I believe I have received the following PR samples from Milk: Blur stick, Luminous Blur stick, Vegan Milk Moisturizer. My first experience with Milk Makeup was in 2014. This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). I found that it didn’t blend well enough to use as a blush. Popular Milk Makeup Products. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.

I was quite impressed with how this performed++, Mini set from Rare Beauty & a Milk makeup, Milk Makeup Vegan Moisturizer. Since its launch, I have heard mixed reviews from my makeup artist friends on Milk Makeup products. The Flex Highlighter is so beautiful. Milk Makeup is a 100% cruelty-free, 100% vegan, and Leaping Bunny Approved beauty brand. I won’t be using the Cooling Water, Watermelon Brightening Serum, or Matcha Toner again anytime soon. As someone with light skin, finding a bronzer that doesn’t leave me orange is difficult. Lots of people love the Milk Highlighter but for me, it is a hard pass.

Here’s my review. The brand was created by Milk Studios, which is based in both New York City, NY and Los Angeles, CA. I had received a mini of the highlighter in a Birchbox.
Honestly, I wasn’t that … It has a drier formula and gives a fluttery, full effect. 5.0 out of 5 stars Looove it for everyday casual and natural looks.

Not clumpy and very natural looking. After hearing all of these rave reviews, I popped onto Sephora just to see what new products the brand had launched since 2014. Whatever your look, we’re into it. Just a good hydrating moisturizer, perfect for my combination skin during the winter. I received a sample of this. It feels like a thick, sticky serum. I found that it was sticky and hard to blend.

I’m just not at a point in my life anymore where I want to look like a glowing colorful unicorn. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. If you need eye shadow that is going to last through the heat or though hours of dancing at the club, you will like this pigment. You need to pat it in and not rub. Plus it’s lasted me a long time so it was definitely worth it buying the full … I threw in a couple of skincare items for the fun of it.

If I wore more powder products, I would repurchase. There might be a few.

For years, I just skipped bronzer altogether. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Milk Makeup KUSH High Volume Mascara at Amazon.com. I had received a mini of the highlighter in a Birchbox. Not a good look. It is finally here! It is more of a skincare ritual than routine for me. I made sure I had enough products to make a full face of makeup. While I did love a few of the products, overall I am not sure this is the brand for me. What I like the most about this moisturizer is that it is nothing like the other skincare products from the brand.

Blur Stick 22 reviews. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
My skincare routine is pretty intense. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. I am not the biggest fan of glitter so it really shouldn’t be surprising that I didn’t like the Holographic Stick or the Glitter Stick.

Holographic Stick: Supernova 11 reviews. I love that it is silicone-free but also hydrating. HYDRO Grip Primer 14 reviews. They not only make cosmetics but they also have a variety of skincare items as well. I love to take the time to apply the right products in the right order. Then in a moment of weakness, I added almost all of them to my cart.

The Eye Pigment is another product that is okay but not a must-have from the brand. Your IP: 45.79.148.23 This lip product is pretty thick so I don’t wear this out and about.

Give me a cream highlighter and I am a happy camper, most of the time. No gimmicky stick application. After having a terrible experience with an oil-based skin tint in the past, I was really nervous to try the Milk Makeup Sunshine Skin Tint. After sharing my haul on Instagram several months ago, I am finally posting my comprehensive Milk Makeup review. Most of the time I don’t use primer but if I do, I use the Hydro Grip Primer. Once you see my reviews for the other skincare products from the brand, you would be shocked that I enjoyed the Vegan Milk Moisturizer. Leave a comment with some tips on how to use this product if you use it and love it. From the focus on stick products and other easy to apply products, Milk is best suited for the person that loves fun makeup but doesn’t have a lot of time. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5e5412df591d0e9a We see personal style as the ultimate form of self expression and encourage experimentation — from bare to bold, and everything in between. I got this as a sample and I have been using it for a few weeks. Sunshine Skin Tint SPF 30 12 reviews. KUSH High Volume Mascara 41 reviews. When I first swatched the Matte Bronzer in Baked I was still a bit worried I was going to look like a Cheeto. Make sure to follow the directions and don’t freak out if it feels a bit sticky at first. While I like the primer, I don’t wear primer often enough. At this point, the only product I know I will repurchase is the Milk Sunshine Skin Tint. This product has been hyped up, so I was excited to try!

I love that it has sheer (but not too sheer) coverage and a dewy finish. Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates. After seeing Allana (my fave YTer) use the KUSH Lip Glaze, I just had to try it. But I am so glad I tried it. While the Lip + Cheek in Werk is a beautiful color, the product was just okay. Instead, I will throw it on while at home as a treatment to help hydrate and soften my lips. Then in 2019, everyone started talking about how much they love Milk, especially the Matte Bronzer. • I have combination skin and was terrifying I was going to look terrible. The bronzer is nice but I think I want to see if I can find something that works better for my skin tone. Milk is phasing out its Lip Marker and Weekend Lash Stain, a … At Milk Makeup, we believe it’s not just about how you create your look; it’s what you do in it that matters. This is not a sponsored video.

I love this mascara.

Maybe I am doing something wrong. I’d also suggest Milk to anyone that enjoys the festival makeup look.

While I’m not a fan of the stick highlighter, Milk knocked it out of the park with the Flex Highlighter. After sharing my haul on Instagram several months ago, I am finally posting my comprehensive Milk Makeup review. Milk Makeup tries hard to be innovative and mostly succeeds, but Greville acknowledges that not every product works. My first experience with Milk Makeup was in 2014. They last all day. Verified Purchase. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2020. It's nice and gets the job done. I got a sample size in Birchbox and few years ago and even though it’s more expensive than I usually like to spend on a single product, I absolutely love it for natural and long lashes. Milk Blur Matte Foundation 16 reviews.