'pubdate' : '1471967642' , document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0], // var s = document.createElement("script"), el = document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Robinhood, Fidelity, and Charles Schwab. Guangzhou Automobile Group's stock was trading at $1.09 on March 11th, 2020 when COVID-19 (Coronavirus) reached pandemic status according to the World Health Organization (WHO). 'cag[related_primary]' : '' , if (!mps._ext || !mps._ext.loaded) { // }); View the latest news, buy/sell ratings, SEC filings and insider transactions for your stocks. Get Guangzhou Automobile Group Co Ltd (1238-SZ:Shanghai Stock Exchange) real-time stock quotes, news and financial information from CNBC. One share of GNZUF stock can currently be purchased for approximately $0.92. }); There is not enough analysis data for Guangzhou Automobile Group. Guangzhou Automobile Group Co. (OTCMKTS:GWLLF) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in September. document.cookie = "__adblocker=" + (adblocker ? var mps = mps || {}; !e;this.xhrGuids&&!this.xhrGuids[n]&&(this.xhrGuids[n]=!0,this.totalCbs+=1)}),f.on("xhr-load-removed",function(t,e){var n=""+p(t)+! var setAdblockerCookie = function(adblocker) { There are currently 1 hold rating for the stock, resulting in a consensus recommendation of "Hold." 'site' : 'cnbc.com-relaunch' , 1 Wall Street analysts have issued "buy," "hold," and "sell" ratings for Guangzhou Automobile Group in the last year. Sources: CoinDesk (Bitcoin), Kraken (all other cryptocurrencies), Calendars and Economy: 'Actual' numbers are added to the table after economic reports are released. if (typeof(window._mpspixZ) != 'string') { '); Date.now() : (function() { return +new Date })(); (t&&t instanceof Function&&t.apply&&!t[a])}var o=t("ee"),i=t(22),a="nr@original",s=Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty,c=!1;e.exports=function(t,e){function n(t,e,n,o){function nrWrapper(){var r,a,s,c;try{a=this,r=i(arguments),s="function"==typeof n?n(r,a):n||{}}catch(f){p([f,"",[r,a,o],s])}u(e+"start",[r,a,o],s);try{return c=t.apply(a,r)}catch(d){throw u(e+"err",[r,a,d],s),d}finally{u(e+"end",[r,a,c],s)}}return r(t)?t:(e||(e=""),nrWrapper[a]=t,d(t,nrWrapper),nrWrapper)}function f(t,e,o,i){o||(o="");var a,s,c,f="-"===o.charAt(0);for(c=0;c3&&!e.resolved&&(e.resolved=!0,u.emit("xhr-resolved",[],t)),d.inPlace(t,y,"fn-",s)}function i(t){g.push(t),h&&(x?x.then(a):v?v(a):(E=-E,O.data=E))}function a(){for(var t=0;t34||l<10)||window.opera||t.addEventListener("progress",function(t){e.lastSize=t.loaded},!1)}),f.on("open-xhr-start",function(t){this.params={method:t[0]},i(this,t[1]),this.metrics={}}),f.on("open-xhr-end",function(t,e){"loader_config"in NREUM&&"xpid"in NREUM.loader_config&&this.sameOrigin&&e.setRequestHeader("X-NewRelic-ID",NREUM.loader_config.xpid)}),f.on("send-xhr-start",function(t,e){var n=this.metrics,r=t[0],o=this;if(n&&r){var i=h(r);i&&(n.txSize=i)}this.startTime=a.now(),this.listener=function(t){try{"abort"===t.type&&(o.params.aborted=!0),("load"!==t.type||o.called===o.totalCbs&&(o.onloadCalled||"function"!=typeof e.onload))&&o.end(e)}catch(n){try{f.emit("internal-error",[n])}catch(r){}}};for(var s=0;s