CARRIER COMPATIBLE. I never had a question because you guys constantly kept me posted! Horrible service. Consumers are blown away by how much they can get and it's usually more than they expect. Read Gazelle reviews and learn why more than a million customers have used Gazelle.com Gazelle has been reviewed by thousands of customers after they've trade in their cell phones for cash. You can only get paid with a Best Buy gift card, so this isn’t a good option if you need cash now. SAFE. Note that although Gazelle buys tablets and smartphones from many brands, those are the only two items they buy. Gazelle claimed the condition was not flawless and reduced my value by $100.

If you are not completely satisfied with the condition of your Gazelle Certified pre-owned device, you can return it within 30 days and receive your money back. They will definitely switch on you.

it helped me to loose weight. Never again would I purchase a phone from a company that sends defective products and doesn't have the decency to work with their customers! I'm very dissatisfied with the support I've received today, 6/18/2018. Brand new phone - never even turned on. Your best option is to be as honest and thorough as possible. Please note Find out if Gazelle.com is legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. Thanks and come back soon! All rights reserved. Anthony Morrison Reviews – Legit or Scam?

Gazelle.com Review This is my Gazelle.com Review. To my relief they appear to have returned the same device. Bonus codes must be added to the transaction before it is final, and each Gazelle bonus code has different uses and requirements, so pay close attention when applying it to your transaction. Wouldn't recommend this garbage to Oscar the Grouch. Decluttr can also change the price if the phone is in a worse condition than you described. Get paid with a check, Amazon gift card, or via Paypal. This is the easiest way to get paid because you’re likely to have an ecoATM near you. When you read our content and click on one of our partners’ links, and then decide to complete an offer — whether it’s downloading an app, opening an account, or some other action — we may earn a commission from that advertiser, at no extra cost to you. Once that has been verified, you can receive payment in a form of your choosing: check, PayPal, or Amazon gift card. I have had Gazelle for 1 months and happy with it. Then I get their offer after they received the phone.

Keep your carrier, or go with a new one. Fortunately I appear to have received the same phone back undamaged (unlike some other reviewers), but I will never do business with them again. On 31 May I received a message from Gazelle that my order had been shipped. My interest is personal -- I paid off my student loans in three years and have been helping others take control of their finances ever since.My work has been featured in the Washington Post, Fox Business, Time, Quicken Loans, LendingTree, Forbes, Money.com, Mint, and many more. The content on DollarSprout includes links to our advertising partners.

I currently live in Indianapolis, IN with my husband and two dogs. However, they did not refund me until 19 June when I wrote them that I would bring a lawsuit against them.

A top star effort. If you end up getting a lower quote, you can have it sent back to you for free. There’s no worrying about shipping and packing the phone.