will almost certainly have some sort of Iron Man merch because she’s going to be such a big Avengers fan. Marvel’s Avengers was the best-selling game of September, a bright spot for Crystal Dynamics as it works to refine the post-launch experience. Watch: Eerie Deepfake Video Sees Chris Evans As The Boys’ ... Watch: Batwoman Season 2 Set Video Reveals The New Batmobile. I have a feeling that we are going to be seeing more and more moves to reassemble the Avengers across both MCU movies and TV shows, and the Black Widow trailer sold me. Iron Man has gotten 3 movies of his own, basically got half of a Captain America movie for his story. The news articles, Tweets, and blog posts do not represent IMDb's opinions nor can we guarantee that the reporting therein is completely factual. Everyone is always out here calling him Iron Man Jr, orIron Boy ( hose people have to chill). Um, yeah, duh. And if she doesn’t work out, we always have Tessa Thompson’s Valkyrie. Thor – Jane Foster (Natalie Portman). The others, though, are said to be a lock. News and opinion about video games, television, movies and the internet. At a minimum, it would all be very different. Spider-Man – Peter Parker (Tom Holland). I do not think it’s out of the realm of possibility that we could see Holland’s Peter actually filling Tony Stark’s shoes as the effective Iron Man replacement for the team and de-facto leader. Team Iron Man was the right team in Civil War (unless of course you’re okay with someone killing your parents and your best friend covering it up). Here’s the list of the possible new Avengers that I can see taking shape over at Disney these days for a long, long term plan. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images). MCU Cosmic, a site run by ‘Twitter insider’ Jeremy Conrad, is stating that Carol Danvers’ sequel film will lead a new Avengers team – which will lead to a New Avengers film. Honestly, the only character you could say played more of a role in one of those is Thanos. Yesterday’s trailer for Black Widow convinced me of something that I’ve suspected for a long while now, that part of Marvel’s plan for phase 4 is to assemble a new squad of Avengers that fills the significant gaps that have been left by some of the larger departures from the series. Let us know in the comments below! We don’t know what will happen in the Falcon/Winter Solider MCU show, but it stands to reason Mackie should be full-on Cap someday. With a third Spider-Man movie on the way, this is where Peter needs to really emancipate himself from Tony and finally operate independently. (Photo by Charley Gallay/Getty Images for Netflix). Announces Release Date Changes Including ‘The Batman’. Pre-order my new sci-fi novel Herokiller, and read my first series, The Earthborn Trilogy, which is also on audiobook. It’s all conjecture for now, at least until the world gets back to normal and leaks and ‘intel’ can start flooding our computers once again. IMDb.com, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts. Stars from the Marvel Cinematic Universe's (MCU) Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy films will reunite for a virtual fundraiser to benefit Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.. What do you think, can the Marvel Cinematic Universe let Iron Man rest and give some other characters time to shine? … Endgame has set a very high bar by tying up over a decade of storytelling in suitably epic fashion and becoming the highest-grossing movie in history, so the next time the Avengers are assembled, both the stakes and expectations will be off the charts. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, how Taskmaster could be getting photographic reflexes from Stark tech, The MCU Doesn't Need Iron Man Anymore, Let Tony Stark Rest, Avengers: Christopher Markus, Stephen McFeely, and Russo Brothers Reveal New MCU Secrets, Watch Wolverine Try to Change His Iconic Hairstyle in a New Fan Film, Avengers Star Jeremy Renner Planning to Restore Old Fire Truck, Black Panther 2: Letitia Wright Says “We’re Just Grieving” After Death of Chadwick Boseman, Marvel Fan Creates Moving MCU Tribute Using What A Wonderful World, Daredevil Fans Commemorate Second Anniversary of Season Three Premiere, Marvel Teases End of an Era for Spider-Man in January, Marvel Comics Unlimited Makes Major Changes To When New Comics Get Added. Here’s the list of the possible new Avengers that I can see taking shape over at Disney these days for a long, long term plan. © 2020 Forbes Media LLC. Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. However, depending on how things unfold, the plan can always change. Full Lineup For MCU’s New Avengers Team Reportedly Revealed. But, we also don’t want to insult your intelligence, and we know this is a conclusion you most likely already came to on your own accord. Strange and Scarlet Witch? (Photo by Slaven Vlasic/Getty Images), Film Festival at Sala Grande on August 30, 2019 in Venice, Italy. Spider-Man isn’t a perfect adaptation of comics by any means and he’s definitely not the same version we saw when Sam Raimi was making movies but the Homecoming series has been good so far and Tom Holland is near perfect for this role. Black Widow was supposed to launch the franchise’s post-Avengers: Endgame slate and be followed by The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, but the MCU has recently undergone a second major release date shuffle. Saru And The Crew Return In New Star Trek: Discovery 3x02 Ph... Darth Vader Rumored To Be Getting His Own Disney Plus Series, Doctor Who 12x10 "The Timeless Child" Review, Doctor Who Season 12x09 "Ascension Of The Cybermen" Review. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. The character has done more than enough for the Marvel Cinematic Universe, sometimes a little too much, and it is time for Robert Downey Jr.'s iconic character to take a break. He essentially took Uncle Ben’s job in Spider-Man: Homecoming, which I was really fine with because I’m not a extreme purist who needed to see Uncle Ben die again and I was okay with Tony and Peter’s relationship shaping both Peter and Tony's lives. It has been confirmed that the next Thor movie will feature Natalie Portman rejoining the series in full and taking on the comic storyline of becoming the new Thor, complete with helmet and hammer. I did a whole video about how Taskmaster could be getting photographic reflexes from Stark tech for Black Widow and I honestly just hope I’m wrong at this point. Conrad doesn’t even offer up any real evidence of this. What did we do in Far From Home? Sersi possesses all… What was the one thing Pepper Potts told Tony when he died after sacrificing himself for everyone? (Photo by Jeff Spicer/Getty Images), EY & Citi On The Importance Of Resilience And Innovation, Impact 50: Investors Seeking Profit — And Pushing For Change. Furthermore, we’re told that Blade and Deadpool will eventually join the group as well, but not until further down the road. (Photo by Jeff Spicer/Getty Images). According to Variety, the event, titled "Voters Assemble," will feature Don Cheadle (War Machine), Chris Evans (Captain America), Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow), Paul Rudd (Ant-Man), Mark Ruffalo (Hulk) … Okay, yeah, a Marvel zombies reference is cool but now it's time to call it. But if Disney is planning to actually connect its new MCU … There’s obviously more to address here, though I have less firm replacements, or even a need for replacements for the likes of Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, Captain Marvel and the Guardians of the Galaxy crew. The Marvel Cinematic Universe’s Phase Four will finally kick off before the end of the year with WandaVision, a far cry from the original plans. (Photo by Matteo Chinellato/NurPhoto via Getty Images), "Queen & Slim" Premiere at TCL Chinese Theatre on November 14, 2019 in Hollywood, California. Not to mention, Ultron. I write about video games, television, movies and the internet. 20 PS4, Xbox One, PC And Switch Games Are Free To Play This ... Watch: Awesome Final Trailer For The Mandalorian Season 2. We have so many awesome characters coming to the MCU. Sersi is a member of the Eternals and one of the most powerful heroes in the ranks of the Avengers. And then there are unknowns like The Eternals, Moon Knight and Shang-Chi still to come. The Emperor Almost Kills Darth Vader In New Star Wars Comic. Dr. By creating an account, you verify that you are at least 13 years of age, and have read and agree to the Comicbook.com Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, By Brandon Davis The original team was Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye. Will Sony and Disney continue their deal and bring in Spider-Man? - October 14, 2020 12:40 pm EDT. The 2018 film Halloween successfully revived the long-running slasher franchise. His legacy will be in tact and present. Marvel will introduce new superheroes who will join the Avengers as well as new villains. HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA - NOVEMBER 14: Natalie Portman attends AFI FEST 2019 Presented By Audi – ... [+] "Queen & Slim" Premiere at TCL Chinese Theatre on November 14, 2019 in Hollywood, California. The Real Origin Of Doctor Who's Timey-Wimey Catchphrase, Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Review. It looks like modern scream queen Emma Roberts is continuing to expand her work in the... Disney Plus Has Changed The Official MCU Timeline, ‘Spider-Man 3’ Rumor Claims We Can Expect A Ton Of Marvel Villains In The Film, Sony Responds To ‘Spider-Man 3’ Tobey Maguire & Andrew Garfield Casting Rumor, Vincent D’Onofrio Wants To Return As Kingpin For ‘Spider-Man 3’, ‘Jurassic World: Dominion’ Set Photo Suggests Dinosaurs In The Snow, Warner Bros.