It’s been 16 days since the To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before franchise wrapped shooting movies 2 & 3.

So far, the movies have both been named after Han's Young Adult novels with the second adding the prefix of To All the Boys, since PS I Still Love You was likely too close to another romance movie, PS I Love You. ", Momona Tamada also confirmed to Digital Spy that she has reprised her role as the younger version of Lara Jean in the third movie: "[I can say] definitely that it will be as amazing as the first and second films.". Martin Scorsese directs this Netflix original comedy special exploring the enduring legacy of Emmy-winning sketch comedy show "SCTV.".

J-14 has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.

This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. She also took to Instagram to share an emotional tribute to the cast and her fans. “Wait, we almost forgot something… The third film To All the Boys: Always and Forever, Lara Jean is in production!” Interested in Digital Spy's weekly newsletter? Again Netflix are yet to reveal exactly who will star in To All the Boys 3. Netflix sent the internet into a frenzy back in August 2019 when they announced that the third movie was in the works! But unfortunately, it’s still unclear if the rest of the stars will return for the next movie. I see a bright future for her, and I know that she’s gonna go off and occupy her space and do the things that she loves. We went ahead and rounded up everything you need to know about To All The Boys 3: Always and Forever, Lara Jean. In the third novel, which the movie will likely follow if not closely, at least generally, Lara Jean and Peter are finishing up their final year of High School and looking towards University.

A young newlywed moves to her husband's imposing estate, where she must contend with his sinister housekeeper and the haunting shadow of his late wife. While working to create a sex app, a young woman and her friends set out to explore the world of intimacy and learn about themselves in the process. Words will never be able to describe the long nights on set, where it would suddenly hit me, like a ton of bricks, that I was getting the honor of portraying a girl so fiercely determined in love, who represents strength in softness. We know this storyline will be included because novelist Jenny Han revealed some filming took place in Korea. Like, which of the cast members will return for the flick? Lana added that her character definitely grows up in the third film, calling it the “most mature” out of all three movies. “Possibly, I mean, we’ll have to see,” Jordan teased when asked if he was going to return. How much of this remains in the movie is anyone's guess. What, you want more? Yep, while sharing the release date for the second flick, they confirmed that the third was also happening. “The third movie really explores what happens when you’re in a relationship and then you have all the real-life stuff that comes into play,” she admitted. In this stop-motion short film, a bird raised by mice begins to question where she belongs and sets off on a daring journey of self-discovery.

1 world ranking in the 1970s. Watch all you want. What, you want more? JOIN NOW. Tonight was my last night as Peter Kavinsky. With Noah Centineo, Lana Condor, Lisa Durupt, Sarayu Blue.

It’s very satisfying, like, ‘Yes, girl! Genres. She gets drunk (for the first time) and does so, but later regrets it. Digital Spy has launched its first-ever digital magazine with exclusive features, interviews, and videos. Incredibles 3: Everything you need to know, The Order season 3: Everything you need to know, The Conjuring 3: Everything you need to know, The Boys season 3: Everything you need to know. Always and forever, your Lara Jean.”. But just because Fisher likely won't be in the film doesn't mean John Ambrose is down for the count. Sneak Peek Noah Centineo & Lana Condor Team Up To Give Fans First Look At 'TATBILB 3' For Charity... OMG Lana Condor Reveals She Filmed 'TATBILB 2' With No Sleep After The 2019 Met Gala, It's Over Lana Condor Shares Emotional Goodbye Letter to 'TATBILB' and Lara Jean, OMG H&M Drops 'To All The Boys' Clothing Line Inspired By Lara Jean's Wardrobe, Exclusive Anna Cathcart Spills Onset Secrets From 'To All The Boys: P.S. As for the ending, Anna explained, “It’s beautiful.”, She added, “I think we’ve watched Lara Jean and myself grow up through these movies and I’m proud of the way that we end with her.

An Argentine journalist strives to prove that his countryman, tennis star Guillermo Vilas, was wrongly denied the No. Lara Jean now has to confront Peter with the idea of being farther apart.

Genres. "What I can say is she faces some real, real life choices. Thank you Michael. Condor herself told The Hollywood Reporter: "It's her senior year, so she's trying to figure out actually what she's going to do for her future, like making choices for what's right for you versus what you want in the moment because you want to stay with someone. Romantic. Words will never be able to describe my gratitude to YOU, for loving her as much as I do. Thank you Netflix. Although there’s no release date for it just yet, Noah did drop a hint about when it will hit screens. Unfortunately, it's likely a while to wait for a trailer. “I hope you all love these last installments as much as we do.

JOIN NOW. If you haven't read the books and want to go in totally spoiler-free, skip down to the next big heading! Oh, and Lara Jean's dad married Trina. It’s the guarantee that no matter what happens to us in the future, this time was ours.” – Always and Forever, Lara Jean.

From the release date to the cast to the plot, we’ve got you covered! Ever since news hit the web that Netflix was making a third To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before movie, there have been a few questions on everyone’s minds. For now, here's everything you need to know about the third To All the Boys movie. To All the Boys: P.S. To All The Boys 2 is now streaming on Netflix. William and Mary is much closer to UVA, but when Lara Jean is taken off the waitlist at UNC, Chris urges her friend to check out the North Carolina school. That had fans hoping we could be in for a double helping of Lara Jean and Peter Kavinsky in 2020, but a release date has yet to be confirmed by Netflix. “Tonight was my last night as Peter Kavinsky,” Noah wrote at the time. In August 2019, Noah Centineo and Lana Condor announced that production had wrapped, and said goodbye to their characters once and for all. More Details. This is a synopsis for the third book: “Lara Jean is having the best senior year a girl could ever hope for. We’re especially curious about Jordan Fisher and his character, John Ambrose, but we guess we’ll have to wait and see! I Still Love You,” will hit Netflix on Feb. 12, 2020, while a release date for the third movie, titled “To All the Boys: Always and Forever, Lara Jean,” has not yet been announced. What I love about the third movie is she fully comes into her own.". She is head over heels in love with her boyfriend, Peter; her dad’s finally getting remarried to their next door neighbor, Ms. Rothschild; and Margot’s coming home for the summer just in time for the wedding. Well guys, not to worry because we went ahead and did some investigating, and it turns out, the cast has already spilled a lot of tea on the third and final film in the franchise. For tying your hair up in a scrunchie and saying, ‘Let’s do this.’ Thank you from the very bottom of my heart, you’ve made me feel like the luckiest girl alive. For tying your hair up in a scrunchie and saying “let’s do this.” Thank you from the very bottom of my heart, you’ve made me feel like the luckiest girl alive. More Details. It’s just him and I, and [we] figure it out.”. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Plus, Anna Cathcart, Janel Parrish and Ross Butler were all also spotted on set by fans. To All the Boys: P.S. The third book in Han's trilogy is titled Always and Forever, Lara Jean. Insert sad Kermit emoji here. That doesn't seem to have happened, so we imagine it's more likely that Netflix will aim for a mid-February 2021 release around Valentine's Day, in line with the sequel's release on February 12, 2020. But change is looming on the horizon.”. However, if the Always and Forever, Lara Jean book is anything to go by we can expect to see Lana Condor (Lara Jean), Noah Centineo (Peter K), Janel Parrish (Margot), Anna Cathcart (Kitty) and John Corbett (Dr. Dan). And most importantly, will Peter Kavinsky and Lara Jean Covey stay together or break up during it? Love J-14? However, if you want to be kept updated, keep your eyes on this space (and follow all the stars on social, duh!). The first two films took some liberties with the plot points, but their overall shape was very recognisable as similar to the books'. To All The Boys 3 was filmed back-to-back with PS I Still Love You. That doesn't mean it won't be released this year, though.

OHHHHHHHH MYYYY GODDDDD @toalltheboysnetflix IS COMING BACK!!! Scroll through our gallery to uncover all the details on the third movie. Lara Jean laments staying away from Peter over the holiday. Teen Movies, Movies Based on Books, Comedies, Romantic Movies, Romantic Comedies.

You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, The Christmas Chronicles 2 trailer has arrived, Locke & Key season 2: Everything you need to know, Grand Army S2 needs to address these BIG issues, I Am Not Okay With This S2: All you need to know, Star Trek: Discovery season 4: All the details, Netflix Western halts production due to COVID-19, Ava DuVernay adapting Netflix political drama, Bly Manor star talks adapting role for Netflix, Kipo's Karen Fukuhara reacts to alien fan theory, DIGITAL SPY, PART OF THE HEARST UK ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK.

Particularly in the third movie you see a lot of personal growth from Lara Jean.”.

So let’s just say, our movie is coming soon!

Fisher told Entertainment Weekly: "I personally think that Lara Jean and John Ambrose end up together. Lana then retweeted it, adding, “You’ll always be my Peter K. And I’ll always be your Lara Jean, that I can promise you.”, You’ll always be my Peter K. & I’ll always be your Lara Jean, that I can promise you. That’s not all! It started with an old love letter — and turned into a new romance. We’ll see. Access this edition with a 1-month free trial, only on Apple News+. Thank you Matt.

We don’t know when.”. Words will never be able to describe the long nights on set, where it would suddenly hit me, like a ton of bricks, that I was getting the honor of portraying a girl so fiercely determined in love, who represents strength in softness. https://t.co/1phx9hFU2Z, — Lana Condor (@lanacondor) August 17, 2019.

It started with an old love letter — and turned into a new romance. Fans had hoped that we'd see the third movie on Netflix in September 2020 as the book begins with Lara Jean starting her senior year, meaning a September release would tie in with back-to-school season.

Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for fun, exclusive videos with your favorite stars.

That's super difficult, right? Get ready, you guys, because Janel told Entertainment Tonight that fans “will see a lot more Margot in the third movie.” She also revealed that the next chapter of the series will explore her dad’s new relationship. “One of my favorite parts of the third film is watching this budding relationship with our dad and his new lovely, beautiful, sexy woman,” she said.